PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play Skyrim: Daughter of the Empire

Malacode
2014-03-05, 04:25 PM
This is going to be (as the thread title indicates) a Skyrim Let’s Play. I’ve never done one of these before, but I do enjoy following along with others so it seemed like something worth joining in on, and Skyrim seemed like a good game to do one for. Unlike a lot of Let’s Plays, I will be avoiding the main storyline like the plague – I’ve played it, everyone knows it well, and it’s hard to add any spin or a personal touch to make it more fun to read.
With that in mind, here follows the tale of Gilfre Caro, an Imperial scout fresh from North Point. I’m playing using the Skyrim Unbound mod, starting off in Solitude with Imperial gear. I’ll only be following the Imperial Legion quest, and any sidequests that seem appropriate.

A terrible Let’s Play. Never done it before, doing it because I’m currently unemployed and need to occupy my day with –something-. I do intend to try my best, to hopefully you’ll see past any flaws (Or better yet, help me shore them up)
Something short. If there’s no real interest, I’ll cut it off after the Imperial quest concludes. If there is, I might do more.
No overarching plot. I haven’t really planned anything, and my preparation consists of having done a practice run on the Stormcloak side of things.
No lore or regard for canon. I’ve played Arena, Redguard and Morrowind, so I have some vague references that I may or may not remember, but don’t be surprised if I deviate from the lore.
No cheats, though the console will be used to fix any buggy stuff that comes up. I might use exploits to level skills faster if they’re particularly annoying or require lots of side-tracking to improve, but that’s contingent on where Gilfre goes. I am using mods, but I can’t imagine any of them touch on this issue
Images that stretch the screen. They will be in spoiler tags, but I do want to give fair warning.
I’m an ordinary legionnaire. That means imperial-appropriate gear. Legionnaire armour, for example. No Forsworn or Falmer weaponry, or the like. Especially no Nord gear.
If there’s any interest, I’m more than willing to take input from you. Suggestions for what sidequests to take, mods to use, where to put perks, what skills to focus on, even what format I should write in. Might be some delay between the suggestion and its implementation, depending on how far in advance I play before posting a chapter.

SKSE. Makes things work.
Skyrim Unbound. Most important mod for this Let’s Play, as it facilitates the entire game. It lets you choose starting location and gear, decide if you’re a dragonborn or not, all sorts of stuff.
SkyUI. Easier to navigate menus, change between sets of gear and manage some of my mods.
Open Cities Skyrim. Being used to Morrowind, I really disliked that I couldn’t just jump over the walls of major cities, and that being locked out at night was a thing, so I use this.
Acrobatic Infiltrator. Again, helps with the “Entering cities at night” thing. Unintended benefit, adds a player house near Solitude that I might end up using.
Sneak Tools. Lets me backstab and craft all sorts of utility arrows.
Apocalypse Spell Package. Again, I’m used to Morrowind and having a whole lot of versatility and power with spellcasting. Haven’t used this before, and I’ve avoided Destruction and Conjuration in Skyrim thus far, so I’m pretty eager to explode things with my mind in this run.
Race Menu and ApacheHair. More character customisation, which I like in a game.
Some others that probably won’t get noticed or used at all.

Now that’s out of the way, here we go!

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/579016022558890172/96BB1A5EBD6E445F04C4F685297147AF276E3790/

Finally arrived in Solitude, off that damned boat with that insufferably cheerful captain. No more nights spent trying to keep down whatever they’d passed off as food that evening, no more days spent with my head over the side giving offerings to whatever god of the sea would take them. Solitude’s warmer than I was expecting, colder than I’d hoped.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/579016022558894188/0A198C9559A300BDF46D6B47A5430952DCEF910A/
I’d barely been allowed to pack anything for the journey, despite all the extra room on board. Just what I could carry myself, like I was out scouting. I’d taken some of the meat we had aboard, some kind of coastal creature with lots of fat, as a snack, and some drink as well, but everything else was for business. I headed up the gankplank, looking to ask for directions.
“Hey! I’ve orders to report to General Tullius”
The guard turned slowly, eyed me carefully through the helm he wore.

“Judging by your armour, I’d say you’re an Imperial scout”

“Yes. And I have orders to report to the General. Can you tell me where the General is? He’s probably wearing very shiny armour”

“He’ll be in the war room. It’s up in Castle Dour. Look for the legionnaires training right outside.”
He spoke slowly, but unlike me he was doing it unironically, with a thick Nordic accent. I rolled my eyes. This was going to be a fun posting, I could tell.

“Thanks” I wandered off in the direction he’d indicated with a meaty fist. “Simpleton”, I muttered.

I found the trainees with barely any trouble. They were being directed in proper use of a shield… And failing miserably. The man in charge did not look happy with their progress, and when he spotted me he immediately called me out.
“New trainee, is it? Just joined up? Well you’re late! Get in with the others, you have a lot to catch up on Auxillary!”

“Not new Sir!” I responded promptly, taking of my helmet. Not a good idea to piss off anyone with a rank higher than mine, not without knowing who I was serving with. “Just off the boat. I’m the response to General Tullius’ request for reinforcements.”

“Name?”

“Auxillan Caro. Gilfre Caro”

“Imperial name, but you look like a Breton. And hair like one of the Stormcloaks.”

“My mother was from North Point, that was my last posting too. Hair’s practical. Can’t grab it if it doesn’t come past my neck, doesn’t need much cleaning if it’s mostly gone”

“Hmph. Where’s your officer, the rest of your troop? They’ll need to be inspected”

“I’m it sir.”

“One woman? One -scout-? This some kind of joke?”

“Possibly, sir. You’d have to take it up with those that sent me.”

“Hmph. Well then, Auxillan, I have a use for you. These sons of dogs need to learn how to use that shield arm of theirs. There’s a training manual we used to use, handy little book. Find me a copy, I’ll cheer up a little. A happy captain is an easy one to serve under. Do I make myself clear?”

“Sir”

“Off to the General then. You have some bad news to deliver. I don’t intend to be present. On your way”

“Sir”
Another Nord, another irritation. The general had better be of better blood.

"I'm telling you, Ulfric's planning an attack on Whiterun."
A woman’s voice. Nice to know there was less sexism in the Legion here in Solitude, if one had rank enough to be in the war room. I was waiting outside for any private discussions to end, waiting for the door to open and the inevitable disappointment and anger at my arrival, but that didn’t stop me from listening in.

"He'd be insane to try. He doesn't have the men."
The self-confidence and experience in that voice… Age too. It had to be the general. Shame, I’d hoped it’d be the woman. With the orders on my note, Tullius could have been anyone. Unfortunately, he sounded like an old man from Cyrodiil, just like every other officer I’d ever met.

"That's not what my scouts report, sir. Every day more join his cause. Riften, Dawnstar, and Winterhold support him."

"It's not a cause. It's a rebellion."

"Call it whatever you like, General. The man's going to try to take Whiterun."

"Jarl Balgruuf..."

"Balgruuf refuses the Legion's right to garrison troops in his city. On the other hand, he also refuses to acknowledge Ulfric's claim."

"Well, if he wants to stand outside the protection of the Empire, fine. Let Ulfric pillage his city."

"General."

"You people and your damn Jarls."

"Sir? You can't force a Nord to accept help he hasn't asked for."

"If Ulfric's making a move for Whiterun, then we need to be there to stop him. Draft another letter with the usual platitudes, but this time share some of your intelligence regarding Ulfric's plans. Embellish if you have to. We'll let it seem like it's his idea."

"Yes, sir."

"You Nords and your bloody sense of honor."

"Sir."

I heard footsteps, someone approaching the door. I quickly backed up, tried to look like I was paying attention to the training in the courtyard below.
“You may enter” said the woman, with a beckoning nod. Chief Lieutenant by the insignia, so she was at least a Legate. A Nord too. I’d try not to hold it against her, but I was two for two with bad experiences with the locals. I followed her into the room, looking around for any hints I could use to my advantage here. It was a small room, not usual for campaign headquarters. The general was bent over the map, studying it like he was desperate for any hint of advantage. Flags studded it. Red for Imperial, blue for the rebels. Pretty even split, but with the look on his face there had to be some catch. Numbers? Terrain? Maybe he was just a pessimist. The Lieutenant was quick you join him at the table, and join in on the worried staring. Maybe there was something to this war.
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/579016022558900828/9FC51217EF7BAB8F835B620DA08006FC057A4962/

“Report, Auxillan” said the woman.

“Here to reinforce against the rebellion, sir.”

“Your commanding officer sent rank and file rather than report themselves?” questioned Tullius. “Why so little respect for me and my command?”

“No disrespect, sir. Well, maybe some.”

“Explain”

“I’m it, sir. Your reinforcement.”
The general stared blankly, as if he didn’t understand. The lieutenant got it immediately.

“If you’re all we get, you must be all we need. Unless you’re just being palmed off on us, Auxillan, and North Point is keeping its best.

“I’d like to say it’s the former, lieutenant..?”
I left it open, fishing for a name. If I got one, I got some advantage here, knowing hers without her knowing mine.

“Legate Rikke”
I smiled. Points for me.

“But I suspect it’s a little of both”

“Hah” the general snorted. “High opinion of your own abilities. That had better be confidence, not bravado, ‘Auxillan’?”
He used the rank as an insult and a question, spotting my play for advantage for what it was and pricking any attempt at talking myself up. Canny. I didn’t like canny superiors. They noticed too much.

“Gilfre Caro, sir. It’s mostly confidence. I’ve made it to Quaestor, led a troop of my own.”

“And you lost it again for?”

“Insubordination, ma’am.”

“Why the confidence then?”

“I’ve made it once, I’ll make it further next time. If you’re fair, and judge me on the merits of what I do for you, not what I did back in High Rock, that is. I’ve also a little talent with some of the more… destructive magicks”

“No displays of that here, Auxillan” came the carefully measured reply from the general.

Legate Rikke turned to the general and spoke quietly, just loud enough for me to overhear.

“I had intended to send the reinforcements to retake the old fort at Hraggstad.”
I looked down at the war map, quickly noting its location in relation to Solitude. Northwest, away from the front. Shouldn’t be too many of the rebels there, if any. Probably an easy job.

“We’ll make do” said the general, evidently unhappy. I spoke up

“Why change your plans?”
They looked up at me, the general frowning, Legate Rikke with a glint of something in her eye. Some respect gained? Maybe just annoyance at the bravado.

“If you were going to take it, why not send me?”
Legate Rikke turned to face me

“Alright then, Auxillan Caro. You want to prove yourself, then do it. Scouting only, got it? We want to know what’s there before we try to move back in.”

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/579016022558908058/4E4D54CFC61FB57E4F26E376B11343313BCE6D8E/

“Report, Auxillan Caro”
I swallowed, blinking and rubbing an eye with my thumb. It had been a long walk back, and I knew that if I didn’t make my report immediately I’d lose all inclination to do so.

“Hraggstad is ready to be garrisoned, ma’am”

“It was empty? You look tired, but it’s been too long for you to have just made a round trip. What held you up?”

“Wasn’t empty, ma’am.”

“Explain. Now.”

Gilfre made her way to the fort, spotting a Stormcloak camp along the way ( http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/579016022558902609/5970A41E9A8472FF77A8282DD7960404AAC2EA08/). Not wanting to get into any trouble this soon, and being on her own, she wisely backed out and continued along the route to Fort Hraggstad. She waited an hour or so until night fell, hoping to get a look around the place unseen while any occupants slept, then snuck around the back (http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/579016022558906234/7D77067E3172A5223691A20AB85909EEC8D4A907/1024x575.resizedimage). Unfortunately, some bandits were up and about. Sneaking up on one, she managed to cut his throat ( http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x251/callum996/Skyrim%20Lets%20Play/Ididnotgetascreenshotofthis.jpg), but he let out a scream as he died and alerted everyone else. At that point, stealth was out of the option. Putting away her iron knife, Gilfre prepared to cast some spells. Flames and Frostbite did the trick, sapping away their health and stamina simultaneously ( http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x251/callum996/Skyrim%20Lets%20Play/Orofthis.jpg). She made her way through the courtyard more or less unscathed, and picked up an imperial bow from a rooftop and plenty of iron arrows from the corpses. One of them was wielding a massive two-handed axe, which she also took for herself. Wielding that, she snuck into the main building and was promptly spotted immediately, a problem quickly solved by her new axe. The fight here consisted of power attacking until her stamina ran out, then Flames/Frostbite until her mana ran out ( http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x251/callum996/Skyrim%20Lets%20Play/Therewasfighting.jpg). That place was cleared pretty quickly, so from there she moved to an adjacent building where she found the bandit leader! An epic fight ensued. ( http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x251/callum996/Skyrim%20Lets%20Play/Imdonehere.jpg)
That all done, she looted the place of all the gold and magical gear she could find (One lousy sword that makes undead run away, yawn), then walked back to Solitude to get her quest reward report back.

“Well” said Legate Rikke, an odd look on her face. It was the same one she’d had when I’d spoken out of turn before I’d left, and I still wasn’t sure what it meant. “You overstepped your orders, Auxillan Caro. Return to the barracks, get some rest. The troop that’s been preparing to march is going to have mixed reactions to the news. No fighting, that’s a relief for some, but no spoils either. I recommend you spread some of the wealth you’ve picked up-“ she gestured to my clearly overfull money pouch “amongst the men.”
My eyes narrowed

“I emptied the place, I found the money”

“By ignoring orders, Auxillan!” snapped the lieutenant. “I trust that the general won’t hear complaints of such from the men in your troop?”

“Ma’am”
She had a point… but it was a lot of money. A couple of months wages. Wouldn’t be much more than a round of drinks each, split between us all… That was a thought.

I went back to the barracks, checking it was clear. No one about. I hid the money in my personal chest at the foot of my bed, keeping only some on my person, all of it smaller coins to make the pouch look full, with plenty of jangle. Sitting on the chest, with the pouch in one hand, I waited for the rest of the troop to come back from drills. It didn’t take long before they began to fall through the door, sweaty and weary from a long day under the eye of Captain Aldis.

“So, lads, who’s coming for a round? It’s on me.”

Well, a long one to start us off. Didn’t expect that much to come out of so little. Future chapters should be much shorter, there’s a lot less set up to do. The format for the “doing the quest, fighting the dudes’ bit is quite different than the talky bit and a little more expedient, but if it’s a less enjoyable read I’ll try the other style. Conversely, if you prefer that, I’ll change the talky stuff. All suggestions and comments welcome :D Let’s make this Let’s Play as good as it can be.

Only quest we've got at the moment is Rare Gifts from Captain Aldis. Need to find a copy of The Mirror, which is a long way out of our way. Still, trains a potentially useful skill and might get a decent reward.

Skills:

Sneak + 3 (To 18)
Light Armour + 2(To 17)
Destruction + 2 (To 17)
Two Handed + 2 (To 17)

Malacode
2014-03-06, 03:34 PM
Time for another chapter. Here’s hoping it’s better than the last.

The clarion call of a buccina cut through the thick, smoky air in the barracks, causing men and women to groan and wince as they were roused from drunken slumber. I was, perhaps, the most vocal in my protestations. Seemed like we’d all gotten more than a little carried away last night. I’d probably spent far more than I’d intended. Noticing I was in shadow, I looked up, blinking and trying to focus on the figure standing impassive to my plight.

“Captain” I let out, once I’d managed to focus on Aldvar’s features enough recognise him.

“Up, Caro. There’s something I need done, and you’re the one who’s going to do it.”

He left me for a while, time enough to get past the worst of the hangover and get something to eat, but the second I was done it was time to talk.

“We’re in need of scouts, Caro, and the lieutenant says you’re a good one. There’s a dearth of useful information about anything further east than Whiterun. We need as much information as we can get on the Stormcloaks. Troop disposition, supply lines, anything useful for the war effort. I’m sending you.”

“Only me?”

“If I still had others, they’d be going too.”

I didn’t know how to reply. Casualties? Deserters? It wasn’t often that someone could stop me from saying my mind, but the look on Aldvar’s face… Well, if Nords could look like that out of battle, I could see why their berserkers were feared foes.
“I’ve heard you can handle yourself. You’ll have to.”

The route was harsh, unforgiving and cold. There were wild animals everywhere, all of them incredibly aggressive. It’s cute when it’s a small mudcrab attacking you, saves the effort of finding something for dinner, but the packs of wolves and frozen wisps that looked like the bones of a snake were another thing. There were bandits too, usually camped around ruins or barrows. A few times I could sneak in, slit a few throats and then take a rest. More often than not, I was spotted and forced into a running battle, trying to play keep-away from the large axes and hammers they seemed to favour. It was mostly Nords and Orsimer.

The worst day was when I came across one of these camps led by some manner of necromancer. That fight was a hard one. Every bandit that fell to an axe blow or conjured flame soon got up again, and the caster kept at too great a distance for me to close. I was forced to run for my life, and hide under an outcropping of rock. Eventually, they turned to return to camp, and I followed at a safe distance. When the reanimated fell once more, and the Necromancer made to rest, I staved his head in with the butt of my axe. He had some useful items, as well as notes on a few spells, stashed around the camp. The spells were simple enough, if not really in my area of knowledge. One was a basic spell to ward off damage, the other seemed perfect for scouting. It rendered you invisible, then when it wore off teleported you to where you had first cast it. With a little effort, I was sure I could think of a thousand uses for it.

The next night, the weather turned. I made to take refuge at a dilapidated Imperial fort I’d passed earlier in the day, and as I should have expected, it was already occupied. The cutthroats and highwaymen were, for the most part, untrained, willingly charging in to die on my axe. Their leader was another issue. He was smarter, better equipped and far, far tougher (http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/579016120356710415/F3D54C3A16E3228E3FE07E37C0E544F773BE60EE/1024x575.resizedimage). I led him a merry chase down to the bottom levels of the keep, spilled lantern oil about the corridor, and waited. When he overextended and ran onto the oil, I set the floor ablaze (http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/579016120356716424/6BEA27BEB8CF3D8CD56E9E8DA91BA85BCEF53954/1024x575.resizedimage). Credit where it’s due, he got out of there alive, but while he was trying to put himself out I finished him with my axe. Too exhausted after the fight, I went back up to the higher levels to find the best place to rest for the night.
Over the past few days, I’d really put my armour to the test. The leather just couldn’t take the cold, and it had become horribly worn. If this was what other scouts had been sent out in, it was easy to see why they hadn’t returned alive. I could all too easily imagine it failing me at an inopportune time, and so I took the time to scavenge a replacement set from the old bits and pieces left around the keep. It was far heavier stuff, steel that would hopefully withstand the cold better than the leather had.

Not long after, I got my first chance to put all that I had found to the test. I came by a Stormcloak encampment (http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/579016120356776426/C5742BBD3749980059E42B3A1B303E2E0851580B/1024x575.resizedimage) hidden under an outcropping of rock. I wouldn’t have spotted it at all had it not been for the incautious lookout they had posted above the camp. I crept up behind her, under cover of the necromancer’s spell (http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/579016120356766410/A96AF77493A8F672792DA63B9CF9F07C389A999C/), then slit her throat as I felt the spell pull me away. When no cries of alarm came, I cautiously made my way to the body, and stole the furs she’d been wearing, to better pad my armour and keep the cold out. Some odd impulse made me take her cuirass and face-concealing helm as well before I buried her beneath the snow. It was a while before I realised what was now possible. I could disguise myself as a Stormcloak. They’d never believe the ruse if they heard me speak, but if I wore the armour I could at least keep to the roads without having to worry about being spotted. No more cutting cross country, no more wolves, no more bandit camps.

More than once I passed a Stormcloak patrol, or caravan of nords. Not once was I stopped, not once was I questioned. Every encounter emboldened me further, and before long I was very, very deep into enemy territory. I didn’t realise how deep until I reached Windhelm itself. Their capital, their seat of power. A mirror to our own Solitude, I supposed. Here, they’d plan their assaults, decide on tactics and key targets for their guerrilla campaign. Supply lines would be marked down, along with whatever (and whoever) was being sent through them.

It was just too much to ignore. I waited for a patrol to head towards the gates of the city, then fell in with them with a mumbled excuse. My heart was in my throat. If I was caught here, I might be able to run, but once we were over that massive stone bridge, escape was barely conceivable. The captain, or whatever he was, barely payed me any mind. No real order, or leadership? They weren’t ranked, or walking in any sort of order. This felt more like a militia than a military unit. How were we not winning this war?

The city was awful. Where there wasn’t snow, there was frozen dirt and upturned stone. Open fires blazed everywhere in a pitiful attempt at keeping out the cold and lighting the dingy, soot-stained streets. Yet it seemed even people so low had something to look down upon. What few Dunmer I could see had a scared, broken look to them, and the one Argonian looked half dead from the cold, or perhaps the bruises he’d had kicked into him. Windhelm seemed a brutal place.

I headed for the palace, hoping I could find my way around blind. I didn’t look too out of place, with my ill-fitting armour, so hopefully I could blend in. Even so, I kept the necromancer’s spell of invisibility ready in my mind, just in case of the worst. Aimless wandering went unnoticed. I found where fresh recruits were being trained, and took the opportunity to take one of the manuals on proper use of a shield. Hopefully Alden wouldn’t be too proud to take tips from the enemy. I tried to note how they ranked themselves, but the only sign of power or prestige seemed to be the use of native armour, raw furs and helmets made from the heads of wild animals. I couldn’t make out where mountain cat and bear and wolf all stood in relation to one another, so I just followed the biggest man with the largest hammer. By sheer chance, I’d picked well. It seemed this man had the ear of Ulfric himself, and he unwittingly led me straight towards their war-room where Ulfric was in conference with his advisors. I hid outside, trying to listen in.

"Tell me again why we're wasting time and dwindling resources chasing a legend. We don't even know it exists!"

Ulfric’s voice was surprisingly noble, despite his barely contained anger. He sounded like someone born to rule. I didn’t know why that came as a surprise. There was something else to it too, though. It sounded dumb to think of it like this, but his voice had a power to it. It felt like at the moment he was whispering, and you would not like to hear him shout.

"The Jarls are upset. They don't all support you.”

This was the man I’d been following. He growled his words, sounding like nothing so much as the bear he was dressed as.

"Damn the Jarls."

"They demand the Moot."

"And damn the Moot! We should risk letting those milkdrinkers put Torygg's woman on the throne? She'll hand Skyrim over to the elves on a silver plate."

"All the more reason then. The crown would legitimize your claim."
"A crown doesn't make a king."

"No, but this one..."

"If it even exists."

"It exists. And it'll be the symbol of the righteousness of our cause. Think about it. The Jagged Crown! It heralds back to a time before jarls and moots. Back to the time when a king was a king because his enemies fell before him, and his people rose because they loved him. Skyrim needs that king. You will be that king, Ulfric. You must be."

"You're certain you've found it? At Korvanjund?"

"When have I ever been false with you?"

That seemed to rest the issue. I heard heavy footfalls approach the door, and as it was pushed aside I cast the spell I’d had going through my mind all day. Like a ghost, I walked past the bear and his Jarl (Ulfric! Himself, in the flesh, close enough to plunge a knife into!) as they left the war-room and headed for Ulfric’s throne. I nearly laughed as I saw their map (http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/579016120356781339/1AD4C1C6F942A5DA6ABC58FFE86FE9E06A9FD525/1024x575.resizedimage). Their forces were nowhere near as omnipresent as General Tullius imagined, and ours not nearly as strong as Ulfric Stormcloak had marked. It seemed we had overestimated each-other. I quickly dedicated as much as I could to memory, finishing barely before the spell ran out and I was once more in the corridor. From there, I backtracked my way out of the palace, headed for the stables I passed on my way out of town, and took a horse straight back towards Solitude.

Coming Soon

Well, I’ve discovered my favourite thing ever. Ghostwalk (From Apocalypse Spell Package) and backstab (From Sneak Tools). It’s really fun to cast ghostwalk, sneak up behind someone and stab them just as the spell runs out. When ghostwalk ends, you get teleported back to where you were when you first cast it, so you get to see everyone run to where their mate just fell and look around for an assailant who’s already somewhere else. It’s not exactly easy to time, I only managed to pull it off once, against the Stormcloak, but it was –really really cool-. Shame I’m trying to avoid yet another sneaky character, I always play those.

I'd love anyone who reads this to provide some sort of feedback, even if it's just "I hate it, tl;dr". It helps me know if this is being recieved well, poorly, or even at all.

Destruction to 22
Heavy Armour to 22
Two-Handed to 32
Sneak to 23
Lockpicking to 17
Block to 16

The Locked Room (Lockpicking +1)
The Mirror (Shields +1)
Spell Tome: Ghost Walk
Spell Tome: Lesser Ward