PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] VOP Cleric Build

iceman10058
2014-03-08, 12:59 PM
Hey GITP, i have been playing a Cleric in a game as of late, and for flavor reasons, and a personal chalenge, i gave him VOP with the intention of gaining sainthood, however, im getting to the point where im running out of exalted feats that i know would be useful. here is my characters breakdown, any tips would be useful.

Cleric 7, Celestial Mystic 1
Sacred Vow
Vow of Poverty
Nimbus of light
Holy Radiance
Intuitive attack
Vow of Abstinence
Servant of the Heavens
Nymphs Kiss
Stigmata

if you need to know anything else about him just let me know.

Doc_Maynot
2014-03-08, 01:10 PM
See if your party would pay a wizard to Dark Chaos Shuffle your feats to non-exalted ones you don;t need, and then get the exalted feats back again over time.

eggynack
2014-03-08, 01:18 PM
There're six more really bad exalted feats in champions of valor, but they seem like they could occasionally be better than those crappy 1/day +1's. That book also has new sanctified spells, and those are kinda awesome, so that may be of more interest to you.

Doc_Maynot
2014-03-08, 01:19 PM
There're six more really bad exalted feats in champions of valor, but they seem like they could occasionally be better than those crappy 1/day +1's. That book also has new sanctified spells, and those are kinda awesome, so that may be of more interest to you.

Not to mention Champions of Valor lets clerics with spontaneous cure spontaneously cast Sanctified Spells.

eggynack
2014-03-08, 01:27 PM
Not to mention Champions of Valor lets clerics with spontaneous cure spontaneously cast Sanctified Spells.
True enough. Animate with the spirit and create lantern archon aren't the best for spontaneous use, but I could see benign projection, celestial fortress, and vision of punishment benefiting a lot. I'm actually not sure if neutral clerics with spontaneous inflict are barred from spontaneous sanctified spells. It looks like that sentence is a statement of method, rather than one of restriction, though it could easily be read the other way.

iceman10058
2014-03-08, 01:39 PM
i will look into champions of valor, thanks for the input guys!