PDA

View Full Version : [PF] What are some evil outsiders who can shape shift?

inertia709
2014-03-09, 11:39 AM
I want to include an evil outsider who has managed to climb up the ranks as a priest in my next Pathfinder session. Obviously something that looks like an outsider couldn't do this, so I'm looking for a creature with shape shift. The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are the sucubus and the incubus, but the "lustful" part of their flavour text doesn't fit their role.

Ideally I'd like a devil to fill the role, but a demon or daemon would be great as well. If you can't think of a Pathfinder creature that fits this role, I can convert some 3.5 creatures. The party consists of 5 members at level 4, so I'm looking for a creature that is at most CR 8 - lower CR creatures can be given class levels to make them more challenging, so that's not an issue.

Alefiend
2014-03-09, 11:51 AM
A rakshasa is what immediately sprung to mind. Try the marai rakshasa (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/rakshasa/rakshasa-marai), which is CR 8.

Aliek
2014-03-09, 12:02 PM
There's also Succubi, who fit the bill surely. Tough some players* might feel ripped off for facing a succubus who isn't seducing anyone :smallbiggrin:

Chester
2014-03-09, 06:24 PM
Tsochari are from the Far Realm, and they can inhabit a humanoid body. They can either keep him alive or kill him and basically be an imposter.