PDA

View Full Version : thought's on this "terminator" build? (lol)

SuperMuuh
2014-03-12, 10:41 AM
Soeh yea. I was hoping for you guys thoughts, on this weird character build.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=825688

He's a level 12 warforged "multiclassing" tank (lol), which have been fed every single feat available to him, in order to get very high natural weapon attacks. I've raised his 1d4 slam attack to a 12d6, pairing it with multiattack. It was just something I made for fun. But the fact that he can trip an opponent (without provoking an AoO), while spanking him prone on the ground, kind of is just plain awesome IMO.

I planned to make a build around the Improved Natural Attack -feat-, and it's advancement table:
Progression 1: 1d2, 1d3, 1d4, 1d6, 1d8, 2d6, 3d6, 4d6, 6d6, 8d6, 12d6.
-And I think I have succeeded :P

Adding his shocking fist attack -feat-, will just add another 10d4 to one of his attacks as well. He is basically a tank with a good amount of spanking potential.

Zetapup
2014-03-12, 06:28 PM
Can't you only take improved natural attack once? :smallconfused:

I'm checking the improved natural attack feat from eberron on d&dtools, and it states that the feat can be taken multiple times, but only for different natural attacks. Unless this is wrong, I don't think the build works as is.

It's definitely still possible to get damage like that- I believe the standard method is to boost one's size as much as possible with various spells/magic items.

Forrestfire
2014-03-12, 06:40 PM
Zetapup is correct, Improved Natural Attack doesn't stack multiple times for the same natural weapon. Use Greater Mighty Wallop instead, if you're going for that.

(Un)Inspired
2014-03-12, 06:42 PM
I think your biggest problem is that at 12th level the amount of damage you're character can do is poor and he doesn't have a whole lot to fall back on.

I think you're terminator would be very good at hunting down low level commoners (like terminator 1 Sarah Connor) like in the movies but as far as adventuring goes to would be hard pressed to handle serious business

NoACWarrior
2014-03-12, 06:45 PM
If you get into Kensai you can put sizing on your Slam attack (so long as the DM uses the Complete Adventurer version of Sizing which is a +1 enhancement instead of a flat 5k enhancement from the MiC) you can increase the size to colossal - but I don't know the rules for over sized natural weapons.

This was probably the reason why sizing was changed to a flat enhancement.