PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happen to anyone else?

Suzaku
2007-01-29, 10:27 PM
Has this ever happened to anyone else? (http://shazzbaa.foskie.com/shazztemplate.php?image=/sketch/DND_SC_poordarrik.jpg)

After getting wild shape does the other party members treat you like a pet. I tend to get players who scratch the back of my head or try convince me to go somewhere with treats and these are all coming from pcs not npcs. Then again most of the time my characters view themselves as wolves who's stuck in human, elf body :P.

Rahdjan
2007-01-29, 10:32 PM
free eats is free eats.

jjpickar
2007-01-29, 10:32 PM
Nope, I just got the "Broken Class" lecture from time to time. But that game ended and I'm bored of the Druid for now anyway.

Suzaku
2007-01-29, 10:40 PM
Nope, I just got the "Broken Class" lecture from time to time. But that game ended and I'm bored of the Druid for now anyway.
Strange I get "Why is Druid broken" and then I get asked to play it to prove it oO

Shazzbaa
2007-01-30, 06:48 PM
Why, yes! That has happened to me! :smallbiggrin:

*laughs* How did I miss this thread? XD But yes, obviously, this is a recurring problem. The fact that Darrik has no sense of humour at all only encourages the cleric in his silliness.

Though he tries to restrain himself, recently, and has taken to subtle puns so that he can continue to annoy me even though I don't get stuck in wolf form as often.

...there has only been one reference to doggie treats. And there had better not be any more.

clockwork warrior
2007-01-30, 08:54 PM
our groups druid kinda does it to her self, she acts (and generally is) more animal than elf, becoming small critters just to sit on shoulders, make noise and run up trees....kind of annoying when we want a person to talk to, not a woodland chipmunk...

Rockphed
2007-01-30, 11:02 PM
Hey! Being a chipmunk is fun. But she shouldn't be a chipmunk until atleast level 11. Or not at all if a chipmunk is smaller than tiny.

iceman
2007-01-30, 11:48 PM
There was the one time I thought the druid was actually his animal companion 'Popee War Camel of Lore', I nearly knocked him stupid with a head butt. (my character was not bright by any stretch of the imagination)

Kantolin
2007-01-31, 01:35 AM
Ugh, I remember my half-orc fighter who mentioned wolf treats.

He actually was in no way referring to our druid, so it was all a big misunderstanding. But one wild shape to bear, natural 20 on a grapple check, with a corresponding natural 1 on my opposed grapple check, resulted in a very firm statement that 'animal treats' are not to be mentioned ever again.

That was also literally the only time the druid got mad. ^_^ Including when his forest was on fire. Man.

pestilenceawaits
2007-01-31, 12:41 PM
As long as they don't offer you scooby snacks I think you are OK. I have never had that happen or done that to the party druid.

Suzaku
2007-01-31, 12:43 PM
As long as they don't offer you scooby snacks I think you are OK. I have never had that happen or done that to the party druid.

Try it one time :P

NullAshton
2007-01-31, 01:05 PM
There was one time when because of Reincarnation, my rogue ended up as a wolf. Actually had to pose as a pet in order to get invited to meet with a king...

Also, apparently, the elf wizard in our party is very tasty.

Mewtarthio
2007-01-31, 04:43 PM

But... free scooby snacks! Free petting! Why pass it all up?