PDA

View Full Version : Favorite group?

Haruki-kun
2007-01-29, 01:26 PM
So who's your favorite group here? The OOTS, the Linear Guild, the Paladins, or Xykon's group (Demon Roaches included)?

BrokenButterfly
2007-01-29, 01:36 PM
Harsh poll to decide, each group has their own great characters for me. Personally I don't really like V, Nale or paladins, so I went with the comic callousness of Xykon's army of doom.

Hazkali
2007-01-29, 02:25 PM
Hmmm....

:nale: :sabine: :thog: et al...

or

:xykon: :redcloak: :smallannoyed: :smallannoyed: :smallannoyed: :roach:

or

:miko: and the Boys in Blue...

or

:roy: :vaarsuvius: :haley: :elan: :belkar: :durkon:

???

GO ROY! GO V! GO HALEY! GO ELAN! GO DURKON! Go belkar...!

mockingbyrd7
2007-01-29, 08:20 PM
Hmm. Assuming Miko fits into Sapphire Guard...

Sapphire Guard: Miko is by far the most interesting, but not my favorite. She just has the best story arc. Shojo is good, and Hinjo is okay. The others are non-factors.

Linear Guild: I LOVE THOG, Nale is very good, not crazy about any of the others.

Team Evil: Xykon and Redcloak and the roaches and the MITD are all very funny, but none of them are knock-outs in my opinion.

Order of the Stick: Elan is my favorite character in the whole strip, V and Belkar are also super awesome, Haley is great, and Roy and Durkon are solid.

Overall: Order of the Stick.

Yzorth
2007-01-29, 10:26 PM
I'd definitely say OOTS. Boy, they rock.

Setra
2007-01-29, 11:05 PM
The Order and namesake of the comic.

EvilAndProud
2007-01-29, 11:11 PM
Xykon's Army all the way, however, Belkar lone raises the OotS wayyy up there on his own. :O
:xykon: I think I just had an evilgasm.

TinSoldier
2007-01-29, 11:40 PM
If this strip had been named after one of the other poll options, then my answer would reflect that.

OotS, of course.