PDA

View Full Version : Bulette Like Creatures.

Alent
2014-02-21, 01:50 PM
I find myself in need of an odd list of creatures for some of my setting work... by a specific habitat and diet, to be able to survive in a desert like landscape devoid of plantlife. Aside from "Read sandstorm," I have no idea where to start.

Basically, I need burrowing creatures like bulettes, and burrowing lithovores that aren't pure elementals.

Creatures having stat blocks that explain items or materials that can be crafted from their remains would be a great bonus.

Zombulian
2014-02-21, 01:58 PM
I find myself in need of an odd list of creatures for some of my setting work... by a specific habitat and diet, to be able to survive in a desert like landscape devoid of plantlife. Aside from "Read sandstorm," I have no idea where to start.

Basically, I need burrowing creatures like bulettes, and burrowing lithovores that aren't pure elementals.

Creatures having stat blocks that explain items or materials that can be crafted from their remains would be a great bonus.

Um. Well I don't want to disrespect your OP, but check Sandstorm :smalltongue:. Ashworms are cool weaker worm enemies for a party to face.
Also just in the MM Purple Worms and Thoqqua are cool burrowers. Both Ash and Purple Worms have poison tails and big heavy exoskeletons for the party to loot.

Alent
2014-02-21, 02:05 PM
Um. Well I don't want to disrespect your OP, but check Sandstorm :smalltongue:. Ashworms are cool weaker worm enemies for a party to face.
Also just in the MM Purple Worms and Thoqqua are cool burrowers. Both Ash and Purple Worms have poison tails and big heavy exoskeletons for the party to loot.

No disrespect taken :smallsmile:, life's been a little crazy and so I haven't actually felt comfortable cracking the cover and devoting an entire evening to reading it properly yet. Spotty forum use is one thing, pouring over an entire book without missing something due to chronic distractions is another. :smallfrown: