PDA

View Full Version : Yet another dream thread.

roko10
2014-03-02, 02:58 PM
So recently, I had a dream wherin Evicasterus has the Chicken-Infested flaw and somehow managed to get a wizard component pouch.

I'm a bit hazy on the details, but it ends like this:
-Vector Legion TPK,
-Belkar dead(and I mean deader than dead, his intensines spread over multiple chickens)
-HoH killed and Durkon rezzed(don't ask how)
-Rest of the Order survived(Elan got major damage though)
-Evicasterus somehow got 25 class levels(hey, he TPK'ed a mid-epic party and dispached a few people near epic. That's gonna be worth something) and invests them all in a undefined PC class and loots the body of Tarquin, becoming the Chicken Lord. In five days, he managed to conquer the whole south of the Western Continent and prepared to invade the Elves, when he hears about the Snarl. The arc ends with him and his army(both poultry and humanoid) preparing to conquer Kraagor's gate,

......and then I woke up.

Mrc.
2014-03-02, 03:03 PM
He wouldn't get that many levels, in 3.5, which OotS is based off, you can only gain one level per creature killed, IIRC. So for killing the first of the Vector Legion, he would become a level 2 commoner, 1xp away from level 3. Killing the next would put him at 1xp away from level 4 and so on. Or maybe I'm reading too much into a joke/speculation thread. :smalltongue:

roko10
2014-03-02, 03:06 PM
He wouldn't get that many levels, in 3.5, which OotS is based off, you can only gain one level per creature killed, IIRC. So for killing the first of the Vector Legion, he would become a level 2 commoner, 1xp away from level 3. Killing the next would put him at 1xp away from level 4 and so on. Or maybe I'm reading too much into a joke/speculation thread. :smalltongue:

Oh right, he also killed Tarquin's whole army using hordes of chickens.

DaggerPen
2014-03-02, 08:06 PM
If posting OOTS-related dreams (which seem to be quite common, I dreamed about an unexpected mid-hiatus update just the other night) is going to be a theme, do you think we could compile them all into a thread dedicated for this purpose? It makes for some fun lighthearted stuff, but we're getting rather a lot.