PDA

View Full Version : Temple of the Elemental Evil in Eberron

DM Eberron D
2014-03-02, 03:46 AM
Hey people.

I probably have been annoying with this matter but I would like a second opinion in an issue. I am running temple of the elemntal evil module modified for Eberron (by me, i didnt find something already done) and this is the reason I am starting this thread.

I placed Hommlet in Karrnath near tha boundaries with Talenta. The "old faith" are The Wardens of the Eldeen (sent the Druid Jaroo so far away to ensure the Temple is not rising again) and the villagers are Karrnathi that support the Druid because Kaius (due to war) never sent an actual force to get rid of the temple. The St. Cuthbert's church is Aureon of the sovereign host. Rufus and Burn are Artificer and Fighter.

We have so far played quite a bit and spent 2 days in Hommlet , so everything still fixable. Opinions?

Is placing Hommlet in Karrnath ok? Any other transformations I could do to give more Eberron feeling?

Thanks in advance!

D.

DM Eberron D
2014-03-03, 05:29 AM
I found this one that refers to the RETURN to the TOTEE for 3E.

http://community.wizards.com/forum/eberron/threads/2195806

I am looking to tie the events of the T1 module The Temple of the Elemental Evil to 3.5E Eberron.

Any help would be appreciated

RedMage125
2014-03-03, 01:01 PM
Everything sounds good so far. Just because a lot of small town folk in Karrnath worship the Blood of Vol (in the non-evil way), does not preclude your solution to the problem. I like it, in fact.

The Battle of Emiry Meadows could have taken place during the Last War.

Lareth the Beautiful could just as easily be a cleric of the Dragon Below, one of the Dark Six, or Blood of Vol. Of those, I'd say Dark Six is preferable, as it mst closely resembles his patron in the original setting. But Blood of Vol makes more sense, seeing as you're located in Karrnath.

I would make Zuggytmoy (spelling?) one of the Lords of Dust. It fits in every way, from her imprisonment, to the cult worshipping her. Treat the Cult of the Elder Elemental Eye as a variant Cult of the Dragon Below, with the domains of Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Evil, & Madness.