PDA

View Full Version : ATU - Chaos in the Mysts

Dr.Allblodro
2014-02-23, 11:41 AM
Grix the halfling calls for covering fire. He bounds up on top of the large rock and hops down. Darting forward, shooting at various nefarious beings that get in his way, dropping them like they are standing still. The Mysts start to encroach upon him and his allies, "Masks!!! Masks!!! Get your masks on!" shouts the halfling, sliding behind a boulder and slipping his mask on in one swift motion.

Slightly muffled, but amplified by the enchantments, Grix calls out, "Sephret, Get in front of those spell warped Orclings. Delerie, cover me! The rest of you, to me!"

The battle started about ten minutes ago. You all were just waiting and preparing for the first jump back, to start the Velvet Way. Then a few alarms went off and Grix took care of the first few Orclings before calling for help. The robots and the rest of the family are fighting and in good spirits, but who knows what wait in the Mysts...

Go ahead and roll initiative, and roll 2d6. That's how much damage you'll start with.

AaronGrimstone
2014-02-24, 01:26 AM
Delerie briefly opens her visor, long enough to pull up her mask, then she drops it again and charges into combat, obliging Grix by putting herself between the little halfling and the monsters.

Delerie thought to herself, how best should I cover Grix? I know, overkill!

Delerie drew upon her angelic heritage and decided to Enlarge.

Initiative: [roll0], damage: [roll1]
Delerie blocks creatures from approaching Grix, casting Enlarge Person on herself because who needs a support caster when you have all the spell casting classes?

DeusMortuusEst
2014-02-24, 04:53 AM
Sephret

Raising his hammer to show that he heard the command Sephret begins his advance. The newly appointed Lawmaker moves easily over the battlefield, his shield held steady against any incoming threats. Individually or in small groups the orclings are hardly something that he fears, but with the myst closing in it is hard to know how many enemies that are approaching.

Noticing Delerie to his right Sephret moves towards her, trying to shut off the direct path between their enemies and the rest of the group.

Initiative: [roll0]

The_Admiral
2014-02-25, 05:01 PM
Nicolas revs the engine of his mount as he rolled out a single orb attached to his belt. The orb opens up transforming into a tracked machine with a crossbow attached.

[roll0]

[roll1]

Morcleon
2014-02-27, 10:08 AM
Breathing heavily, Lumiere is grateful for his suit's inbuilt air filters and glances around the battlefield. He dashes over to stand beside Grix, raising his blades.

Initiative: [roll0]