PDA

View Full Version : I'd like a zodiac T-shirt

fall_ark
2007-01-29, 09:52 PM
Not only because I'm Chinese.

Would be fantastic to wear them on your back, maybe with an enlarged animal in the centre to specify your birthyear.

By the way, anyone noticed that the ox and the tiger are frowning, while the pig seems to be surprised? Any thoughts on them? Maybe the pig was asleep and suddenly awakened by the Miko accident?

I'd say

Ox: Oh, another one falls from the paladinhood.
Tiger: Grr, I haven't finish my dinner!
Pig: ....eh?wut? Wut's happening??

Pvednes
2007-01-29, 10:09 PM
I'd say the tiger's all about handing out the divine wrath, the ox is about doing the duty.

Trobby
2007-01-29, 10:10 PM
It may just be my imagination, but the Rabbit looks genuinely concerned too...

fall_ark
2007-01-29, 10:14 PM
It may just be my imagination, but the Rabbit looks genuinely concerned too...

No. It's not imagination, since I was born in the year of rabbit, and I'm definitely concerned.:smalltongue:

Trobby
2007-01-29, 10:16 PM
As was I. ^^ That's why I noticed it at all. o.o

Soul-shadow
2007-01-29, 10:19 PM
I'd say the pig had a "Thing" for Miko. No, you sick thinking swine, I didn't mean like that, like, you know, just liked her. Or maybe for her horse.

The monkey doesn't like doing that, either that or he suddenly needed to use the lavoratory in the middle of casting.

The bull is tired of Miko's idiocy, and is glad he can finally bring her from paladinhood.

The tiger probably has some digestive problems, maybe in the stomach, and needs to get home to take some pills.

The chicken is gossiping to the dog about the other gods.

The sheep is oblivious to the whole thing, too absorbed in a passing cloud that looked like Shojo.

The horse and the snake are having an argument over which football team is better.

The rabbit feels concern for Shojo, as he was just murdered by Miko.

The rat is clueless. He was just one of the first few who signed up for godhood.

The dragon is a big fan of Shojo, such a fan that he made his facial hair mach with his. He has a lot of composure, but his insides were boiling with hatred toward Miko.

There. That's a pretty clear explanation of what the gods are doing.

Skyserpent
2007-01-30, 01:58 AM
Monkey: Aww... See? THIS is why we should use more Ninjas.

Haruki-kun
2007-01-30, 02:01 AM
I'm 1989.....that's the snake, right?
And I'd love a stick figure Zodiac T-shirt......that would be AWESOME

Mr Teufel
2007-01-30, 02:04 AM
I think the t-shirt idea has merit.

phobiandarkmoon
2007-01-30, 02:47 AM
Yup, good idea, although I dunno about the volume potential making it worthwhile to individualise with respect to chinese years. Tiger, for those who are interested

fall_ark
2007-01-30, 03:48 AM
I'm 1989.....that's the snake, right?

Yes, but if you want to be sure you may need to look up in the Chinese lunar calendar. (in that case, if your birthday falls somewhere before Feb.6, then your zodiac animal would be dragon)

And thank all of you who reckon I've got a good idea.:smallbiggrin:

The Vanishing Hitchhiker
2007-01-30, 04:52 AM
Dragon. Woot.

Anyway, yes, t-shirt would be awesome.

Idless
2007-01-30, 05:09 AM
the sodiac in the middle would be nice, but yeah... making 12 different kinds of shirts might not be plausible.

but still... a blue(and some others) t shirt with the 12 Rich Burlew sodiacs on the back would be a win!

...Idless