PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Is this a legit BB(not so Evil)G Dragon?

Ydaer Ca Noit
2014-02-19, 05:31 PM
Hello to the playground! :P

So I am making a 15 lvl short adventure, and I really want to use this guy (https://sites.google.com/site/pathfinderogc/bestiary/monster-listings/dragons/dragon/dungeon-dragon-tohc/dungeon-dragon-great-wyrm-tohc).

I don't want the players to die, or the dragon to die too easily (I was considering having him avoid them at all, but that would be no fun) - he will flee if things go bad.

My first worry was, of he was designed to be an actual monster or is he just a tribute? (It looks ok to me, but I am not experienced with high lvl adventures so doesn't hurt to ask)

The main thing I want to ask: If I change his sorcerer spells, will he still be the same CR? (thus legit to use?) I kinda want a contingency :smalltongue: and because he has support from minions, I am not sure if his trap repairing spells matter, I mean a fabricate should be enough? Or am I just not seeing him the way he should be played.

And btw, any insight on how to run him? He has all the time in the world to prepare, but he is unwilling to die for treasure (and he could hide it or something). Still, it puzzles me, what should he do? Or should I choose an other dragon and be done with it?