PDA

View Full Version : PF only. Help me build 2 7th lvl goblins

Glarnog
2014-03-05, 12:02 PM
tldr: Please help me build a goblin rogue and another goblin melee. PF only. 7 th lvl. 25 point buy, one free feat, 2 free non knowledge skills, 2 free knowledge skills. WBL.

Eek. It's Wed. already. I've been so wrapped up with school. I have a new game starting Thrs. The game will be run by player who is new to table top. He's a great guy and I like hanging out with him. "Many are called few are chosen", as I like to say about Dms.

I am familiar with 3.5, but not really PF. There will be 2 players. Each playing 2 Goblins. I am to build the party trap dealer(rogue) and a melee. This is suppose to be a fun campaign.

25 point buy, one free feat, 2 free non knowledge skills, 2 free knowledge skills. WBL. 7th lvl.

I was thinking of maybe making a samurai or bbn that is mounted on a boar. And perhaps a snap shot type rogue who rides a wolf, for stealth. I was also thinking a hat of disguise for both, to make interaction with the "civilized" folks better. I'd hate to waste this time just making a twf rogue like I would in 3.5 and some sort fighter.

I really need help building. Or any ideas or suggestions. I've done a bit of research Looks like there aren't decent ways to get range sneak attack. And I don't know the rules well enough to know if the BBN goblin arch type is worthwhile. Certainly great fluff fun. They other player is making an arcane(Sorc I think) and divine (Druid I think) goblins.

Thank you.