PDA

View Full Version : Making a 21 level gestalt character :) assistance please

ngilop
2014-03-02, 04:50 PM
Hello everybody Its been a long..long time since i created a high level character do I really don't know what to do with it.

I have a basic concept in mind. My class plan is Paladin 5/ Saint 8/Marshal 8 {} Favored sould 8/Divine Oracle 10/Pious Templar 3

My plan is to be a melee centric 'Paladin' Im swapping out the mount for the spirit ACF and I am going to be taking True beleiver, weapon focus, skill focus religion, Quicken ,Divine meta magic, and holy strike

other than that Im not sure what feats to get

Im thinking of these magic item
Weapon (+1 acidic burst ) {another +4 in bonuses. but im not sure what i should be going for}
Belt of Haste {waist}
Cloak of Resistance +6 {Back}
Ring of Greater Elemental Resistance : resist 30 {L hand}
Gleaming defending spiked(+5) mithral full plate +5 {Body}
Helm of Favor of the Martyr (immune to stuns, staggered, fatigued, exhausted, dazed, nauseated, sickened, can function at -1 - -9 HP with no ill effect and not lose Hp when performing an action) {head}
Horn of Plenty (heroes feast once a day)
Gem Of Seeing {no slot}
Boots of Shadow Jaunt ( use of the Shadow Jaunt maneuver once an encounter, teleport 50 feet as a standard action) {feet}
Ring of Freedom of Movement {R hand}
Handy Haversack
Bracer of Armor (+8 Luck bonus) {wrists}
Gem of Mind Blank {no slot}

and I have a few K left over for potions and scrolls and such..

any another help would be much appreciated :) I do not want to be on liek the 'Tippy' level of a character but Id like to be at least able to do what my concept is .

TheMooch
2014-03-03, 05:26 PM
im not sure what saint 8 is, the saint template is only LA+2

try this on for size

barbarian 5/hellreaver 1/champion of gwynharwyf 2/divine oracle 2/knight of the raven 10 // cloistered cleric 4/doomguide 4/radiant servant of pelor 10/sacred exorcist 2

this nets you cha to saves, evasion in heavy armor, mettle, pounce (barbarian variant), 9th lvl spells, full BAB, smite evil and smite undead

on the first size the missing level could be another level of hellreaver or champion depending on what you want

sacred exorcist could be swaped out for hierophant with both options choosen as divine reach

pump charisma and dmm your spells for melee buffs/hellreaver bonus.