PDA

View Full Version : Shadow themed Prcs?

Darksword
2014-03-08, 12:40 PM
Hey
A friend of mine in a game is looking for shadow themed prc's. Actually shadow themed character options in general. He is only level 1 so basically anything is fair game. The one real restriction is he doesn't want to be a "caster". Some small dip in casting is fine though.

List so far:
Shadow Dancer
ShadowBlade
Shadow Sun Ninja
Shadow Smith

The rest of the prc from ToM are a bit to castery

Other Character Options
Shadow Hand

Is there anything that I missed?

Doc_Maynot
2014-03-08, 12:43 PM
Shadow Sentinel from Races of Destiny?

It's typically an Illumian only class but the adaptation paragraph says it can be adapted for "...any race or group with a connection to the Plane of Shadow..." If gives some interesting abilities.

Urpriest
2014-03-08, 12:55 PM
A Swordsage focused on Shadow Hand with the Dark template is a very very shadowy character in general, probably the shadowiest melee you can make. You don't even need Shadow Sun Ninja, though I suppose it contributes to the theme.

docnessuno
2014-03-08, 12:57 PM
Shadow Adept
Shadow Hunter
Shadow Scout
Shadow Sentinel
Shadow Sun Ninja
Shadow Sword (Ranger)
Shadow Thief of Amn
Shadowbane Inquisitor
Shadowbane Stalker
Shadowblade
Shadowcaster
Shadowcraft Mage
Shadowcrafter
Shadowdancer
Shadowmind
Shadowsmith
Shadowspy
Shadowstriker

Crinti Shadow Marauder
Master of Shadow
Telflammar Shadowlord

Norin
2014-03-08, 01:03 PM
Umbral disciple.

Bakkan
2014-03-08, 01:04 PM
He should check out the Collar of Umbral Metamorphosis in tome of magic. For 10K he gains the Dark template for a certain number of minutes per day, and for 22K he gets is continuously.

It's too bad he doesn't want to be a caster, since Shadowcraft Mage + Collar of Umbral Metamporhosis + planar bubble is crazy.