PDA

View Full Version : Just in case! I NEED HELPS PLEASES!

UnoriginalGamer
2014-03-06, 12:52 PM
Okay not necesarily a douche per-say BUT, there was a "Trap" in the last session of a magic item (We were looting) and I was running Appraise checks on all of them (We run 3.5) However when I got to a clear sphere and started an appraise I got sucked inside. He told us (After a Use Magic Device check) and said that the sphere "Was meant to go inside of a death machine and use the life force of the person inside of it to fire it". EDIT: He has now officially stated it was from Dragon Magazine.

I posted this in the older forum group but am repeating it here just in case anyone has any idea.

Zetapup
2014-03-06, 01:02 PM
Wait a bit and see if there's a way to get you out of the sphere? It'd be a bit odd if your dm introduced a soul trapping device in your treasure with no way to get out of it.

If there's no way out of it, it might be an OOC problem. Talk to your dm, make sure you're on the same page, etc etc. With so little detail/not knowing your dm, I can't say what the intentions were behind the sphere or if there were any intentions. It could just be some plot item.

UnoriginalGamer
2014-03-06, 01:08 PM
There is a way out. By a Wish or a Miracle. I personally know the entire dungeon (I'm playing one of the main antagonists) and it is the Elder Evil, Father Lymmic dungeon. We just got to the base of the mountain and that was going to be where I was fighting the party. In terms of OOC problems me and the DM are on a pretty good relationship right now with him. No homo.