PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh question

gooddragon1
2014-02-19, 06:27 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Legato Endless
2014-02-19, 06:41 PM
Hmm. Let me see. Your deck seems to express a strong desire to watch the world burn.

Usually that's taken as a sign of wading into the deep end of alignment pool.

Histrionics aside, what's your end game? Getting golem to switch off a good monster?

Hoping your opponent gets frustrated and forfeits?

gooddragon1
2014-02-19, 06:48 PM
Hmm. Let me see. Your deck seems to express a strong desire to watch the world burn.

Usually that's taken as a sign of wading into the deep end of alignment pool.

Histrionics aside, what's your end game? Getting golem to switch off a good monster?

Hoping your opponent gets frustrated and forfeits?

Milling with the needle worms. But that may explain the comments I've been getting with lots of cusswords in them that somehow get through the censor.

Starwulf
2014-02-19, 06:57 PM
If I built the following deck and we assume it's legal would it make me a terrible person to play it?

lol. That deck is fairly close to a deck that I have, and have used to great effect. It's my "You're never going to have a monster to use, ever, so just give up already" deck. Every single card in my deck is primed towards either auto-killing, or auto-sending a monster back to it's owners hand/graveyard.

gooddragon1
2014-02-19, 07:32 PM
Also, I may tend to have an avatar of bandit keith (renowned and loved by all) and say "in America (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Wc7Ms0aYY)" a bit much.

gooddragon1
2014-02-24, 02:16 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxx