PDA

View Full Version : Domain Power without Cleric levels

bekeleven
2014-02-28, 03:49 AM
Is there a guide to how to do this?

- Domain Access (Sorc 5 ACF, CC)
- Domain Granted Power (Wizard 5 ACF, CC)
- Planar Touchstone: Catalogs of Enlightenment
- Contemplative 1 (grants domain)

Etc. Has this been compiled anywhere? Pride Domain is one of the best IP Proofing in-game, so if there's an IP guide besides that one where the writer got huffy and deleted it, that would probably have what I'm looking for.

Nihilarian
2014-02-28, 09:55 AM
Try here (http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=1412.0).

Darrin
2014-02-28, 09:59 AM
Is there a guide to how to do this?

- Domain Access (Sorc 5 ACF, CC)
- Domain Granted Power (Wizard 5 ACF, CC)
- Planar Touchstone: Catalogs of Enlightenment
- Contemplative 1 (grants domain)

That's... pretty much the most comprehensive guide right there. Well, except for Domain Draught (MIC), and there are some other PrCs that grant access to particular domains (Seeker of the Misty Isle, Holt Warden, etc.). I guess I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for, if you're already aware of the most common methods. Is this for a particular build?

bekeleven
2014-02-28, 04:19 PM
That's... pretty much the most comprehensive guide right there. Well, except for Domain Draught (MIC), and there are some other PrCs that grant access to particular domains (Seeker of the Misty Isle, Holt Warden, etc.). I guess I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for, if you're already aware of the most common methods. Is this for a particular build?

I'm currently trying to IP-Proof an Ultimate Magus build which, as you can imagine, is rather tight on levels that don't advance main casting.

nedz
2014-02-28, 07:48 PM
Well there are a number of PrCs other than Contemplative though they tend not to give you a choice over the domain.

Darrin
2014-02-28, 08:11 PM
IP = Idiot Proof? Intellectual Property? Insane Fnord Posse?

bekeleven
2014-02-28, 08:31 PM
IP = Idiot Proof? Intellectual Property? Insane Fnord Posse?

The idea that no matter how high your number are, sometimes the dice matter. Iterative Probability proof, AKA Defense against ones.