PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Artifacts for a Witch?

tadkins
2014-03-06, 03:41 PM
I've found myself in another Pathfinder game recently with a friend trying her hand at DMing. Decided to play a Gnome Winter Witch (both archetype and eventual PrC). For the backstory, I decided that she's a treasure hunter of sorts, descending from the frozen north to hunt for rare and powerful artifacts to take back to her cavernous home, where they're preserved in layers of frost as part of a macabre museum of sorts.

My DM's asked me to decide on two artifacts in the game, from this page (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/artifacts). She's planning on making them tough to find, and will be an appropriate challenge for my treasure hunting witch. My problem is that I'm not sure which of these would actually benefit my character. Any suggestions?

tadkins
2014-03-06, 09:15 PM
Bump, anyone?

Shinken
2014-03-06, 09:59 PM
Ordb of dragonshape (white) fits the theme. Also, you don't count as a Disney witch if you don't become a dragon.

tadkins
2014-03-07, 01:47 AM
Ordb of dragonshape (white) fits the theme. Also, you don't count as a Disney witch if you don't become a dragon.

Perfect, thanks. :)

The Glyphstone
2014-03-07, 02:33 AM
What artifact-collecting witch worthy of the name doesn't own a Dancing Hut of Baba Yaga?:smallcool:

Arutema
2014-03-07, 05:40 AM
What artifact-collecting witch worthy of the name doesn't own a Dancing Hut of Baba Yaga?:smallcool:

I second this notion.

Getting it away from its Level 20 / Mythic Rank 10 current owner is left an an exercise to the reader.

Alleran
2014-03-07, 06:17 AM
Elsa?

(There can be good witches.)

Psyren
2014-03-07, 08:47 AM
I second this notion.

Getting it away from its Level 20 / Mythic Rank 10 current owner is left an an exercise to the reader.

She planeswalks quite frequently though, so she may not even be home when you "borrow" it.