PDA

View Full Version : Unarmored Fighting Feat

Yogibear41
2014-02-18, 09:38 PM
I remember seeing a feat from a splat book talked about in a post here once but I cannot for the life of me find it again. I know the feat(s) were in a book about pirates/the high seas, they were considered fighter feats, and there were 3 of them that gave improving bonuses to AC when fighting unarmored, that scaled with level, for example an unarmored level 1 character with just the first feat got like a +3 to AC, while a level 1 character who took the improved version also got like a +5 to AC, and so on to roughly +7 if you took the expert version of it.(each of the feats had the previous feat as a prerequisite, so like beginner, intermediate, and then master) the feats roughly work out to be about what you would have it wearing light armor at that level for the first feat, medium armor with the second feat(and maybe a shield), and heavy armor and a shield with the 3rd feat.

Thurbane
2014-02-18, 10:37 PM
I checked Stormwrack, Dead Man's Chest (Necromancer Games) and Skull & Bones (Green Ronin Publishing), but no luck.

The closest in those two books was Loa's Grace, which gives Cha bonus as deflection to AC.

Yogibear41
2014-02-18, 10:51 PM
Thanks bud, hopefully someone will know since this is where I heard about it. I know its not in an official WOTC book.

Yogibear41
2014-02-18, 10:58 PM
Found it! Swashbuckling Adventures is the book :smallsmile: