PDA

View Full Version : TPAY/TPBY The Playground makes an Adventure!



AkazilliaDeNaro
2014-02-21, 06:24 AM
So i just thought this up and am not sure if this already exists but giving it a go anyway.

The adventure is like this the first poster (i.e. me) chooses a scenario and asks the next poster what to do.
the next poster then gets to make one action, and the result of that action.
the adventure goes until either the character is unable to make more actions, or the thread dies.

Example:
Scenario: You awake in the hospital with a large bandage on your torso.
What do you do?

Next poster: Call for a nurse. A nurse enters the room.
What do you do?

So now that the ground rules are explained lets get this started.

You awake in your bed to find your room flooding. What do you do?

The Adventure so far. (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lwLQ2fDMyHd4liA61g9kXkHn6lpw8sANM4ET6iyRK4I/edit)

BasketOfPuppies
2014-02-21, 07:17 AM
I jump out the window. You see that the world is now flooding from your bedroom. What do you do?

(Did I do this right?)

Reinholdt
2014-02-21, 07:28 AM
You panic and run around flailing, only to cut yourself on a piece of glass from your now broken window.

What do you do?

AkazilliaDeNaro
2014-02-21, 09:34 AM
You dunk your arm into the water (now freely flowing from your room) in hopes of getting water-based superpowers. You don't get superpowers.

What do you do?

Blood_caller
2014-02-21, 08:39 PM
You get bitten by a shark that rips of your left arm.


What do you do?

Dudeons
2014-02-22, 05:20 PM
You strangle that shark with your bare hand. It spits out a prosthetic arm made of bronze.

What do you do?

Dire Moose
2014-02-22, 05:36 PM
You graft the bronze arm onto your shoulder and raise it to the heavens, daring them to strike you down.

What do you do?

AkazilliaDeNaro
2014-02-22, 06:12 PM
A lightning bolt falls form the heavens, you catch it in your bronze hand.


What do you do?

Blood_caller
2014-02-22, 07:09 PM
You throw the lightning bolt back into heaven and the dead body of Zeus comes crashing to the ground right next to you

What do you do?

Dudeons
2014-02-22, 09:55 PM
You say, 'This couldn't get any more metal, could it?'. As you say this, Thor, Odin, Loki, Hades, and for good measure Ozzy Osbourne descend from the heavens performing a rock ballad for a huge crowd of screaming valkyries.

What do you do?

Meph
2014-02-23, 05:49 PM
You lift them your bronze thumbs up smiling, and declare the "Valhalla meets the Great Flood" metal festival open. Amon Amarth claim they cannot perform because their recording company owns the copyright, what do you do?

Blood_caller
2014-02-23, 05:58 PM
You know the laws are important so you go to the body of Zeus and pick up his quiver of lightning bolts.

What do you do

AkazilliaDeNaro
2014-02-24, 01:18 PM
You realize that for a mortal to wield a god weapon is forbidden by the ancient laws, so you decide to steal Zues' godhood.

What. Do you do?

Dire Moose
2014-03-04, 07:34 PM
As punishment for meddling in the Divine Order Of Things, the Elder Gods turn you into a frog.

What do you do?

Targ Collective
2014-03-05, 08:54 PM
Croak croak croak croak croak croak croak.

Croak croak croak croak?

Dudeons
2014-03-06, 06:32 AM
While you croaked a croaker, a croak appeared and croaked you into human form.

What do you do?

Krug
2014-03-06, 09:23 AM
Beg the mysterious wizard to change you back into a frog, seeing the wisdom in being amphibious. They questions your judgement.

What do you do?

ShadowySilence
2014-03-11, 11:11 PM
You punch the wizard in the gut for questioning your froggy wisdom, he zaps you and you appear in a dimension made entirely out of vanilla pudding.

What do you do?

Targ Collective
2014-03-11, 11:16 PM
You attempt to eat the entire dimension. There are many different types of vanilla pudding here. You get very fat. You then pause in eating to question the wisdom of attempting to eat an entire plane, but decide even if you fail you will at least get a good meal out of it. Soon you get heartily sick of vanilla.

What do you do?

Socksy
2014-03-12, 03:07 AM
Open a portal from there to the concert using Zeus's God powers and become a Vanilla salesman.

What do you do?

Solse
2014-03-12, 06:54 AM
You buy a modest apartment from the money you got from selling vanilla and live in it, hoping to retire from all this weirdness.
WDYD?

Dudeons
2014-03-12, 09:40 AM
Unfortunately, winter comes around, and now all of your leftover vanilla is frozen, meaning you have nothing but Vanilla Ice.

What do you do?

5a Violista
2014-03-12, 11:52 PM
I build a vanilla igloo and a vanilla spear and go hunting vanilla monsters for food.

What would you do next?

Targ Collective
2014-03-13, 09:01 PM
A Vanilla Mammoth appears!

Vanilla Mammoth uses Gore! You take 1 damage!

>Thunderbolt
>Disintegrate
>Hammer of Zeus
>Butcher for Vanilla Steaks

What do you do?

Eternis
2014-03-14, 06:36 PM
>Punch Vanilla Mammoth in the snout to establish superiority
Vanilla Mammothearst is enamoured by your manly initiative.

What do you do?

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-03-15, 10:31 PM
>> Next

The mammoth's LARGE MATE does not so much appreciate your advances.

The LARGE MATE engages with Tusktech lv.3: BRANDISH YOUR SABER TOOTH!

Doof!

*splash*

You fall off of the ice floe into the water, which over the course of the last 6 months has risen to ocean-like depths above your apartment.

The LARGE MATE begins walking away. The VANILLA MAMMOTH stares at you longingly for a moment before turning to follow.

What do you do?

PallElendro
2014-03-18, 06:29 PM
You have no time to be sentimental! You found your apartment's bed frame floating above the water. You could reach it, but you're not good at swimming. However, you're still near the ice flow, but you run the risk of cutting your hand on the icicles.

What do you do?

Targ Collective
2014-03-18, 08:49 PM
Suddenly you wake up, relieved that it was all a weird dream brought about by eating too much hallucinogenic cheese. Unfortunately in real life you exist on a plane made of hallucinogenic cheese and so you'll probably experience more weirdness soon.

>Eat hallucinogenic cheese

>Breathe hallucinogenic cheese spores

>Drink an elixir of distilled hallucinogenic cheese

>Wake up from a dream-within-a-dream

What do you do?

Socksy
2014-03-19, 03:14 AM
>Punch Vanilla Mammoth in the snout to establish superiority
Vanilla Mammothearst is enamoured by your manly initiative.

What do you do?

You're a perfect person.

>Wake up from a dream within a dream. You're still in this madness! What do you do?

Eternis
2014-03-19, 05:13 AM
You're a perfect person.
OOC: Why thank you, Socksy. I'm glad to see another fan of the "Ace Richard", as it were.
.... May I use that line in my sig?
>Punch Socksy in snout to establish connectivity.
XD
/OOC

>Grab nearby-floating driftwood.
The driftwood giggles and exclaims, "Oh Senpai...."
Yeah... Something's up with the water.
The bed frame begins swimming towards you, and scoops you up onto a still-growing mattress.
The bed settles under your weight, but you're still relatively stranded.
The ice floe remains afloat.
>What do you do?

Socksy
2014-03-20, 06:43 AM
((Oh my gosh, yes, use it in your sig. [Quiet squealing]
I'm not posting because I just went recently.))

ElBeardo
2014-03-20, 10:46 PM
Catch a fish with a lasso made out of your pants, attack the pantlasso to the bed, and ride that crazy mess to Narnia!

In Narnia, you meet Aslan, who is displeased with your lack of pants.
What do you do?

Targ Collective
2014-03-20, 10:50 PM
>Ask Aslan to roar some clothes into existence

>Ask Aslan if this is real or a dream

>Attack Aslan (Level omega)

>Attempt to do naughty things with Aslan such as calling him a big 'ol pussycat

Ask Aslan to roar some clothes into existence

Aslan creates some clothes for you. You put them on and give thanks. Aslan offers to give you wings; you refuse saying 'they'd only get in the way'. Aslan snorts in disgust and attacks! Aslan attacks for omega damage! You die! Do you want your possessions identified?

Eternis
2014-04-16, 08:44 AM
> Yes, please identify the items I had when I died. ((Respect Dat Nethack))
Death stares at you blankly. Why on earth would he know what you had on you? You turn, and see a small imp giggling behind you, laughing at your credulity.
You smack the imp with an animal impulse, causing ??? damage and forcing it to un-summon itself.
Death asks if you'd like some tea.

PallElendro
2014-04-16, 11:29 AM
>Accept tea

Death usher's you into his home, adorned with various animal skulls that looks like it came from Hate & Barrel, but under the circumstances, is probably false. He has a variety of tea to choose from. He asks what flavour tea you want.

<Chamomile
<Earl Grey
<Liber-tea American Blend
<RuneScape cup of tea
<Abstract "Just your cuppa tea"
<Oolong
<Penal-tea Jailhouse Special
<Bear Grylls Delight

Targ Collective
2014-04-16, 02:23 PM
>Ask Death if he knows the Discworld's death (and Earl Grey please)

Dr.Orpheus
2014-05-08, 04:43 PM
You have a long talk with death and grow into a dependant relationship and want to live at death's house.

WDYD?