PDA

View Full Version : Holy Dread Witch?

CyberThread
2014-03-10, 01:45 AM
So , most dread witches seem to be arcane, but you can get into it, using the hatred/tyranny/blightbringer or the old moon domain.

You can also get it through the dread tyranny feat "initiate of hextor "

I think, I have done as much research as I can , besides the any spell domain trick, where you make up your own domain. Does anyone have anything else possible?

Jeff the Green
2014-03-10, 02:13 AM
Divine Magician ACF would let a cleric (and by extension, Archivist) get cause fear and scare, along with other nice Sorc/Wiz spells like rebuke and imperious glare. I'm fond of Dread Necromancer 1/Cloistered Cleric 3/Dread Witch 5/Something 11. Pick up the Deathbound domain for your other choice, and choose to spontaneously cast from it, then also get Fell Frighten, DMM in various flavors, and go to two with blade of pain and fear*. Also pick up Travel Devotion with a feat or dip in Contemplative and Fearsome armor. You are officially the scariest librarian anywhere.

*Possibly my favorite spell ever. My cleric of Kelemvor fluffs it as conjuring a reflection of the Wall of the Faithless and their agonies, which puts the fear of (her) God into her enemies.

CyberThread
2014-03-10, 10:54 AM
why dread?