PDA

View Full Version : Computer Creeper World 3

Cikomyr
2014-03-10, 07:51 PM
Gamersgame has a sales at the moment where you get to have this game and 3 others (which didn't interested me) for the amount you wanna pay, min 4$.

Since the game itself usually sells for 15$, and the other 3 games all sell for 5$, I jumped on the opportunity. And I gotta say, this strategy-mix-Aggressive-Tower-defense game is really fun so far.

anybody else tried it?

Brother Oni
2014-03-11, 01:24 PM
Gamersgame has a sales at the moment where you get to have this game and 3 others (which didn't interested me) for the amount you wanna pay, min 4$.

Since the game itself usually sells for 15$, and the other 3 games all sell for 5$, I jumped on the opportunity. And I gotta say, this strategy-mix-Aggressive-Tower-defense game is really fun so far.

anybody else tried it?

I haven't played the third game, but I've played the first two which were available on sites like Kongregate (http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/whiteboardwar).

From the looks of it, it takes some elements from the second game (the anti creeper) and put it back on the top down view of the first game?

Cikomyr
2014-03-11, 11:34 PM
Yes, but the anti-creeper is just one weapon among many others you can use. A very useful one at times, for sure.

Ahh.. so the other games were free flash games. That explains a lot

Calen
2014-03-16, 01:54 AM
Bought the game on release. I think it is pretty solid. In some ways the first game is still better but I think that CW3 is well worth the full price.

Cikomyr
2014-03-16, 10:21 AM
Bought the game on release. I think it is pretty solid. In some ways the first game is still better but I think that CW3 is well worth the full price.

I am currently banging my head at some of the Alpha Sector's mission. Man some of them are so goddamn unfair.