PDA

View Full Version : [3.5]Racial Substitution levels?

NikitaDarkstar
2014-02-14, 01:42 AM
So my google fu seems to fail me, and I feel I should know the answer to this one after so many years, but it seems like I don't. In short, can someone give me a quick explanation (or point me to the right source) on how Racial Substitution levels work? And where you get multiple ones, do you have to take all of them? (say you get one at 1st, 4th and 5th level. Do you have to take all of them? Can you take 1st and 5th without taking 4th? Can you settle with jsut the 1st and ignore the rest?)

eggynack
2014-02-14, 01:56 AM
You can take as many or as few as you want out of a set of substitution levels, and you can theoretically get them from multiple different sets, if you meet the requirements and have the stuff to trade away. In order to find them, you should check the ACF list (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=7908), which includes racial substitution levels within its boundaries. If you're seeking the relevant rules from a book, you can check just about any of the sources that the ACF list lists as having substitution levels, because where there are substitution levels, there you can find the rules for substitution levels. I think that covers all of it.