PDA

View Full Version : List of Games you're currently playing.

amalager
2014-03-03, 10:02 PM
Hi everyone. I'd like to know your current game list so I can try some of them if I can get my hands on them. Here's what I have right now:

PSP: Mana Khemia, Valkyria Chronicles II
MMO: Dragon Nest, Eclipse War, Ragnarok (Private Servers)
PC: NBA 2k14, Castlevania, Civilization, The Sims, Kingdom of Amalur
Console: N/A, Playstation is busted :smallfrown:

CarpeGuitarrem
2014-03-03, 10:07 PM
PC: Hearthstone (beta), Jamestown (off and on), and finishing up Jade Empire
Android: SUPER HEXAGON

JabberwockySupafly
2014-03-03, 10:51 PM
PS Vita: Ragnarok Odyssey, New Little King's Story
Playstation Classics: Final Fantasy VIII, Xenogears
3DS: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Bravely Default
PS3: P4: Arena, Rune Factory Oceans
360: Dark Souls (I just. can't. stop.), Lost Odyssey
PC: Skyrim (still), The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Ys Origins

If I had the net at my place (long story, can't get it for another month or two) Guild Wars II and Path of Exile would be on this list as well.

I suffer from ADHD (not an exaggeration), so I tend to jump from game to game fairly often.

Sylthia
2014-03-03, 10:59 PM
3DS: Pokemon X/Y, Bravely Default
PS3: Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles
MMO: WoW (semi-hiatus, but sub still active)

Zevox
2014-03-03, 11:20 PM
PC: Hearthstone. Lots of this.
Console: Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii).
Handheld: Jeanne D'Arc (PSP), though not much recently.

Not sure what I'm gonna pick up after I'm done with Kirby, since I'll have finished my Christmas games at that point. I'm rarely playing more than one per platform type at a time though - I like to finish one completely before moving on. Multiplayer games like Hearthstone or fighting games are about the only exception.

Remmirath
2014-03-03, 11:37 PM
Desktop: Baldur's Gate II (replay), Rome II: Total War, Empire: Total War, Guild Wars 2, Morrowind (replay)

Laptop: Darklands, Secret Agent, Dragonsphere, The Witcher

I progress a lot slower in the games I play on my laptop, as I usually only do that when I'm away from the house for an extended period of time. Unfortunately, I haven't had much gaming time in general of late.

Antonok
2014-03-03, 11:41 PM
PsP: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, and Phantom Brave
PC: Dead Space, Civ IV, Reus, Badlur's Gate 2 EE
MMO: LoL, Neverwinter, Smite, and soon to be FF14

MeatShield#236
2014-03-03, 11:58 PM
PC: Civ V, Path of Exile
3DS: Bravely Default
Aaaaand that's about it, actually.

NoobForHire
2014-03-04, 12:00 AM
PC: LoL, Diablo 3 (getting ready for that expansion) and occasionally WoW

Thiel
2014-03-04, 01:57 AM
PC: Kerbal Space Program, Prison Architect, Overgrowth
PlayStation 3: Dishonored, Assassins Creed IV.

Cespenar
2014-03-04, 02:43 AM
PC: Skyborn, Banner Saga, Shadowrun: Dragonfall.

I wonder if there's a pattern there. :smalltongue:

Dhavaer
2014-03-04, 05:01 AM
PC: Neverwinter, Civilization V, Morrowind, Orcs Must Die 2, Warframe, Diablo 3 if the patcher ever finishes.

Krazzman
2014-03-04, 05:59 AM
More like managing to play when I have time besides WoW:

PC: WoW, Dishonored, DukeNukem 3D
Wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
DS: Pokemon Y (wife has X)
Vita: Silent Hill Book of Memories

Most of the nights my wife and I play WoW or just watch a few episodes of whatever we can focus on (Once upon a Time/Castle/BBT..)

groz_nez
2014-03-04, 08:02 AM
PC: Banished, Company of Heroes 2, Tomb Raider(2013) and Fate of the World
MMO: Lord of the Rings Online, LoL and WoT (LoL and WoT not regularly)

DigoDragon
2014-03-04, 08:17 AM
What I'm currently playing?
Well, you caught me in the middle of my retro-trip. :smallbiggrin:

NES: Zelda 2, Darkwing Duck
SNES: Super Mario RPG, The Tick
Gameboy: Link's Awakening

Cristo Meyers
2014-03-04, 09:25 AM
I tend not to have more than a single game going at a time. Right now that game is Borderlands 2.

Got hooked when Steam had it for a free weekend recently...bastards.

After that I've got my pick of a pretty large litter: Okami HD, Bioshock Infinite, Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, Crusader Kings 2, Game of Thrones, Serena...

CarpeGuitarrem
2014-03-04, 10:33 AM
PC: Skyborn, Banner Saga, Shadowrun: Dragonfall.

I wonder if there's a pattern there. :smalltongue:
Games with "S" in the title!

AdmiralCheez
2014-03-04, 10:49 AM
PC: Civ V, Minecraft, Skyrim, Kerbal Space Program, EVE Online Free Trial
PS3: Assassins's Creed 4, Bioshock Infinite

That's just the past week or two. I have a list of stuff that I bought in the last Steam sale that's going to take forever to finish. Things like Total War: Shogun 2, Mass Effect 1, Just Cause 2, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Wookieetank
2014-03-04, 12:31 PM
PC: FFXIV, CIV5, CK2, Blackwell series, to name just a few.
3DS: Professor Layton: Miracle Mask (which I need to finish so I can move onto Shin Megaten: Soul Hackers)
DS: Sands of Destruction, Front Mission, on and off with Etrian Odyssey series
PS3: Just recently finished Ni No Kuni and all of the extra bosses. Haven't started a next game yet, but debating between Valykria Chronicles and Resonance of Fate (if I can ever get away from CIV5 and FFXIV (in that order)).

Cespenar
2014-03-04, 12:41 PM
Games with "S" in the title!

Also "R"! And "N"!

Traab
2014-03-04, 12:41 PM
Just on the computer, cookie clicker, random armorgames.com stuff, and world of warcraft.

Illieas
2014-03-04, 12:42 PM
PC: league of legends, Shadowrun dragonfall
3DS: Bravely default, Professor Layton and the azeran legacy
PS3: FFXIII-3 lightning returns

Hunter Noventa
2014-03-04, 02:54 PM
PC: Civ 5 (with Mods), SWTOR
3DS: Pokemon X/Y, Fire Emblem Awakening, SMT 4
PSV: Persona 4
PS3: Disgaea D2.

I'm eagerly awaiting SRW Z3 in april.

CarpeGuitarrem
2014-03-04, 02:57 PM
Also "R"! And "N"!
And dragons! I mean, wait...

Sajiri
2014-03-04, 03:11 PM
MMO: FFXIV, Neverwinter, Aion, WoW (very sporadically)
3DS: Pokemon XY
Xbox 360: Saints Row 2 (for like the 8th time), Fable Anniversary
PS3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
PC: Sims 3

I've got a mass of other games in my to-play pile, but these are what I'm doing right now depending on my mood

Cespenar
2014-03-04, 03:20 PM
And dragons! I mean, wait...

Did you just spoil me of the existence of dragons in Banner Saga? I hope not.

Morbis Meh
2014-03-04, 05:08 PM
3DS: Pokemon Y, SMT IV
XBox360: Kingdoms of Amalur, Lost Odyssey,Tale of Vesperia (soon) and Fable II
PS2: Persona 3 FES, Final Fantasy X-2, Xenosaga Ep.1
Laptop: Skyrim, The Witcher (so hard to play after playing the second one :smallfrown: )

IthilanorStPete
2014-03-04, 08:45 PM
See my signature. (Everything's on the PC) In particular, I've been playing Europa Universalis 4, Recettear, and FTL lately.

Ogremindes
2014-03-04, 08:51 PM
PC: Star Trek Online (Has some problems, as well as F2P BS, but the space combat is really fun and wow did they do a good job on the new Fed tutorial).

3DS: Rune Factory 4 (The EU release was my most anticipated game this year. That didn't pan out so I bought a US 3DS. Not regretting it one bit).

CarpeGuitarrem
2014-03-04, 09:01 PM
Did you just spoil me of the existence of dragons in Banner Saga? I hope not.
I saw "Dragonfall".

GloatingSwine
2014-03-05, 07:07 AM
World of Tanks, FTL. Intermittently Marvel Heroes.

When I've finished getting my lounge redecorated and have my TV and console shelf back in order* I might look at getting on with some more console games. Possibly pick up the FFX/X-2 collection and might go back and fill in some PS3 back catalogue like Infamous.

Need to sort out Assassin's Creed 3 as well.

* By that I mean "get a bespoke built shelf unit" because none of the ones I can find are either tall enough for the height my TV needs to go at or deep enough to put a full size AV receiver in.

Psionic Dog
2014-03-05, 07:41 PM
PC: Dwarf Fortress, Mine Craft, Tropico 3, Aurora
3DS: Super Mario 64 DS

Beto
2014-03-06, 12:12 PM
PC (steam): Crusader Kings II, Civilization V
Xbox 360: Diablo III, (Gears III and Judgment sometimes)
Xbox One: Forza 5

GloatingSwine
2014-03-06, 09:20 PM
I accidentally Alpha Centauri.

For 19 hours.

Also it turns out that if you get 4 minerals a square in every square in every base Planet gets annoyed and infinite mindworms every turn.

Triaxx
2014-03-08, 04:03 AM
PC: Minecraft, Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, Dwarf Fortress, Mount & Blade: Warband, X3: Terran Conflict, Baldur's Gate Trilogy, Arcanum.
Console: Legend of Zeldad Skyward Sword, Borderlands, XCom, Army of Two:Devil's Cartel. Also working my way slowly through the Ratchet and Clank Series.

CarpeGuitarrem
2014-03-08, 12:22 PM
I accidentally Alpha Centauri.

For 19 hours.

Also it turns out that if you get 4 minerals a square in every square in every base Planet gets annoyed and infinite mindworms every turn.
Isn't that how all the Civ games work?

GloatingSwine
2014-03-08, 04:20 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHRmRnW2rMAqHMphl2AKGAxwM78owSd zDi9gy_9wmSFJ8EKPJb

MLai
2014-03-09, 11:27 PM
PS3: Gathering Dust. That's not a game.
PC: Too many unplayed games sitting in Steam library. Currently playing...
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition (95% of total playing time currently)
Pinball FX2
Sword of the Stars Complete Edition
Once I'm off the Blood Bowl binge (don't know when), I want to finish Titanquest. I can't finish Amnesia, too scared. And start either Assassin's Creed 1, or Mass Effect 1, or Dead Space.

Zevox
2014-03-09, 11:44 PM
Console: Finished Kirby's Epic Yarn. Started playing a little Super Street Fighter 4 AE tonight, to ease myself back into fighting games. I've got BlazBlue coming up in two weeks and haven't played the genre in months. Probably gonna want to play something faster next week, since SF4 is a far cry from how BlazBlue actually plays.

CarpeGuitarrem
2014-03-10, 09:18 AM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHRmRnW2rMAqHMphl2AKGAxwM78owSd zDi9gy_9wmSFJ8EKPJb
"Just one more turn" is a highly technical description of the Event Horizon.

amalager
2014-03-10, 11:09 PM
Wow, thanks for all the replies. Now I have a long list of games for me to try. Eclipse War CBT is coming to a close so now's a great time for me to try some of these games---as long as I can get my hands on some of them. I think I'm gonna start off with World of Tanks. I remember I created an account before just to test the game when it was fairly new. Might as well visit that world and see the changes. :smallsmile:

Starbuck_II
2014-03-11, 05:48 PM
PC: Mighty Quest for Loot, Temple of Elemental Evil (again), Walking Dead Season 2 (on hold till next episode realized), Grotesque Tactics

PS3: Uncharted 3, Diablo 3, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Valkria Chronicles
X box 360: Fable,

PSP: Final Fantasy Tactics

Maxios
2014-03-11, 06:03 PM
PC: Crusader Kings II, Fallout 3, Just Cause 2, and Space Station 13.

PS3: Grand Theft Auto V, and Red Dead Redemption.

amalager
2014-03-11, 10:21 PM
PC: Mighty Quest for Loot, Temple of Elemental Evil (again), Walking Dead Season 2 (on hold till next episode realized), Grotesque Tactics

PS3: Uncharted 3, Diablo 3, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Valkria Chronicles
X box 360: Fable,

PSP: Final Fantasy Tactics

Got me there. I can't wait for the 2nd Season of Walking Dead. I'd like to see how Clem handled herself without Lee. I sure hope she's still with Omar and Christa. :smallsmile:

Cespenar
2014-03-12, 01:02 AM
Got me there. I can't wait for the 2nd Season of Walking Dead. I'd like to see how Clem handled herself without Lee. I sure hope she's still with Omar and Christa. :smallsmile:

I haven't played it yet so I don't know anything, but I bet at least one of them dies in the first episode.

Yora
2014-03-12, 07:27 AM
I'm currently playing The Witcher 2, Skyrim, and Demon's Souls. I just finished Mirror's Edge but still want to do more of the speedrun challenges, and want to get back into Starcraft 2-2, which I have half finished. I also have started Bad Company and Dragon Age 2, but these are pretty much resting right now and I'll probably start them again from the beginning when I have some of the others wrapped up.
Yes, I just got a PS3 again. :smallbiggrin:

Sharoth
2014-03-12, 05:36 PM

~LAUGHTER~ SO very true. It is more like "Just one more Hour."

Hawriel
2014-03-12, 09:16 PM
Games that I'm playing regularly.

DayZ Stand alone
Kerbal Space Program
Mechwarrior Online

I have quite a few games I bought on steam that I have not played much or at all yet.

Banner Saga
Paper Sorcerer I cant get out of the starting room so screw it.
Shadowrun Returns Dragonfall I've been looking forward to it but find myself unmotivated to play it.

Cogwheel
2014-03-12, 10:19 PM
Paper Sorcerer I cant get out of the starting room so screw it.

Sir.

Sir have you tried the door.

Triaxx
2014-03-13, 08:53 AM
Just started playing Army of Two:Devil's Cartel. Fun game, but I couldn't imagine playing with an AI companion.

Cristo Meyers
2014-03-13, 08:57 AM
~LAUGHTER~ SO very true. It is more like "Just one more Hour."

There's a reason one of the most popular mods for Civ5 was the one that put a damn clock up in the corner :smallbiggrin:

Sylthia
2014-03-13, 04:00 PM
I should probably add Ice Wind Dale 2 to my list, although my playthrough has been off and on for almost a year now.

Hawriel
2014-03-14, 07:35 PM
Sir.

Sir have you tried the door.

Oh you mean the big glowing door that is only one of three visible objects in a totally black room that does nothing? yeah i tried the Fing door.

Elfsoans
2014-03-14, 10:03 PM
Just Diablo 3 and Faster Than Light at the moment.

Cogwheel
2014-03-14, 11:34 PM
Oh you mean the big glowing door that is only one of three visible objects in a totally black room that does nothing? yeah i tried the Fing door.

I only ask because so far there have been four people who complained to me about this because they just hadn't noticed the door somehow.

Since I can't find anything about this bug (which I assume is what it is) for you, I'd suggest either restarting the game, or if one of the methods for opening the door didn't work, use the other, after making sure you're close enough (the methods are, if memory serves, left click or space). If there's an event to get out, it's been long enough that I've forgotten it, but I should have a chance to check for you in a couple days.

That or keep being angry, I guess. I'll show myself out.

The Trickster
2014-03-15, 11:33 PM
Call me old school, but I have been playing a lot of Baldur's Gate I and II, and Legend of Dragoon (for the playstation).

factotum
2014-03-16, 02:29 AM
I don't really have a "list" of games I'm playing. I generally play one game to completion and then move on to the next--just started Galaxy on Fire 2 HD yesterday, for instance, and it seems a fun little thing to occupy me for a week or two.

Sylthia
2014-03-18, 04:50 PM
I don't really have a "list" of games I'm playing. I generally play one game to completion and then move on to the next--just started Galaxy on Fire 2 HD yesterday, for instance, and it seems a fun little thing to occupy me for a week or two.

I usually try to play mine to completion before moving on, but a mixture of a busy schedule and lots of games I want to play coming out has created a back log for me.

Balain
2014-03-18, 07:59 PM
with school I don't have a lot of time to play but when I do get to play something it's:

PS Vita: Final Fantasy IV (psone version)

PC: Skyrim, LOTRO

MAC: Papers Please, Civ V

PS3: Lego Lord of the Rings or Lego Batman 2

Oh And I was playing Might and magic and Heroes of Might and Magic but those got put on the back burner for now.

tonberrian
2014-03-18, 11:17 PM
Very currently I've been hunting postgame bosses in Etrian Odyssey IV and catching everything I can in Pokemon Y. Sorta recently I was playing Etrian Odyssey Untold, Bravely Default, and Senran Kagura Burst. (All on 3ds)

If my comp was working I'd be playing Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Universalis 4.

factotum
2014-03-19, 02:53 AM
I usually try to play mine to completion before moving on, but a mixture of a busy schedule and lots of games I want to play coming out has created a back log for me.

Well, if you wanted me to list my games-I-own-but-haven't-played-yet collection I think I'd run out of room on a forum post. :smallwink: Can't resist those Steam sales!

(Case in point: just bought the new Shadow Warrior game because it was cheap and looks awesome, despite the aforementioned massive backlog of other games I've yet to play...).

Mattarias, King.
2014-03-19, 03:35 AM
BRAVELY DEFAULT! *-* I just started but ohh maann it's so good. I really want to talk about it but I'm afraid of necroing a thread or starting my own. @_@

Love Ringabel. I want to be as roguish as him when I grow up.

Oh, maybe I'll make him a thief...

Sylthia
2014-03-19, 09:20 AM
BRAVELY DEFAULT! *-* I just started but ohh maann it's so good. I really want to talk about it but I'm afraid of necroing a thread or starting my own. @_@

Love Ringabel. I want to be as roguish as him when I grow up.

Oh, maybe I'll make him a thief...

There's a thread for BD a page or two down that I believe is still within the time limit. I'd love to discuss it there, but I think I was the last one to post.

Tylorious
2014-03-20, 11:42 AM
PS vita : Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Final Fantasy 4 complete collection,
Little Deviants
3ds : Bravely Default, Castlevania Order of Ecclesia (DS)
Xbox 360 : Battlefield 4, Castlevania Symphony of the Night
PC : Kerbal Space Program, Star Wars: Dark Forces 2, and Doom 2.

Yora
2014-03-31, 10:10 AM
I finished Witcher 2 on Xbox yesterday. Now I am glad it took me so long to get this game. Means I don't have to wait so long for the next one. :smallbiggrin:

Sylthia
2014-03-31, 12:18 PM
I started TESO yesterday. Pretty glitchy, but fun. We will see if it warrants a sub. I already have WoW.

Martok
2014-03-31, 11:44 PM
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
Rome II Total War
Pandora: First Contact
Crusader Kings II
Distant Worlds: Shadows

In addition, now that it's out, I expect I'll be playing Age of Wonders 3 quite a bit in the near future as well. :smallbiggrin:

Empire: Total War,
I would almost suspect you of being a masochist. I so badly wanted to like that game, but I just have never been able to get past the craptastic campaign AI.

Kesnit
2014-04-01, 05:43 AM
Depends on what you mean by "currently playing." I have a lot of games on my 360 that I'm in the middle of, but haven't been back to in a while.

Those I've played recently...

PC: Skyrim, FO3, FONV, Oblivion, Adventures of Van Helsing, Civ 5, Dungeon Siege III, Secret World, Titan Quest Immortal Throne, Shadowrun Returns
360: Dishonored

Roghain
2014-04-03, 01:55 AM
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri & Alien Crossfire - somehow it never gets old.
Morrowind - got all the graphics mods and it looks actually better than Skyrim.
Fallout 3 - still trying to understand why people like it. Seems too simple/easy and I really hate the grahics. Not up to what one might expect from a relative new game. Third and most likely last restart - if it fails to get me this time around, it's down the wires.
Gary Grigby's War in the Pacific - for the anal retentive, it never ever gets better that this, unless it's War in the East :)
Sir, You Are Being Hunted - steam powered robots and british gentry. Oh, and double barrels aimed at yours truly.
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes - even with the bugs, it's a blast.
Forge of Freedom - so many goods concepts in this one, so even with the shortcomings it's a keeper.
Distant Worlds - keep discovering new methods and ideas to dominate those pesky space lobsters.
S.P.A.Z. - Obviously. Space, Pirates & Zombies. Need I say more?
M.A.X. - got this through GOG, as I remembered it to be a great game back in the days. Grahics and GUI are not very modern obviously, but it makes up fro that through depth and replayability.

AgentPaper
2014-04-03, 01:43 PM
-Europa Universalis 4
-Crusader Kings 2
-Kerbal Space Program
-Hearthstone

warty goblin
2014-04-03, 02:50 PM
Well, if you wanted me to list my games-I-own-but-haven't-played-yet collection I think I'd run out of room on a forum post. :smallwink: Can't resist those Steam sales!

(Case in point: just bought the new Shadow Warrior game because it was cheap and looks awesome, despite the aforementioned massive backlog of other games I've yet to play...).

That used to be my strategy as well, until I realized I was spending non-inconsequential amounts of money on stuff I wasn't using. This struck me as stupid, so now unless I have solid reason to believe I'll a) like a game and b) actually play it for a substantial amount of time, I just download something I already bought whenever I see an otherwise tempting sale.

Currently playing Age of Wonders III, although I'm in a more book/movie frame of mind this week for some reason.

Pronounceable
2014-04-03, 04:53 PM
Would Cookie Clicker count? Because it should.

Wookieetank
2014-04-04, 07:53 AM
Would Cookie Clicker count? Because it should.

I'll second this! :smallsmile:

Qwertystop
2014-04-06, 03:42 PM
Xenoblade at the moment. Yeah, I'm a bit behind the "new". Metroid Prime Trilogy after that.

GPuzzle
2014-04-06, 03:46 PM
FTL - Man, I love that game.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Basically, I have a new computer and this one didn't work on the old one. I started playing, and it's so good I'm thinking about buying Enemy Within.

CS: GO - I play it in a sort of amateur-professional level, so I play it a lot.

DotA 2 - Trying to get started, but I suck.

Dwarf Fortress - well, not exactly, but I'll be playing it pretty soon.

Iruka
2014-04-06, 04:42 PM
PC: Assassins Creed, Edna & Harvey: The Break Out

My laptop has currently some performance problems, so I had to put AC on hold and do some classic adventuring instead. And reading the thread about Age of Wonders 3 made me think about searching for my AoW 1 CD.

Jon_Dahl
2014-04-08, 06:56 AM
Football Manager 2014 (too much)
Team Fortress 2 (not that much)

CarpeGuitarrem
2014-04-08, 08:30 AM
Played through a good chunk of Gone Home the other night, and then I got Steins;Gate and have been playing through that. (Okay, YMMV on whether the latter is a "game", but it involves some player choice, interactivity, and multiple endings that aren't always easy to unlock, so it's good enough for me. :smallsmile: )

I'll probably take a night to finish Gone Home one of these days, wrap up Steins;Gate, then get back to that pre-boss fight in Jade Empire that's been whipping me something fierce. After that, probably Bioshock and then Infinite (because I got a windfall sale on the three-pack).