PDA

View Full Version : Land of The Hungry Dead (IC)

mooreak
2014-02-15, 08:38 AM
How the hell did it happen, what the hell happened how did no one notice until it was far to late. They were just riots and then they were not. The dead started to attack, to kill, this is like a bad movie come to life. Is this hell? Did I Die?

Morning had finally come around, the sound of gun fire had slowly subsided and the explosions had all but ended. A few people had been dropped off but not nearly what you would have expected would have been saved. Was everyone else dead? Was there anyone coming for you? The soldier on the comms had said he hadn't heard from anyone in a few hours. He decided to go check things outside to see what the situation was and to get help if he could find it. That was several hours ago, now you and the few people who they had brought sit inside the meeting room.

The radio sat hissing static and no voices, crates mostly empty lie scattered around and you have no idea if there are any supplies left in the room. You have a choice stay here and hope for rescue or get the hell out of here.

You swear you heard foot steps a little bit ago outside in the hall but it is just dead silence now. The choice is at hand, with what little you have left. Perhaps you can salvage a bit of equipment, maybe theres a outpost right down the street.

OOC: Welcome to the end of the world, helpful advise search the room for anything useful. As you open doors and such the map will be revealed and such. Survival is not guaranteed, this will be difficult, this will be hard this will be Your Apocalypse.
Map

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x110/arumizy/mapdarkenedfogofwar_zpsc7a73e12.png

The Dragon
2014-02-15, 09:12 AM
Realising that it had been far, far too long since they had heard anything from anyone outside of this room, Frank got up from the wall he was slumped against.
Adressing the other people in the room, Frank indicated to the crates in the corners of the room.
"It tink we need to get aut of here. Let us see vhat we can find in those krates."

He himself starts rummaging through the crates stacked in the northeastern corner of the room.

As he did so, some thoughts came unbidden. Was this a local thing? What about his family back across the atlantic, how were they doing? Vorsicht! Equipment, gear, what he wouldn't give for the sword that was lying next to his training clothes in his flat right now.
Search [roll0]

I can lay off the accent if people find it annoying.

Umbranar
2014-02-15, 01:02 PM
The fireman follows the example of Frank, searching through the militairy grates next to the door.

Your right, looks like were on our own. Im Mike by the way.

[roll]1d20+6

Elysian Blade
2014-02-15, 02:15 PM
Alexander says "Alexander Geafired," addressing himself.

Alexander being a little naive takes his phone out of his pocket and dials his parents numbers in.

The accent is fine to me.

mooreak
2014-02-15, 03:20 PM
Go ahead and get you guys search checks covered:

The Dragon : You rummage through the crates and find x4 .45 acp rounds, pickings are slim and you really wish you had the gun to go with them.

Umbranar: You dig through the crates and see that most of them are empty but you did hear a rattle or two, upon closer inspection you find a full canteen of water ( 1 day worth but hey its refillable), x3 9mm rounds and a box magazine. Just by a stroke of luck you catch a glint of black metal under neath one of the crates you discarded already, you tear the styrafoam back and find a M9 hidden underneath.

M9 2d6 DMG, Crit 20, Damage type Ballistic, Range incriment 40ft , rate of Fire S, Magazine 15 box, size small, Weight 3lbs. It has 5 rounds in it.

Elysen: You get the emergency system thing, if you feel you have reached your according error.

Elysian Blade
2014-02-15, 03:55 PM
Alexander hearing his phone looks down at the number realizing it could be a mistake he calls again hearing the same thing Alexander crushes his phone with his bare hand tears brimming on his eyes he throws his already broken phone against the wall shattering it even more.

Through his grief he walks to the door leading out and slams it open determined to go and look for his parents.

incandescent
2014-02-15, 04:01 PM
Carla clutches her medkit to her chest, still sure this is the reason she was saved form the chaos. She sees the others springing into action and decides to make herself useful.

Carla... I'm a doctor. Did anyone else hear someone walking by earlier?

She stands up and listens at the door:
[roll0]

(OOC: or not :smalltongue:)

Carla... I'm a doc-

Carla's too startled by Alexander to finish her sentence. She doesn't trust impulse. She walks towards the radio instead and tries speaking over it.

Hello? Is there anyone out there?

The Dragon
2014-02-15, 04:42 PM
"I am Frank." He says as way of introduction while he is rummaging through the crates. He looks at his meager findings, the bullets fit easily into the palm of his hand. "Does any of you know how to sho...?"

He notices Alexander beginning to leave the room. "Vhere are you going?! Halt! Vait!" He gets up from his kneeling position by the crates and starts towards Alexander's leaving form.

MSGM
2014-02-15, 05:07 PM
Rookie officer Matthew Stirling had been left behind by his veterans to keep this group safe while the military tried to handle the outbreak outside. He was searching through some of the crates

Search:[roll0]

When he realized one of the survivors had stepped towards the door and yanked it open . He approached him with his hands in front of him in a calming gesture.

" S- sir Please step away from the door it is not safe to go out right now. Im gonna have to ask you to remain calm and wait here until someone from the HQ contacts us! "

incandescent
2014-02-15, 05:51 PM
I know my way around a gun-

She cuts herself short, like she accidentally told a deep secret.

Wait, HQ? Are you with the military? Do you know any of their radio frequencies? maybe we could ask for help.

MSGM
2014-02-15, 06:14 PM
" I'm with the Empire city PD ... radio frequency? emmm "

He scratched his head.

(( Damn it i knew i should have paid more attention at the academy.. what was the frequency for emergency's again? I cant let them know this is actually my first day!))

" Anyway it's not safe to step outside alone... but it has been a while since they left us here... maybe we can go see if we can find a military outpost... but you have to promise me to stay close together and move carefully "

incandescent
2014-02-15, 06:34 PM
Carla laughs internally. Only a few days ago, she'd be terrified if she ended up within fifty feet of a police officer. Now, she's got one with a part to play in protecting this new life she's been given.

I don't like 'maybes' and 'ifs'...

She nods towards the open door and the emotional man that tried to leave.

Unknowns in general.

The Dragon
2014-02-15, 06:44 PM
Seeing that their token jarhead had the man that was attempting to leave under control, Frank turned back to the table. He was looking for something that would serve as a hand-to-hand weapon, a hammer, a crowbar, anything at all, really.

He shifted through the things lying on, besides and under the table.

Listening to Carla, he could do nothing but agree. Unknowns where the bane of all good planning. Heaven knows they needed a good plan, they needed to be prepared.

Search[roll0]

Elysian Blade
2014-02-15, 07:36 PM
Alexander shouted "You cant keep me here. nobody is coming for us and my parents are out there and its my job to go out and find them!" Alexander turned back towards the door.

I imagining what would happen trying to keep it realistic.

We dont know whats out there.
People arent calm in these situations.

mooreak
2014-02-15, 07:53 PM
The Dragon: you rummage through more piles of junk but don't find anything reliable. You do spot a broom hand that might work in a corner though. (1d4, 20. Yep it sucks)

The door slams open from the man loosing his marbles.

The Hallways are deathly silent, bloody hand prints stain some of the walls and random clutter litters the floors.
map

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x110/arumizy/hallway_zps25c2c10c.png

incandescent
2014-02-15, 08:25 PM
(Good, he left on his own.)

Carla walks towards the door and pokes her head out to make sure he's not coming back and notices the hand prints. No stranger to blood, she's calm. The gruesome display actually makes her think about life before all this. Images of Vincent, a 'frequent customer', flash into her mind. One night he limped through her front door in the middle of the night after a job gone bad. She remembers as clear as day the crimson hand print he left on her wall as he slid to the floor and died in her entryway. He's the only one of those criminals she felt sorry for. Some of those feelings bleed over to the distraught man approaching full meltdown.

She's never been a very flowery type. Her words are as sharp as the scalpel hidden in her belt...

Do you really want to see them again? I mean really? It doesn't look like it, running off into a world full of diseased rioting freaks with nothing but your tears and your impotent rage. But, if you want to die, at least make it more than ten feet out the front door so the rest of us have a real chance. Or... come back in here and think of a way to get through this mess alive.

replaced undead with diseased rioters

Elysian Blade
2014-02-15, 08:32 PM
Undead? we didnt get that far...

Alexander looks at her with hard dedication set in his eyes and steps out the door turning to the left walking down the hall.

Spot for checking the halls on thr right from his sight. [roll0]apparently obilvious to it.

The Dragon
2014-02-15, 08:47 PM
Frank notes the broom in the corner, and decides to take it along if he can't find anything better. He does a sweep of the comm table beforehand, paying particular attention to the crates there.

Search: [roll0]

MSGM
2014-02-15, 08:49 PM
With a flick of the wrist Matthew extends his metal baton before passing through the door.

" Sir calm down. I'm sure your parents wouldn't want you to put yourself in danger like that. I'm certain that the authority's are doing all they can to keep your familiars safe "

MSGM
2014-02-15, 08:50 PM
Listen Check:[roll0]

Spot Check:[roll1]

Umbranar
2014-02-16, 06:02 AM
Hearing the commotion, Mike turns around holding the M9 by its barrel.
Kid wait! Dont rush out there alone!...damn it. If anyone is any good with a gun, I found one with 3 clips. Lets move after the youth together and search this building. If I have learned something from my job its that men and women can accomplish things together where an individual would fail.

Mike hands the gun to the first person who is a good shot and follows Alexander.
Alexander wait! Mike tries not to shout to hard merely hard enough to be heard by Alexander.

mooreak
2014-02-16, 09:31 AM
Elysian Blade: you see a severed human arm laying on the floor on 12D, its covered in the tattered remnants of military cammies.

The Dragon: You find some electronic parts, a pack of smokes , a zippo lighter and ( you got lucky with that 20) a combat knife.

MSGM: It is deathly silent, unnaturally silent, the sound of cars one had come to expect from the city is gone, no animal sounds.

All you see signs that say restrooms this way and offices down the halls. Large wooden doors at the northern double door has a chain on it. Down the hall with the restrooms you can hear banging coming from the females restroom.

Map
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x110/arumizy/restroom_zpsf7dafc1e.png

incandescent
2014-02-16, 10:32 AM
Between this blood and that racket, I... don't think anyone is coming back for us. We should take what we can and leave.

Search the weapons rack (:smallbiggrin:)
[roll0]

The Dragon
2014-02-16, 10:34 AM
Frank crammed his newfound rounds of ammunition, the pack of cigarettes and the lighter into the pockets of his denim overalls. He gripped the knife thightly. It felt good to be armed, reassuring.

That done, he heads over to the rest of the survivors by the door, where they peered out in the hallway. The angry man was leaving them, it seemed. Looking at Carla who was searcing through the weapon rack in to their left, Frank informed her "If you happen to find a gun in zere, I have found some ammunition that may fit it. What do ve do now?"

MSGM
2014-02-16, 11:48 AM
Matthew takes the gun from Mike and put it in his belt.

" Thank you for your collaboration citizen and you are right. It is better to stay together in these times... "

Elysian Blade
2014-02-16, 01:07 PM
Alexander takes a quick step back seeing the arm. But anger and love for his parents started to turn him hard inside. He started to walk to the bathroom to clear his thoughts as he walked down the hall to the mens restroom.

Anyone up for the bathroom?

mooreak
2014-02-16, 02:28 PM
Incandescent: you search the rack over and cant believe the others didn't see this.
Mossberg (12-gauge shotgun) 2d8 20 Ballistic 30 ft. Single 6 int. Large 7 lb. 15 Lic (+1).

It has three rounds in it....

As Elysian starts down the hall the banging on the womens bathroom intensifies, you hear what sounds like glass bursting coming down from the other hallway.

incandescent
2014-02-16, 02:53 PM
Buckshot filled wounds were always the hardest to clean.

Hey. Officer. I'll trade you if you'd like to head out into that hallway first. I'd like to know what's happening out there.

[follow Matt if he accepts the trade and head into the hallway, staying about ten feet behind and maintaining a clear shot]

The Dragon
2014-02-16, 03:05 PM
Frank is stepping out in the hallway as he hears the glass breaking. He visibly startles, almost getting the combat knife tangled up in the strap of his overalls.

"What vas zat?!"

MSGM
2014-02-16, 03:44 PM
Matthew was a little reluctant to hand over a weapon to a civilian... but on the other hand she already had a shotgun and there was no way he could just tell her to hand it over so he agreed to the deal. Handing over the pistol and slinging the shotgun over his shoulder (Assuming it has a strap)

He exits the room waving at the others to get out in a line while he looks in the direction of the noise with his baton held high.

Elysian Blade
2014-02-16, 07:13 PM
Alexander looks at the bathroom where the sound is coming from and says "Hello do you need help. Answer me please." He says as he moves towards the door.

staying 5ft away though.

Umbranar
2014-02-17, 07:12 AM
Mike walks up next to Alexander and puts a hand on its shoulder.
Lets not do anything rash, you know what happened to others outside during the riot outbreak. Getting yourself killed won`t save you parents. Lets get behind the people with weapons and search this building first. Once were prepared we can leave and find our families. Mike`s eyes seem to well up with tears as he talks about families but he blinks them away quickly.

mooreak
2014-02-17, 10:42 AM
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x110/arumizy/combvatround1_zpsa82f1254.png
Map

Initiative
Z1
Elysien
MSGM
z2
The Dragon
z3
z4
Incandescent
z5
Umbra
z6
z7
The Fallen Son

As Alexander approaches the Female bathroom the door burst open and there is the comms soldier. His arm is missing at the shoulder and most of his face is mauled. You have no idea how he could possibly be standing, but his eyes are dead and milky. He lurches at Alexander attempting to grab him and take a bite. The attack misses.

From out of the other hallway several other walkers, bloodied and tattered come in. They have wounds no normal human could suffer, intestines hang from one, missing limbs, mauled faces. Shortly behind that one another walker stumbles out its face covered in blood, it must have been feeding on the soldier........

Z1 Attacks Alexander, missing....

Elysian Blade
2014-02-17, 01:54 PM
Alexander threw a punch with a sharp twist hissing threw the air missing the corpse. Thinking quickly Alexader uses his force to grab mikes gun before he knew what he was doing fired the gun at the corpse.

Sorry about taking the gun like that.
[roll0]
[]+4[/]
dont remember the dmg.

The Dragon
2014-02-17, 03:03 PM
Frank takes a cautious step down the hallway, readying his new knife for the inevitable onslaught. It wasn't a sword, but it'd do.

OOC5'step to H12, where he readies an action to attack the first zombie that walks within his reach. Using combat expertise (-1/+1)and fighting defensively while doing so; here's an attack roll for that: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
AC is 17 vs melee attacks when he's made his attack. He's attacking the zombies as they enter his reach, not waiting for them to attack him.

If there's a zombie within reach when his turn rolls around, he's attacking that with combat expertise and fighting defensively as above, and adding extreme effort as well, adding +2 to the above attack roll.

MSGM
2014-02-17, 03:40 PM
Looking at Alexander trying to punch the infected Matthew tries to convince him to get back.

" Sir please step back it's dangerous! "

Then he swings at the zombie with a two handed grip on his metal Baton.

Attack:[roll0]

Damage:[roll1]

Elysian Blade
2014-02-17, 04:46 PM
Alexander heeds matthews words and retreats back to there starting room.

Umbranar
2014-02-17, 05:00 PM
OOC: I dont have a weapon anymore and im pretty sure you cant godmod a weapon from anyone like that, disarm rules and all that.

mooreak
2014-02-17, 05:08 PM
OOC: I dont have a weapon anymore and im pretty sure you cant godmod a weapon from anyone like that, disarm rules and all that.

No you can't already mentioned it in the ooc, as well as rules for unarmed combat vs zombies. Go ahead and post guys, ill get this sorted out before next round.

incandescent
2014-02-17, 06:14 PM
Carla takes one look at what should be a bunch of corpses shuffling towards this little group. She doesn't understand. Why are they still moving about? What do they want? She suddenly feels the gun in her hand and raises it. But, only four bullets versus four people who were already so... mangled. One's intestines were hanging out. What kind of disease was this...?

T-this is not natural... people don't SURVIVE these wounds.

She rushes back into the safe room, behind the door. She pokes her head out and shouts

You've all got ten seconds before I slam the door and lock it! Get inside! Don't let them touch you!

TheFallenSon
2014-02-17, 09:14 PM
Erek's world was a haze of pain and indistinct sounds. He lay on the floor, his bodie covered in broken glass, the same glass that littered the entire tile floor. He blinked, his eyes trying to construct real pictures and shape his world. He stood slowly, his legs felt like jello, and the left side of his face throbbed like the July sun. There were no more mirrors left to see, but he was certain his face had a deep cut, and that the left side of his head had some sort of wound. The bathroom looked like it had become a makeshift triage area...the squad probably thought he was dead, wounded bad at least. His Kevlar wasn't far from where he lay, it was almost split into, some one had really given him the business. He shook his head and patted his body, some one had taken almost everything worth taking. Lucky for him a vest is heavy, and most don't consider an e-tool a weapon. He shrugged and pulled it from its little holster.

"This will do for now" He whispered out loud to himself as he neared the door. The sound of the survivors battle echoed through the small building. Some one needed help, was it worth doing. His knight in shining armor complex said yes. Roaring a bit, he would slam the door open and charge the nearest threat.

A soldier covered in dried blood, his face and head covered and bandages roars out of the men's room attacking the diseased.

charge the nearest standing threat and smash it with the E-tool
[roll0]

[roll1]

Umbranar
2014-02-18, 02:56 AM
Mike, at first surpriced and schocked by what happened, retreats back into the room with Carla.

withdraw/retreat action back into the starting room going to L9 next to the weapon rack.

The Dragon
2014-02-18, 03:18 AM
Frank notes a large form barging out of the men's toilets. Before he notices his istake, he points at Erek and shouts. "Zere's more of them!"

mooreak
2014-02-18, 10:47 AM
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x110/arumizy/combatround2_zps484315e2.png

Map round 2

Initiative
Z1 (Dead ?)
Elysien
MSGM
z2
The Dragon
z3
z4
Incandescent
z5
Umbra
z6
z7
The Fallen Son

Z1: Z1 crumbles to the ground as the baton crushes its skull. Attack missed already

Elysien: Your punch knocks it back, you can not take a gun from another. I am considering that one null and void atm, you retreat.

MSGM Your heavy handed swing lands between the eyes, a crunching, gruesome sound issues forth. The combination of Elysiens punches and your club crumbles it.

Z2: Shambles towards the group looking to attack Elysien who is no longer standing there. It moves towards Dragon and is assailed with a deadly knife thrust to the heart from an Attack of Opp. It is Dealt 3 Damage, but its the dead its not going down from a heart attack... badabum.

The Dragon You are swing at Z2 Who is the first one you noticed since it was there before the other Z got to you, the thrust misses.

Z3 Shambles to M12, its moans in anticipation of flesh.

Z4 Shambles to H11 behind the two combatants, Attacking The Dragon, it swings its claws for a gripping attack ( doesnt grapple btw its just trying to grab to bite etc. dealing 1 damage. ( Fortitude 19) you resist infection and disease.

Incandescent Cowers in the conference room ready to slam the door shut sealing her comrades fate... or will it?

Z5 moves to k11

Umbranar: succesfully retreats to L9

Z6: moves to L12

Z7: moves to n11

TheFallenSon: Charges Z2 ( Your now on H14), Your E-tool makes a mighty swipe severing the walkers Spine. The creature crumples over to the prones position and moans as it continued to crawl.

EVERYONE: Booming Dm Voice: You need to put the location you are moving to in your posts, a few of you did some didn't. It is gridded for your pleasure. Letter up top, numbers running the side. So Far aside from mentioning blocks you all are doing fine. I have amended a few things to fix it up. Remember you can deal non-lethal damage with your fist and if they reach 0 they go down for a quick head stomp etc.

Umbranar
2014-02-18, 11:04 AM
Mike searches the weapon rack and pulls out a bar. Wielding it like a club he moves next to Alexander.

Search [roll0] searching squares L10 and M10.
Then if he finds no weapon he moves to L5. Other action depends on what he may find.

Edit: move to h9

The Dragon
2014-02-18, 11:05 AM
Frank got a good scratch across his left arm from the zombie. He noted that the newcomer was not another zombie as he had believed, but was in fact an injured soldier.
"I'm Frank!" He yelled at the newcomer.
He slashed at the now prone zombie before him, taking good care not to leave any openings in his defense as he did so."Good to meet you!"
After his lunge, he quickly steps closer to the door, not wanting to be sorrounded.

OOC
Full round action to attack with extreme effort, -1 combat expertise and fighting defensively.
Attacking Z2, counting flanking with Erek.
[roll0]
For [roll1] damage.

AC is once again 17 vs melee attacks, 16 vs ranged.
5'foot step to G11 when done.
I did 3 damage to the zombie? :smallconfused:My knife attacks deal 1d4+3 damage. Just FYI. There might be damage reduction at play, of course.

Edit: Oh, Crit! Confirmation in the ooc.

Elysian Blade
2014-02-18, 12:50 PM
I fine where I am at I am probably going to start to barricade the door.

Alexander walks up to one of the crates and lifts it up using his massive strength to move it pushing it to block the door.

you guys should retreat now.

TheFallenSon
2014-02-18, 01:18 PM
Erek almost growls as the corpse thing falls, his eyes full of fire. He raises his weapon to finish it off, but the man in the cover-all a gets their first. Erek sees the beastly behind his new ally and screams a bit of a warning, even as he moves forward his shoulders lowered and his e-tool held like some sort of pigmy spear. He was gonna skewer that &@&-):!)@$. If the attack works, and he gets hit with some gore, he takes that moment to introduce himself.

If the law man has already slain the nearest flesh eater, Erek will move with do haste to the next nearest zombie. He will charge if he can, repeating the above action to a T!

"CPL Gonzalez, 978th MP out a Bliss, nice ta meet ya Frank!"

Charge to H12 and spear that thing, or if it is dead, move to I11 and ready myself for the wave of doom.

[roll0]
[roll1]

MSGM
2014-02-18, 02:03 PM
"Everyone get back we dont know how many of them may be coming from outside! "

Matthew raises his baton and brings it down on the zombie next to him that is now blocking his way towards the door.

MSGM
2014-02-18, 02:06 PM
Using an Action point in that attack

AP: 10 + [roll0]

MSGM
2014-02-18, 02:08 PM
I'll throw in a Heroic Surge for good measure

In a rush of adrenaline Matthew brings the baton down on the zombie's head once again.

MSGM
2014-02-18, 02:10 PM
If those two attacks succeed in killing the monster i use the move action to go towards G10

incandescent
2014-02-19, 08:19 AM
(They're no good to me dead)

Get in here before you get surrounded! I'll patch you up if it attacks! We can kill them one at a time through the door!

mooreak
2014-02-19, 02:58 PM
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x110/arumizy/Round3_zps7c6a1601.png

Map

Initiative
Z1 (Dead ?)
Elysien
MSGM
z2 (Dead?)
The Dragon
z3
z4 (Dead?)
Incandescent
z5
Umbra
z6
z7
The Fallen Son

Elysien: Starts moving grates around one of the double doors to secure it.

MSGM In a thunderous, action pointy heroic moment MSGM's wicked baton finds home base crumpling the walker.

Z2 Claws at Dragon, attempting to get hold and bite. It is easily shrugged off of your ankle.

The Dragon In a thrust of heroic momentum and viscera and gore your knife finds its mark in what could be described as almost exploding, and by almost i mean totally exploding skull fragments and brain matter everywhere...... Oops Daisies.

Z3 Moves to I12 where it attacks Looks eagerly for a victim in range ( Unfortunately its target has already moved out of range)

Incandescent
contines to urge her allies to safety

z5 Lurches to H11 Where it tries to lunge on and nible The Dragon's ear. But it misses its feast by a small margin.

Umbranar Finds a club through his searches by pulling apart the weapons rack, he moves to a better defensive position.

z6 Crawls to J12

z7

Fallen Son The zombie you were planning for succumbed and your path is blocked but you made it to H12, where your readied action goes against Z3, you hit it with a thunderous blow and the E-tool slashes through its rib cage making its right arm go limp. 4 Damage.

(( OOC: whew guys this is taking some getting used to, but i have ordered things. also i am working on the maps to makje them much less... horrible looking.

Round 3, Fight.

TheFallenSon
2014-02-19, 08:14 PM
Grinning, perhaps a little bit to savagely at the damage he had done the soldier hooted and swung his multipurpose death dealing tool again. He gave it as much as he could, it WOULD BE ENOUGH!!!

"THIS IS FOR SKI AND SANTI!

[roll0]
[roll1]

Action Point for safety sake if the above roll is a whiff!
[roll2]

He is hoping to drop the dead head on this one, if he does he will take a step back with Dragon, trying to keep from provoking, and making his way to the double door. This group is civilians, and as corny as it maybe, they are more important than he is. It is his duty to insure their survival. He will step to G11 if it's vacant, if not, he'll move clear to E11.

Elysian Blade
2014-02-20, 11:15 AM
I will pick up the fallen son to I have enough str for it.

"You two we can fight on better ground in here." Alexander says grabbing bo of there collars and running back inside with them.

If you want we can duke it out in a grapple or you can just go with it.

The Dragon
2014-02-20, 11:26 AM
Seeing as his allies have left the hallway, and he and the other guy, Gonzalez, were in the hallway on their own, Frank backed carefully away from the zombie, and into the room where the others were banging around.

OOC
Withdraw to E9. AC is now 14 against melee attacks(this feels pretty damn low.)

Elysian Blade
2014-02-20, 11:31 AM
Need to do new post then.

"You two come in the room we have it set in out favor." Alexander says as he withdraws to the room.

incandescent
2014-02-20, 02:20 PM
Carla shuts the door as soon as they're inside

MSGM
2014-02-20, 07:55 PM
standard action to attack any zombie that tries to get through the door

mooreak
2014-02-24, 01:05 PM
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x110/arumizy/round4_zps9d743d7b.png

Initiative
Z1 (Dead ?)
Elysien
MSGM
z2 (Dead?)
The Dragon
z3 ( Dead
z4 (Dead?)
Incandescent
z5 (Dead
Umbra
z6
z7
The Fallen Son

Eylsien: G9 blocking a door

MSGM: Bashes Z3 to smitherines as it tries to push past Fallen
The Dragon: Moves
Z3: Claws at FallenSon, deals 2 damage ( Dies)
Incandescent: Readies Action to shut the door once everyone inside
Z5: Tries to bite Fallen, misses
Umbra: Hasn’t posted, goes to radio and franctically calls for help
Z6: moves
Z7: moves
Fallen: Attack misses

sorry so short and late

MSGM
2014-02-24, 01:48 PM
Matthew swings his baton at the zombie in front of him trying to get it away from the door.

Umbranar
2014-02-24, 02:03 PM
Mike, while standing at the other boxes, searches some more. Maybe something that could help in this situation, anything.

[roll0]

Elysian Blade
2014-02-24, 06:55 PM
Going as close to a1 as possible

TheFallenSon
2014-02-24, 10:20 PM
"Am I gonna be able to step in there? Give me some room!"

He would swing away at the thing in front of him again, then try and step into an empty space, or through one of his new friends.

Attack Z7 and move to the nearest empty square in the "safe" room.
[roll0]
[roll1]

incandescent
2014-02-25, 08:08 PM
Carla steps away from the door to give Gonzalez a spot to occupy (F6) and holds her gun up with both hands in case a zombie comes flying through instead (readied action, fire on zombie that gets within ten feet)