PDA

View Full Version : Wizard Build, Help me please

Jozan
2014-03-08, 03:58 PM
Im playing a wizard, i took the domain wizard variant what should i do? which prestigge should i take? should i play with a familiar?

eggynack
2014-03-08, 04:09 PM
What do you mean that you have no divination? Is that just something particular to your game? Cause there're about three separate things wrong with that idea (You can't ban divination, domain wizard doesn't ban a school, and unless you specialize in divination, which you can't because you banned it, you would need another banned school). For the familiar, domain wizard precludes a lot of the best things you'd trade your familiar for, so I'd just keep it around. They're pretty awesome on occasion. As for prestige classes, there're a lot of them, so what kinda stuff do you want to do, and what power level are you building towards? In the meantime, I suggest looking into Treantmonk's guide to wizards (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=394.0), because it's the best of its kind.

Jozan
2014-03-08, 04:16 PM
Sorry my bad with the divination school of magic stuff, i want jut feats and what familiar should i get?

Story
2014-03-08, 04:28 PM
What sources are available? What level of optimization are you aiming for? What roles are you going for? What is the rest of the party like? What level are you starting at? What is the availability of magic items and spells? What is the campaign style? Are there any notable houserules?