PDA

View Full Version : looking fro a great item generator

techpriest35
2014-03-09, 11:59 PM
hey all im looking for an item generator with some pacific requirements.
the item generator must NOT require a download of any kind
items must be able to be geneated from pacific categories(such as armor helmet boots cape wonderous item potion scroll ect)
item generator must list the price of the item and the requirements to make said item.
no back story for the item is necessary
i would prefer if it had no intelligent items or psionic items as i dont use them in my games

any help would be very much appreciated

Windstorm
2014-03-10, 01:13 AM
Sounds like the tables in the DMG or the back of the magic item compendium.

Grab your d%s and go nuts

techpriest35
2014-03-11, 06:56 AM
Sounds like the tables in the DMG or the back of the magic item compendium.

Grab your d%s and go nuts

unfortuneatly the dmg does not have thins listed by helmets rings staffs or other things and they dont have all the magic items they only have about 1%of the magic item,s that are avaible in the game i wanted to find a more complete magic item generator instead of searching through every one of my pdf files for all the magic items the dmg classifies magic items in these categories
armor weapon sheild ring staff rod wand wonderous item artififact
it does not have a listing for helmets or goggles or bracers or boots or capes or mantles or other such items i want one that will have every thing by category then by aplhabetacal the dmg only has all items listed alphabetacly within the previously stated cateogries

Fouredged Sword
2014-03-11, 07:13 AM
This one (http://www.myth-weavers.com/generate_treasure.php) seems to include most stuff you need. It doesn't post the prereqs to make them, but it does allow you to select types and rough power level.

techpriest35
2014-03-15, 07:15 AM
This one (http://www.myth-weavers.com/generate_treasure.php) seems to include most stuff you need. It doesn't post the prereqs to make them, but it does allow you to select types and rough power level.

thank you this seems to be good enough why didnt google come up with this?

Fouredged Sword
2014-03-15, 07:39 AM
I don't know. It's the first item on my search.