PDA

View Full Version : Persona in the Playground-On the Rooftop

Ulm11
2014-03-08, 09:11 PM
Hiroki sighed as he looked up at the cloudy sky. With the weather being as bad as it was he had the roof all to himself whilst he ate his lunch. Usually he would eat with his friends but his scars had been feeling extra sensitive today and instead of forcing his friends to watch him wince every time he picked up his sandwich he decided to instead just eat by himself.

"I had forgotten just how much they could itch." Hiroki muttered to himself as he looked at his hands. "Still, it is kind of nice just how good the cold feels on my hands."

Penguinator
2014-03-08, 11:27 PM
Dorian was scouting for places where he could train that no one would notice. The rooftop seemed like a good idea. He trudged up the stairs and opened the door. Taking a quick look around, he noticed someone else. Not such a good place after all.

He waved a little, then started to back out the door. "Forgive me. I was looking for somewhere... less occupied."

Ulm11
2014-03-09, 08:45 AM
Hiroki's solitude was broken by the sudden appearance of somebody coming through the doors. Turning to face the individual he already seemed to be heading out again.

"Don't worry about it. You just interrupted some very important alone time with my sandwich." Hiroki chuckled slightly as he waved his half eaten meal. "Anyway I doubt you will be able to find any where on campus that isn't occupied due to lunch so if you need to do something I promise I won't interfere."

Penguinator
2014-03-09, 11:56 AM
Dorian rubbed at the back of his neck. "Ah, well, it's not something I usually do with anyone around. And I was thinking perhaps I would find somewhere to go later, as opposed to right this moment."

Dorian stood up straighter, and chuckled a little, mostly to himself. "I suppose this all sounds rather suspect."

Ulm11
2014-03-09, 12:38 PM
"Well know you me interested. Just what to you plan on doing that you don't want people to see." Putting down his sandwich Hiorki stood up and begin to stretch. "Anyway if we might be hanging out we should know each others names. I am Sato Hiroki" With that said he flashed a smile at the older boy as he extended his right hand.

Penguinator
2014-03-10, 12:03 AM
Dorian nodded, coming closer to shake the boy's hand. "Dorian Lancaster." He stood back up, reaching to his side for the hilt which wasn't there. After a pause, he shook his head. "Bit of training. Some shadow fighting. Not always easy to explain to passerby."

Ulm11
2014-03-10, 12:05 PM
Hiroki grimaces slightly as he feels the pressure on his scars. "I could see why that would get you some odd looks from people, especially if you actually had your weapon with you."

Penguinator
2014-03-11, 10:54 AM
"Yes, it's not something one is accustomed to seeing. Especially if faculty came by and questioned the need for a weapon on campus." Dorian rubbed at the back of his neck. "Could land me in rather a spot of trouble."

Ulm11
2014-03-12, 09:58 AM
"I could only imagine just how the teachers would react to that." It was all Hiorki could do to not just burst out in laughter at the thought of just how much the staff would freak out if the students were to start carrying around various exotic weapons. "Anyway I don't know how good I am at it, and I am not to sure what type of weapon you actually use but if you ever need some help I would be willing to be your sparring partner."

Penguinator
2014-03-13, 12:01 AM
Dorian smiled. "Ah, yes. Another sparring partner is always welcome. I use a broadsword, myself. I have various other weaponry, if you would like."