PDA

View Full Version : Help on Build an "Eldritch Heritage" gish lv 20

Aras
2014-02-28, 01:29 PM
So my first post hello everybody XD

These are the basis; at the moment are little more than a skeleton I'd like to work on them

race Human
racial variant--->Focused Study: lose talent initial gain three skills focus on pre- lv ( 1 /8 ° / 16 ° )
PB 25 pts (+2 racial +5 int advances for levels )
for 16
des 10
cos 14
int 18
Sag 10
Car 15

sorcerer ( crossblooded Orc /Draconic ) 3/ 7 magus / Disciple of the dragons 10

1 Racial Skill Focus ( Diplomacy ) / [color = # FF4000 ] talent to choose from [/ color ] / [color = # FF4000 ] 2 traits to choose from [/ color] - Power Claws ( draconic bloodline )
3 Eldritch Heritage ( Pit- Touched ) ( Corrupting Touch) - ogre power ( Fearless ) / [color = # FF4000 ] bloodline spell to choose[/ color]
5 [color = # FF4000 ] talent to choose [/ color]
6 [color = # FF4000 ] arcane to choose [/ color]
7 [color = # FF4000 ] talent to choose [/ color]
8 [color = # FF4000 ] race skill focus ( to choose ) [/ color] Magus Bonus feat ( build wondrous items )
9 [color = # FF4000 ] arcane to choose [/ color ] [color = # FF4000 ] talent to choose from [/ color]
11 Improved Eldritch Heritage ( Pit- Touched ) (Tough as Hell (Ex) )
12 [color = # FF4000 ] bloodline talent to choose from [/ color]
13 Improved Eldritch Heritage ( Pit- Touched ) ( Infernal Resistances )
15 [color = # FF4000 ] talent to choose from [/ color ] [color = # FF4000 ] bloodline talent to choose from [/ color]
16 [color = # FF4000 ] race skill focus ( to choose from) [/ color] ogre power ( Strength of the Beast )
17 [color = # FF4000 ] talent to choose from [/ color]
18 [color = # FF4000 ] bloodline talent to choose from [/ color]
19 [color = # FF4000 ] talent to choose from [/ color]

pg in question can cast as a sorcerer of 3rd and as a Magus of 14 °
would have
BAB 13/8/3
ts 17 /9/14
level in sorcerer bloodline for crossblooded Orc /Draconic 13° or 17° with Robe of Arcane Heritage [Unlock 15° bloodline power (Power of Giants ) ]
level in sorcerer bloodline for Pit-Touched 18° or 22° with Robe of Arcane Heritage

must equip
Robe of Arcane Heritage
belt for / des / cos +6
band int / wis / car +6

1) How does it look?
2) do you think would be best to use a manufact weapon or the natural attacks ( he has 2 claws and a bite from bloodline powers )?
3) What would you put as traits / talents / arcana
4) which sorcerer spells to take?
5) how to use the arcane pool?
6) medium armor or brace of armor? other items to be taken? (i pay 50%for the wonderful thanks to the talent - available money-500k)
7) is better to be human or half-elf ? in case which are better variants to choose from?
8) for this tipe of pg is better humans focused study variant or the Dual Talent variant?

sorry for my bad english and for the big number of question but i want to play a DD character and i want that it were the better possible