PDA

View Full Version : [3.X/Pathfinder] Supercharging your son.

Sheogoroth
2014-03-12, 12:37 PM
I have a unique situation.

My DM is running a Kingmaker campaign and my character is the leader.
My comrades, three are very long-lived races(Elf, Dwarf, Teifling) but the dear baron(soon to be Duke) is a 3.5 Changeling, very useful for court intrigue, but his lifespan is about the same as a normal human, and now, his comrades are trying to play matchmaker.
I've been eye-ing every female that my DM has put into the game so far, but none of them wasn't either a commoner or an insane cultist(more like heartbreaker </3.)

I've been brainstorming long-term ways to beef up my heir through inherited and acquired templates and any maternally inherited traits I could think up.

So far I only have blooded one unless I decide to arrange Unholy Scion(which is not entirely off the table.)
Remember, this thing needs to be able to lead a nation and fight, and I'll be taking it over once my character kicks it(which might be relatively soon considering how vicious my DM is.)
My character is highly morally ambiguous, and any input would be greatly appreciated.

Vhaidara
2014-03-12, 12:41 PM
Well, you could have your character be the female (iirc changelings can do that) and then make the father a mega-lycaned dude. Then vamp him. You pick up the half vampire template. And a bunch of natural lycan templates.

animevacker1045
2014-03-12, 06:37 PM
Become a were-watever Seduce a lady dragon.

Vhaidara
2014-03-12, 06:41 PM
Become a were-watever Seduce a lady dragon.

Note once again: add vampire to the other partner (half-vamp is actually really nice), and the other partner can be male. Changelings legit work like that.

(Un)Inspired
2014-03-12, 07:11 PM
How's your DM gonna handle your kids LA? If he's just gonna handwave it away the an unholy scion/half vampire/phrenic creature/ half dragon could be kind cool...

Now you just need to find a demon or devil dragon that you turn into a vampire... and give it some psion levels...

Where's Ashardalon hanging out these days?

Jeff the Green
2014-03-12, 07:26 PM
The Sherem Transformation spell (Ghostwalk) could help with this.