PDA

View Full Version : I know what's gonna happen in the next comic...

Callista
2007-01-29, 01:51 PM
...Rich is gonna cut to Xykon or the Linear Guild.

Yep.

chibibar
2007-01-29, 02:00 PM
Well Xykon is currently scrying on Miko's action (with the hair comment and all) because he was hoping she would lead him to the gate's location, but looks like he is getting a better show now. Xykon knows that the leader has fallen and more than likely its defenses are in disarray..... more than likely Xykon will double time march its way toward the city for easy pickin.

Erai
2007-01-29, 02:03 PM
He might, he might... this would be a great moment to keep us in the dark about what happened/ is happening at the palace.

But maybe this is the best possible time to develop Hinjo a little more, he has to do sómething. Ooh, come to think of it... Erm... no, I'll put that in a spoilerbox even though the idea is almost too crazy to consider:

What if Hinjo, now coming to the full realisation about what his uncle did and why, commits a chaótic act of some kind, and falls as well? I would lóve that, a Lawful Evil fallen Paladin vs a Chaotic Good fallen Paladin, hehe.

And no, you can never have the three seconds I wasted of your time back, muhaha ;)

dj2145
2007-01-29, 02:07 PM
Two words...Belkar and backstab! :smallbiggrin:

Neofite
2007-01-29, 02:09 PM
Two words...Belkar and backstab! :smallbiggrin:

I concur sir!!! :smallbiggrin:

Sparra
2007-01-29, 03:25 PM
I disagree with all of you.

Obviously, Miko will start speaking in cryptograms. >=D