PDA

View Full Version : Vestige Cheat Sheet?

Falcon X
2014-02-21, 11:08 AM
Has anyone seen or made single-page/half-page versions of each vestige in the Tome of Magic?

I'm trying to get easy, out-of-book, quick references for my players to shuffle through and pick from. Kind of like the Maneuver Cards for TOB.

Seerow
2014-02-21, 11:19 AM
When I was toying with the idea of playing a Binder, I made a cheat sheet like this, but it was still around 10 pages long even after cutting out all the fluff and even some of the relevant useful information. Some modifications to formatting could probably get it down a couple extra pages, but I don't see having them listed in 1-2 pages as being possible.

[Fake Edit: Just realized you were looking for half page to 1 page for each vestige, not all of them. That should be totally doable, but the problem below is still an issue.]

Also not sure something like that is legal to post because of copyright issues and such.

The Viscount
2014-02-21, 11:40 AM
The Binder's Handbook (http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=3cg5r0mcvaijgfvv4nprnf42j1&topic=2942.msg35447#msg35447) gives a brief description of every vestige, if that helps.

Falcon X
2014-02-21, 11:49 AM
Also not sure something like that is legal to post because of copyright issues and such.Good point. It does go against OGL to post such. Oh well, maybe I'll do some scans and make it myself, or something like that.

Person_Man
2014-02-21, 02:56 PM
Short version: Pick whatever sounds fun until you qualify for Zceryll. Although some are better then others, each vestige offers you something to do in combat. Once you get Zceryll, Summon Alien the first round of each combat, then Bolt of Madness, then use whatever your fallback vestige is.

Grod_The_Giant
2014-02-21, 03:46 PM
Good point. It does go against OGL to post such. Oh well, maybe I'll do some scans and make it myself, or something like that.
I'd do index cards. Summoning requirements, sign, and influence on the front, and granted powers on the back.

Mcdt2
2014-02-21, 06:10 PM
Dyslexic studios (http://charactersheets.minotaur.cc/) has pretty cool set of character sheets; the Binder one includes a sheet for vestiges, with space for 12, iirc, although you need to fill in the details yourself, of course.