PDA

View Full Version : Build Idea: Raging Sentinel of Bharrai

Secosera
2014-03-12, 09:53 PM
Hi all,

This idea has been floating around my head for a while and would love to get some help finishing it as well as any tweaks or input you have. Here is the build so far:
Human
32 pt buy
Str13/Dex10/Con10/Int16/Wis16/Cha11
Duskblade1/Barb1/Fighter2/Fist of the Forest2/Sent of Bharrai 3/Bear Warrior 5/ War Shaper 2

1) Duskblade: Able Learner, Sacred Vow (Human), Vow of Obedience (Flaw), Power attack (Flaw)
2) Barbarian: Spirit Lion Totem ACF
3) Fighter: Imp. Unarmed Strike, Great Fortitude
4) Fighter: Imp. Bull Rush
5) Fist of the Forest
6) Sentinel of Bharrai: Shock Trooper
7) Sentinel of Bharrai
8) Sentinel of Bharrai: This is where you get Bear shape and can stay as a black/brown/polar bear all the time
9) Fist of the Forest: Leap Attack
10) Bear Warrior
11) Bear Warrior
12) Bear Warrior: Extra Rage
13) Bear Warrior
14) Bear Warrior
15) Warshaper: ???
16) Warshaper

With this you get 31 Str, 13 Dex, 23 Con with Con bonus to AC bringing AC to. When raging you have 47 str, 13 dex, 31 con and your full attack would be your unarmed strikes followed by your natural attacks, along with shock trooper charging shenanigans.

And that's what I have so far! The idea is to be a bear that gets angry and turns into a...bear. Not as elaberate as Bearington or anything, but that was where I got the idea from :smalltongue:
My ideas for finishing it involve possibly finishing off FoTF, and then 3 levels of something else. Or 4 of Frostrager.
For feats, if I were to go Frostrager, Frozen zerk would take lvl 15 spot, and then for 18 I'm not sure...maybe Superior Unarmed Strike?
Any suggestions on finishing it off or ways to improve what I have so far?

Thanks,
Sean