PDA

View Full Version : pf - Inquisitor build...

Talya
2014-03-01, 11:18 AM
I'm building an inquisitor - infiltrator for a solo campaign. She's a spy, diplomat, and general manipulator, working for a religious organization in a temple far away.

She's also a Human/half-succubus (Demons Revisited has specific half-fiends for all the demon types!). I need her to be somewhat self-sufficient, and able to appear valuable to teams (gotta ingratiate yourself to your targets). Because combat is not her focus (though something I need her to be good at), the infiltrator archetype seems excellent for her - the ability to hide her alignment specifically is golden here, as is the ability to cast opposed spells. Getting wisdom in addition to her free high charisma is nice, too. She's taken the Sin Inquisition. I know it's not normally rated high, but it seems perfect for her goals. She's a seductress, a manipulator, and a spy.

Obviously she can only wear light armor (wings!) and is not going to dump charisma (+8). Strength is the only stat she's got no bonus to, but i'm hesitant to completely dump it either (lots of natural attacks to go with whatever weapon she uses). Giant pile of spell like abilities that are useful too.

No idea what feats or things I want, or even how I want her stat array (Racial bonuses: +2 dex, +4 con, +2 int, +2 wis, +8 cha, and a floating +2 from human). I've got something now, but I keep tinkering, not sure what i'm doing.

I'm starting at level 7.