PDA

View Full Version : Helping Me With My Barbarian Build

Catarang
2014-02-23, 04:05 AM
Hey all! I'm new to the forums of Giantitp, so if you see something wrong, please point it out. I have a Half-Orc Barbarian that I am currently playing in a campaign with some of my friends, and I have a projection of how it should play out, at least up to level 10 and I'm looking for suggestions/pointers on how it should play out. I placed the build below (at least his feats and levels) Keep in mind he wields a Greatsword and shall always be wearing light armor to take advantage of the extra movement from his class choices. (Also, if it is of any consequence, his back story is that he was once the (minor) god/worshiped ancestor spirit of a group of Half-Orc tribes, but lost said god like powers when he lost a duel with his other personality/nemesis/anti self (also a god) the battle fury and frenzy abilities are supposed to show his sundered self and insanity as well as his mighty battle prowess)

Barbarian 1: Extra Rage
Fighter 1: Bonus:Power Attack
Fighter 2:Bonus: Cleave; Intimidating rage
Fighter 3
Fighter 4: Great Cleave
Berserk 1(Deities and Demigods):Destructive Rage
Tribal Protector 1: Bonus: Weapon Focus(Greatsword)
Tribal Protector 2
Frenzied Berserker 1: Extended Rage
Frenzied Berserker 2

My questions are as follows
Q1: Do the 3 rage/Rage like abilities this character has at his disposal stack (rage, Battle fury, Frenzy)? I know the Whirling Rage variant specifically says that it doesn't stack with other rages, but i was wondering if these 3 do.
Q2: I grabbed Weapon Focus (Greatsword) but i'm not happy with the selection, is there some feat i'm missing that would play to this characters strong suits?

Also in general, if you have comments on the build I'd love to here them and thanks in advance!