PDA

View Full Version : The Dreamer has awoken.

Luna_Mayflower
2014-03-01, 06:13 PM
So, by the majesty of beyond the veil, the OOTS prophetic insights have returned to me in my slumber. All that follows is both true and 95.67% likely to happen in the strip in the near future:

+V was a vampire! Malack was the one who turned her, and Durkon wasn't a vampire. I can only assume this is some sort of prequel, and V is raised before the events of the pyramid.
+V was confirmed as female.
+There was a wedding between vampire V and Malack.
+Laurin was helping V with the dress.
+Xykon, wearing southern attire, was the best man.
+V seemed to still be under Malack's command, being worrying as she may not accept to be his wife if she had free will.
+V was really happy though, and so was Malack, so it was a great day for all.

As I say, I predict this is a prequel of sorts, likely to be shown in the main strip as a flashback concerning V/Malack.

I hope you enjoyed this prophetic insight, and do let me know your thoughts on what's to come.

MrMercury
2014-03-01, 06:34 PM
what
This is......
just...
what..................

DaggerPen
2014-03-01, 06:41 PM
what
This is......
just...
what..................

Luna Mayflower has a... distinct sense of humor.

Jaxzan Proditor
2014-03-01, 07:03 PM
So, by the majesty of beyond the veil, the OOTS prophetic insights have returned to me in my slumber. All that follows is both true and 95.67% likely to happen in the strip in the near future:

+V was a vampire! Malack was the one who turned her, and Durkon wasn't a vampire. I can only assume this is some sort of prequel, and V is raised before the events of the pyramid.
+V seemed to still be under Malack's command, being worrying as she may not accept to be his wife if she had free will.

As I say, I predict this is a prequel of sorts, likely to be shown in the main strip as a flashback concerning V/Malack.

I hope you enjoyed this prophetic insight, and do let me know your thoughts on what's to come.
Hmm. Weren't we supposed to stop the spoof theories?
Also, in your theory, how did Malak and Vaarsuvius meet in the first place? And how was Vaarsuvius raised?

CaDzilla
2014-03-01, 07:07 PM

How do you know that this chain of events wasn't in a dream sequence?

Socksy
2014-03-01, 07:17 PM
This is adorable! Laurin and V trying on dresses and eeeeEEEEEEE!

Perhaps Tarquin could learn a lesson about marriage from Malack.

12owlbears
2014-03-01, 08:19 PM
Their is a problem with this theory v is neutral if she/he was a vampire she/he would be evil.

Gift Jeraff
2014-03-01, 08:27 PM
do let me know your thoughts on what's to come.

Here are my thoughts on what's to come:

+V will be a vampire! Malack will be the one who turned her, and Durkon won't be a vampire. I can only assume this will be some sort of prequel, and V will be raised before the events of the pyramid.
+V will be confirmed as female.
+There will be a wedding between vampire V and Malack.
+Laurin will help V with the dress.
+Xykon, wearing southern attire, will be the best man.
+V will be under Malack's command, worried as she may not accept to be his wife if she had free will.
+V will be really happy though, and so will Malack, so it will be a great day for all.

NihhusHuotAliro
2014-03-01, 08:29 PM
Ah, Luna.

Never change. We love you just the way you are, and it always makes my day that much better when I can read your posts. You remind me of my cousin.

Sincerely,

Nihhus.

Zea mays
2014-03-01, 08:45 PM
Please describe what constitutes 'southern attire?' Just so, if I ever turn into a lich and get invited to a quasi-incestuous vampire wedding, I'll know what to wear.

NihhusHuotAliro
2014-03-01, 09:22 PM
Please describe what constitutes 'southern attire?' Just so, if I ever turn into a lich and get invited to a quasi-incestuous vampire wedding, I'll know what to wear.

http://mojo.dailybruin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/web.sp_.5.1.promdressrugby.pic-07.jpg

The blue dress in the middle is southern attire.

Living Oxymoron
2014-03-02, 01:10 AM

But Laurin doesn't seem to like elves... dream again and explain that.

Socksy
2014-03-02, 03:56 AM
But Laurin doesn't seem to like elves... dream again and explain that.

Perhaps she thinks the only good elf is a dead elf, and V's a vampire, so...:smallbiggrin:

Luna_Mayflower
2014-03-02, 09:30 AM
This is adorable! Laurin and V trying on dresses and eeeeEEEEEEE!

Perhaps Tarquin could learn a lesson about marriage from Malack.

My thoughts exactly. I can't wait for this to become manifest in the strip.

Oddity222
2014-03-02, 12:09 PM
Odd, this is the second of three threads(mine (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334567) is the third, and Chronos' (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333645) is the first) appearing in a short time. Maybe when the Snarl awoken, it started to send those dreams...:smalleek:

YossarianLives
2014-03-02, 02:03 PM
Who was the flower girl?

Thog?

dps
2014-03-02, 02:12 PM
+Xykon, wearing southern attire

Exactly what does that mean? Was he dressed like Colonel Sanders?

Skorj
2014-03-02, 02:19 PM
Exactly what does that mean? Was he dressed like Colonel Sanders?

Lots of planets have a South*. What is the culture in the South in OOTS, anyway?

More than anything in OOTS, I've longed for a world map annotated with adventures, like you can buy for Tolkien's universe. I just have no sense of geography here.

*A cookie to the first one to get the joke.

Loreweaver15
2014-03-02, 02:47 PM
Who was the flower girl?

Thog?

Now it's canon, and you can't take it back :P

Luna_Mayflower
2014-03-02, 04:28 PM
I know we're not meant to think of things like death and politics on this forum, but do you think that Malack, in real life, would marry me, V or Josh Haber?

Gnome Alone
2014-03-02, 05:39 PM
I know we're not meant to think of things like death and politics on this forum, but do you think that Malack, in real life, would marry me, V or Josh Haber?

That depends: are any of you death-worshipping undead monstrosities?

Peelee
2014-03-02, 06:07 PM
Lots of planets have a South*. What is the culture in the South in OOTS, anyway?

More than anything in OOTS, I've longed for a world map annotated with adventures, like you can buy for Tolkien's universe. I just have no sense of geography here.

*A cookie to the first one to get the joke.

I'll take a cookie from before Matt Smith took over.

ChaosArchon
2014-03-02, 06:51 PM
I'll take a cookie from before Matt Smith took over.

I'd prefer a cookie from the Christopher Eccleston era personally

Skorj
2014-03-02, 07:30 PM
I'd prefer a cookie from the Christopher Eccleston era personally

One Cookie for ChaosArchon. I think it was the first reboot episode. Eccleston said in an interview that he didn't like the idea that The Doctor always had "received pronunciation", and why couldn't he have a regional accent? Heck, we saw John Pertwee's tattoo (from his time in the Royal Navy) in the shower in his first Doctor Who episode. I always wanted in-character backstory for that one - drunken night out, or cobra cult?

Conte_Vincero
2014-03-03, 02:00 PM
Wait I'm confused is this before or after Malak changed his name to Jake the Snake

Mando Knight
2014-03-03, 02:07 PM
I always wanted in-character backstory for that one - drunken night out, or cobra cult?

Or, more boringly, do time lords sometimes simply regenerate bearing random tattoos?

Peelee
2014-03-03, 02:09 PM
One Cookie for ChaosArchon. I think it was the first reboot episode. Eccleston said in an interview that he didn't like the idea that The Doctor always had "received pronunciation", and why couldn't he have a regional accent? Heck, we saw John Pertwee's tattoo (from his time in the Royal Navy) in the shower in his first Doctor Who episode. I always wanted in-character backstory for that one - drunken night out, or cobra cult?

Oh c'mon! I totally called it first. Granted, my comment about my dislike of the current doctor could early be misinterpreted as a "I don't know when it happened" vagueness, I now realize, but still...

It's not derailing the thread if the thread is either random nonsense or bad trolling to start with.

Luna_Mayflower
2014-03-03, 03:06 PM
It's not derailing the thread if the thread is either random nonsense or bad trolling to start with.

Well, if you don't want my prophetic insights, then you're welcome to leave the thread.

For those who wanted to know what attire Xykon was wearing, he wore a red checked shirt and plain blue trousers.

martianmister
2014-03-03, 03:30 PM

This (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1285303/)one? Then no, none of the above: He should marry me. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295026)

Kish
2014-03-03, 03:32 PM
Dear me, it seems you have a rival for the twice-dead vampire's affections, Luna.

137beth
2014-03-03, 03:49 PM
Wait I'm confused is this before or after Malak changed his name to Jake the Snake

Before, it's a prequel!

This (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1285303/)one? Then no, none of the above: He should marry me. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295026)

You think Jake would choose you over Luna?!?

Vinsfeld
2014-03-05, 04:17 PM
I got here late, Luna. I'm sorry :smallfrown:

Socksy
2014-03-06, 02:07 PM
V and Laurin both need love, affection, and fan art. They're also my two favourite characters.

What did the dresses look like? I'll doodle something!

davidbofinger
2014-03-09, 10:22 AM

That depends: are any of you death-worshipping undead monstrosities?

That's not an important prerequisite: if Malack likes you he will make you into a death-worshipping undead monstrosity.

Seto
2014-03-09, 11:05 AM
Thank you, Luna. I thoroughly (though that's probably not a word we should be using on this thread) enjoyed reading your OP. (Better than I did the last one).

My favourite part was Xykon as a best man. I feel so fortunate that this forum has someone with such Sight.