PDA

View Full Version : PF How to increase range of Melee touch Attacks (Not Spells)

Morbis Meh
2014-02-15, 04:30 PM
Hello Playgrounders,

I am making a Bad Touch Cleric and I was wondering if there was a way to increase the range on my Domain based touch powers (Vision of Madness and Touch of Chaos). I know about Improved Eldritch Heritage: Aberrant bloodline but that's two feats and I cannot get it until level 11. This character is made at level 1 and I don't want it to have to run right up into combat.

andreww
2014-02-15, 04:32 PM
Lunge should work but you need a BaB of +6.

Morbis Meh
2014-02-17, 12:10 AM
bumping for great justice!

Bigbeefie
2014-02-17, 01:23 PM
I'm not sure about extending range other then the Mythic Path ability of the Hierophant Called Faith's reach.

You can quicken them with Quicken spell like ability.

There is the Conductive Weapon property.

You can also get spell storing with conductive....Hit with weapon, Conduct the touch attack and use your free action to release the Spell stored in the weapon.

These was all I could come up with to help your Bad touch cleric.

StreamOfTheSky
2014-02-17, 01:29 PM
You could dip Synthesist Summoner for 1 level and get the Reach evolution.

You could get the Conductive property on a reach weapon.

Or Lunge feat, as mentioned.

NightbringerGGZ
2014-02-17, 06:11 PM
Lunge, Conductive Weapon (Whip perhaps?) or dipping into a class that gives you natural reach somehow. I don't think there are any feats that just let you make melee touch attacks at range.

If you're willing to try another class, the Gravewalker Witch can cast & deliver melee touch attack spells as ranged touch attacks. The spell list has some nice options for a "Bad Touch" build too.

Ravens_cry
2014-02-17, 06:44 PM
Speaking of conductive, does the damage from the ability multiply on a charge? What about Litany of Righteousness?