PDA

View Full Version : Guessing Will be there any way to...

Souhiro
2014-02-26, 07:54 AM
Will be there any way to have dinosaurs in the next story arc, too?

You know, there are three things in this life that can make everything awesome

Chainsaws
Mecha
Dinosaurs

So... what do you think will be necesary for a Chainsaw wielding Mecha-Dinosaur?

Shale
2014-02-26, 07:58 AM
He said less dinosaurs, not no dinosaurs.

RMS Oceanic
2014-02-26, 08:12 AM
Three words: Dispel Baleful Polymorph! :smallbiggrin:

Vinyadan
2014-02-26, 08:57 AM
Three words: Dispel Baleful Polymorph! :smallbiggrin:

"I'm a dinosaur in a can, you have to dispel me the right way"

Chronos
2014-02-26, 09:14 AM
As an aside that the OP might be interested in, one year for Halloween I was a mummified firebreathing mutant vampire zombie alien robot dinosaur. It didn't occur to me to include a chainsaw, though.

Rogar Demonblud
2014-02-26, 12:13 PM
Will be there any way to have dinosaurs in the next story arc, too?

You know, there are three things in this life that can make everything awesome

Chainsaws
Mecha
Dinosaurs

So... what do you think will be necesary for a Chainsaw wielding Mecha-Dinosaur?

Okay, now I have to go troll through the OOTS in other Genres thread to find the one where they pilot mecha, and Belkar's has chainsaws. I don't remember there being dinosaurs in that, but I'll add them if not.

CrispyCriminal
2014-02-26, 01:15 PM
Isn't it cold-blooded though? Don't know if it can survive in the north, at least not in the arctic parts where they are undoubtedly heading.

Lombard
2014-02-26, 01:46 PM
Isn't it cold-blooded though? Don't know if it can survive in the north, at least not in the arctic parts where they are undoubtedly heading.

If there's anything cuter than a shrinkified dino, it's a shrinkified dino in an awkward-looking sweater

Greatmoustache
2014-02-26, 02:20 PM
actually, when i think about it, a "cold" blooded creature should be able to live in, you know, cold enviroments. and not in hot deserts. because its blood is cold, and it should stay cold.

i think they named it wrong. :smallconfused:

Jaxzan Proditor
2014-02-26, 03:58 PM
actually, when i think about it, a "cold" blooded creature should be able to live in, you know, cold enviroments. and not in hot deserts. because its blood is cold, and it should stay cold.

i think they named it wrong. :smallconfused:
Being cold-blooded can actually refer to many things. Most animals that we think of as "cold-blooded" are technically called ectotherms.

DaggerPen
2014-02-28, 05:33 AM
Being cold-blooded can actually refer to many things. Most animals that we think of as "cold-blooded" are technically called ectotherms.

Who when active, actually have comparable body temperatures to (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0871.html)-

Uh, right.

Jaxzan Proditor
2014-02-28, 06:46 AM
Who when active, actually have comparable body temperatures to (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0871.html)-

Uh, right.

Right, that's what I meant. Ectotherm, meaning you get heated by external things is more appropriate than cold-blooded. Nice job finding that quote. :smallbiggrin: