PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid, I love my DM

Val666
2014-02-17, 07:07 AM
Hello guys, My friends are getting ready for another adventure. This time im going to play something wtf...My DM created me a Vampyre-Werewolf hybrid template. The sister of my friend told the DM that I wanted to play a hybrid long ago but my old DM didnt allowed it. So thanks to...Vampire Diaries (lol) my DM created the template (itīs not exactly like the other two templates but get some goodies) Im going for Wildshaping Shooting Star Mystic Ranger/Master of many forms/Warshaper and also this is the good one, every check,abilitie or skill (including animals) that requires CON or works with CON is now changed to CHA. Any advice????

Yogibear41
2014-02-17, 12:01 PM
So you are undead? Having no con score, and will use cha for everything con related? Including hit points? Well if you are undead its not like you ever get tired so 90% of the con check you would use to make are not longer neccessary anyway, there is concentration and the occasional fort save and thats about it.

Immabozo
2014-02-17, 12:07 PM
So you are undead? Having no con score, and will use cha for everything con related? Including hit points? Well if you are undead its not like you ever get tired so 90% of the con check you would use to make are not longer neccessary anyway, there is concentration and the occasional fort save and thats about it.

But as undead, you are immune to most things that require fort saves

Rubik
2014-02-17, 12:13 PM
But as undead, you are immune to most things that require fort savesNot Disintegrate, though.

Maginomicon
2014-02-17, 12:37 PM
A half-vampire (Libris Mortis) lupin (Dragon Compendium) accomplishes the flavor of this goal. Just sayin'. If your DM is willing to give you something as bizarre as what you've stated, invest in a wand of Night's Mantle (Lords of Darkness) so that you can walk around in daylight for limited periods.

Yogibear41
2014-02-17, 01:31 PM
But as undead, you are immune to most things that require fort saves

Fixing it for you :smallsmile:

Because nothing sucks more than that handful of spells/effects that do work when you only have a +2 on your save.

Rubik
2014-02-17, 01:44 PM
Fixing it for you :smallsmile:

Because nothing sucks more than that handful of spells/effects that do work when you only have a +2 on your save.Did you "fix" that quote by just bolding and underlining one word?

Urpriest
2014-02-17, 01:48 PM
Hello guys, My friends are getting ready for another adventure. This time im going to play something wtf...My DM created me a Vampyre-Werewolf hybrid template. The sister of my friend told the DM that I wanted to play a hybrid long ago but my old DM didnt allowed it. So thanks to...Vampire Diaries (lol) my DM created the template (itīs not exactly like the other two templates but get some goodies) Im going for Wildshaping Shooting Star Mystic Ranger/Master of many forms/Warshaper and also this is the good one, every check,abilitie or skill (including animals) that requires CON or works with CON is now changed to CHA. Any advice????

A bit hard to give advice if we don't know how the template works, now isn't it?