PDA

View Full Version : Best magic items for a cleric

IIzak
2014-02-25, 04:03 PM
Okay so pretend you are a cleric of olidamara lvl 10 and have taken lots of luck feats. You have an Artificer in your group who has graciously offered to make you anything you almost anything you would like. What would be the first thing you would ask for?

Zsaber0
2014-02-25, 04:15 PM
Nigjtsticks?

Forrestfire
2014-02-25, 04:22 PM
If you have a divine feat, Nightsticks.

Followed by Pearls of Power and Prayer Beads, probably.

Zweisteine
2014-02-25, 04:25 PM
Not nightsticks. Not at all. They are cheap enough to buy elsewhere if you need them.

Though I have no recommendations myself, choose something expensive. You can pay part of the gold cost yourself if you have to, but this is a good chance to get discount magic items.

If the xp cost of the item is too high as well, you might be able to donate some lesser, less useful magic items (i.e. stuff you found as random loot) to his craft reserve via his retain essence class feature.

(Keep this in mind, all you people who are bringing more suggestions.)

ArcaneGlyph
2014-02-25, 04:29 PM
Chronocharms of luck?

Rebel7284
2014-02-25, 04:37 PM
Luck Blade?

Yorrin
2014-02-25, 04:43 PM
Belt of Magnificence? Third Eye Conceal? I mean anything under 100k is a waste of that offer unless you were expected to pay a percentage of it. If you ARE expected to pay then a metamagic rod of persist would prolly be my choice.

Rebel7284
2014-02-25, 04:53 PM
If you ARE expected to pay then a metamagic rod of persist would prolly be my choice.

This item does not exist nor is there a way to price it fairly.

Firechanter
2014-02-25, 07:16 PM
The single most important item for you is first and foremost a Karma Bead (included in a standard strand of Prayer Beads). This is definitely the first thing I'd ask for.

Next, a +6 Wis Item. You should already have a Wis item anyway, so that can just be upgraded.

Another great item for anyone is the Ring of Freedom of Movement. Not quite in your price range yet, but it will come in a few levels. And 20K to craft is affordable way earlier than 40K to buy.