PDA

View Full Version : Xaositect... the trolling prc....

CyberThread
2014-03-01, 02:17 AM
So I dug this up from ... I think dragon 287 , 3.0 material, but doesn't really use any functions that is weird 3.0/3.5 divide. I won't list the tables and such to prevent all those nasty rules on sharing things, but I will give the just of what the class can do.

Hide from the Law: Non detection against lawful aligned folks who cast divination spells.

No Rhyme or Reason: Immunity to Illusion (pattern) +3 saving throws against spells with lawful designator.

Chaotic Contagion: Melee Touch attack (3 + CHA uses),DC (10+Prc level + cha). Confusion spell, that ignores mind affecting immunity and affects undead, constructs, oozes, and vermin.

Babble: White Noise to the extreme, no communication can happen. Verbal spells and magic items that require verble triggers cannot be activated. No save :P Starts up to 10ft, eventually reaching 50ft. (3 + CHA)

Confusion Aura: Same as chaotic contagion , but does count as a mind affecting ability max range of 20 ft aura, affects all creatures in the radius making saving throws.

Chances Friend: Reroll a dice , useable once per class level.

Chaotic Defense : all attacks have a 10% untype miss chance.

Burst of Chaos : Chaos Hammer 3 + Cha times a day.

Spark of life : Animate object spell once per day , can animate piles of things (sand, water things of that nature ) 1 sq per class level. for as many rounds as 3 + CHA.

LAw's Bane : Protection from Law, at will.

Chances Master: Can force someone they see within 60ft to reroll after the result has been announced. Once per day.

:P love this prc

Killer Angel
2014-03-01, 04:07 AM
Xaositects? the're totally off their rockers, every one of 'em! :smallcool:

Brookshw
2014-03-01, 08:34 AM
It planescape material updated. By default I love anything planescape :smallsmile: oh they're barmy all right.

CyberThread
2014-03-01, 01:04 PM
Totally a rping prc

Afgncaap5
2014-03-01, 01:35 PM
Olidammara doesn't have that many paladins. It's not that they'd disagree with his outlook necessarily (apart from the whole thievery thing), but they really can't get along with these guys hanging around his temple.

I know exactly what my next villain's gonna have as his primary henchman.

ZamielVanWeber
2014-03-01, 02:07 PM
Half Bab, but gain proficiency with all armor and weapons... Lordy this thing is hilarious. Not too bad powerwise (the can block unsilenced spells, animate objects, and force a lot of rerolls).

Phelix-Mu
2014-03-01, 02:25 PM
Were not the Xaositects updated in the Planar Handbook? I seem to remember a PrC in there related to that organization.

ZamielVanWeber
2014-03-01, 02:37 PM
Didn't it become the Chaotician?

Brookshw
2014-03-01, 02:40 PM
Didn't it become the Chaotician?

That's the one :smallbiggrin:

Phelix-Mu
2014-03-01, 02:42 PM
Well, if it's named something different, I don't think it's technically an update! Yay!

CyberThread
2014-03-01, 02:50 PM
Bingo and different concepts

Brookshw
2014-03-01, 02:55 PM
Well, if it's named something different, I don't think it's technically an update! Yay!

The prestige maybe but not the Xaositects, that was the "official" faction name. Chaosmen was the colloquial name.

Particle_Man
2014-03-01, 03:16 PM
They would trouble the sleep of the Sapphire Hierarchs.

Phelix-Mu
2014-03-01, 03:19 PM
The prestige maybe but not the Xaositects, that was the "official" faction name. Chaosmen was the colloquial name.

I don't recall seeing any concrete mechanics for the faction, just a general description of the kinds of things they got up to, beliefs, and a sample npc, I think.

Brookshw
2014-03-01, 03:34 PM
I don't recall seeing any concrete mechanics for the faction, just a general description of the kinds of things they got up to, beliefs, and a sample npc, I think.

Offhand I don't recall if there was a kit for them (though maybe in uncaged or the planewalkers handbook), but they were an official faction post faction war.