PDA

View Full Version : not over optimized psion general purpose character.

evilgijoe
2014-02-15, 04:53 PM
For a new campaign 25 point build and not overly minmaxing i was thinking of a psion shaper.
feats: psionis body(+2 hp for every psion power seems very good)
extend power(for the buffs ,creations ect)
over channel
boost construct(because why hit harder when someone else can)
expand knowledge-mainly for the metamorphosis and its utility use fly water breathing ect
inertial armor- im unsure of it seems good for lower levels but it cant be improved like the power i believe????
ectopic form-the tunneler one? this again would be to cover a gap in skills connect caves together ect but it may be too situational.
other than that im not sure improved initiatve is always nice but most metapsionics and the use your focus seems to limit their use.
gear wise-x bow(light and 10 bolts) dagger caltrops,and alchemical compounds.
skills-max concentration and upd/umd( theyre considered more or less interchangeable in campaign, both being convince an item your qualified to use it . only with the synergy bonus only applying to specific group ie spell craft to magic and psicraft to psionic.)
at 2nd lvl everyone gets max hp for first lvl we roll for second,no real idea what anyone else will be( basicly no one knows anyone elses class and we are the war survivors of our company )
powers ideas so far-
endoplasmic entangling-
minor creation-less for make poisons and flammables and to always have the right gear
astral construct
mind thrust
energy ray
inertial armor

eventually the goal is to carry multiple scrolls/wands so i can do somthing in any situation.