PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Conjuration Wizard Optimization Help?

Crispy120286
2014-02-22, 09:08 AM
Hey everyone, First time poster here. I was recommended to this site by a friend who said you may be able to assist me in creating a great build.
We'll be starting the game in a few weeks so i'm preparing early. I'm playing with a custom race (+4 int). My goal isnt to outright break the game but have an optimized build thats incredibly fun to play.

Here is what I have so far:

Stats (25) STR 7, DEX 14, CON 14, INT 16, WIS 16, CHA 9.
Custom Race, NG Alignment.

Conjuration (Teleportation) specialty

Feats:
Race 1: Spell Focus (Conjuration)
Level 1: Augment Summoning
Level 3: Superior Summoning
Wizard 5: Craft Wondrous Item
Level 5: Spell Specialization: Summon Monster (III-IX)
Level 7: Improved Familiar (lyrakin azata or Cassisian angel)
Level 9: Greater Spell Specialization
Wizard 10:
Level 11:
Level 13:
Wizard 15:
Level 15:
Level 17: Spell Perfection: Summon Monster IX
Level 19:
Wizard 20:

Other feats I want to take: Summon Good Monster, Dimensional Agility, and Leadership (Cavelier Cohort, Order of the Tome), Improved Initiative.
Also Spell Perfecton requires me to take 3 metamagic feats as prerequirements (bleh). I'm not sure what to take and when to take them.

What does everyone think? How should I arrange my feats?

Note: yes I have read Treantmonks Guide as well as Professor Q's. :p

stack
2014-02-22, 05:41 PM
If you are going to be good, take summon good monster early on. Presuming your dm rules the diehard portion works the way it is intended to, it gives a nice bit of extra beef to your summons early on. The extra options are nice throughout.

Crispy120286
2014-02-22, 10:07 PM
Thats my intent. Im considering taking the PrC Arcane Savant. Also taking arcane bont item instead of a familar. Perhaps trading out my 7th level feat with either leadership or Summon Good Monster.