PDA

View Full Version : PF - Create me an Angel

DiBastet
2014-02-16, 05:55 PM
Hello playground. I'm in need of some homebrew skills right now.

In my setting there are no "neutral x" angels. Angels are servants of the gods, so there are angels of every aligment and every god. All in all in normal campaigns I could use all the generic angels and some other outsiders and just change aligment and spells / slas and everything would be ok. Thing is I'm dming a very epic e6 campaign right now (and by the player's reaction to e6, I have good reason to believe they'll never want higher level characters again), and I seriously don't have many angels to use.

I can always use the Protectar, generic low level angel with low level abilities based on a domain of the god, but just one creature is pretty lackluster. I could use some more angels.

What I need: Angels, some.
-CR 2 to 10, specialy CR 3 and 5.
-They don't have set aligments, and no set goodly theme.
-They have acess to at least one domain of their god, the granted power and spells as 1/day slas, so that's covered.
-I want some generic angels: Defensive angel, guardian angel, warrior angel, oracle angel, etc etc, with abilities that suit their functions. This could be generic abilities that I could tuck on a generic CR appropriate angel, or a whole creature. All is good.

I'm accepting all angels (even the weird socks-and-sandals ones).

Thomar_of_Uointer
2014-02-16, 09:50 PM
Why not take the stats for demons and devils and re-fluff them? A succubus could be an angel of lust and love, just drop the necromantic "hug"/"kiss" ability. A barbed devil could be an angel of protection. An erinyes could be an angel of revenge and justice. An ice devil could be an angel of warfare and tactical planning.