PDA

View Full Version : Mouth Darts

GutterFace
2014-02-26, 08:32 AM
i know they are in the arms and Eq guide. i need some help clearing some things up if there is a possible answer(s)

clearly according to the description you have 3 in your mouth and they are ranged at 5' and you roll for each. how MANY can you hold in your mouth at once? 100? 50? only 3 then you "reload"?

also having them in your mouth does it impede speech and or spell casting? it doesn't list that as such.

and if you had sneak attack since you roll for 3 and all 3 darts are part of 1 attack would SA apply to each dart?

Seffbasilisk
2014-02-26, 08:38 AM
I know the answer to the last question!

Fukimi-Bari can be fired up to three on one attack roll, which counts as a 'salvo' and is only afforded a single opportunity for sneak attack.

GutterFace
2014-02-26, 08:41 AM
I know the answer to the last question!

Fukimi-Bari can be fired up to three on one attack roll, which counts as a 'salvo' and is only afforded a single opportunity for sneak attack.

excellent thanks!

Brookshw
2014-02-26, 08:49 AM
Warning: product does not work as advertised against time travellers with academic titles.

MesiDoomstalker
2014-02-26, 10:29 AM
Warning: product does not work as advertised against time travellers with academic titles.

So close to a good reference. It was from her finger, the poison gas was from her mouth.