PDA

View Full Version : English-to-Japanese-to-English

Deckmaster
2007-02-02, 03:03 PM
For fun, I used Babel Fish to translate the dialogue from #1 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html) to Japanese and then back to English, with hilarious results. I expanded contractions, got rid of Durkon's accent, and took out words like "Uhhhh" and "Oooo" in order to make translation easier.

Comedy #1: New edition
Small demon: Grrrrr! (Goblin, small demon, same difference)
Haley: What? The small demon you it is slow, it had been about probably to hit. (Haley makes an observation.)
Durkon: I do not know. I exactly…was moved the horse shed by really. (Durkon is in a horse shed?)
Roy: I think of that that is the chain shirt. (Roy gives his opinion.)
Vigor: It is sweet! (Who the heck is Vigor?)
Vaarsuvius: I understand. I believe that it is changed into 3.5 editions where we are new. (Vaarsuvius explains…kinda.)
Roy: It is good, I threaten rather than feeling. (Roy’s got issues.)
Belkar: It is! I now when that it is have done the junk of this ranger of 3 years, directly concerning the time of improvement. You coming, the new technical point where the (untranslated Japanese symbol), there is a father is needed! (What?)
Roy: Contraction of weapon. (Ooh, burn!)
Haley: That very is minimum! (Haley makes another observation)
Belkar: It is serious! (Yes, it is.)
Vigor: It points technology! (It does?)
Belkar: It is serious! (Heard you the first time)

elliott20
2007-02-02, 03:06 PM
sigh, babel fish, is there anything you can't make better?

mikeejimbo
2007-02-02, 03:08 PM
Hahahaha! That's so great.

I bet Miko's lines are even better.

elliott20
2007-02-02, 03:10 PM
only if she speaks them out of sync.

mikeejimbo
2007-02-02, 03:13 PM
Of course, she must.

If Roy and Miko were in a relationship:

Roy: The honey, as for us there is from a milk.
Miko: Clearly, we want killing the average in God me!

Paperfury
2007-02-02, 03:42 PM
Comic # 408
Belkar: The old man was killed with the wind change which has the cat! (?)
Hinjo: Uncle!
Miko: I do not understand me. (Well, obviously)
Belkar: I mean the fact that I really like that person! He made the pleasure of the right of Roy on that surface! (I don't even want to know.)
Roy: Remember when you proposed us because I do not obtain in a complicated way? Modification of plan. Complicated Belkar will be obtained (complicated, of course)
Belkar: When all badass going, the eddy coming about is given to me to be many, as for me it is not possible really to help Roy there. (who's eddy?)
Belkar: The obtaining where are good to you, it is good. As for me it is not possible to add the scar in border of the city where still you have remembered? (cities can have scars?)
Belkar: When I is not proposed, "psysique tackle in her of my impressive 3'2. The back section of defensive posture, being there is no I. (There is no I!)
Miko: How it happens being, it will do this? Entirely that had formed the meaning of year for the first time. As for God... how it shows that betrayal in me and is high. (The meaning of year... right.)
Roy: There is thought here: Someone worries? (?)
Roy: To the entirely problem exactly the only the other person who tried the fact that positively worldwide thing of this foolish end is locked it is to kill my.
(Obviously)
Roy: You where which average I dropped it is slow now you have kicked?(good, it is)
Miko: Aaaaah!
Miko: ! Proper! That is your defective everything! (For sure)
Roy: Obtaining you obtain, I should not call when we have done truth or challenge, "the master which kills" never. Did I think of what? (The master which kills... heh)
Miko: The trick it did me! Because as for I striking under my main thing this everything you performed! (She is talking about a clown, I assume)
Roy: Miko Miyazaki which ignores possibility everything in order to arrive with conclusin which supporting the state of wow and her existing feeling happens and was expected. (almost intelligable)
Roy: Someone perhaps perhaps, that you looked at that it comes?(perhaps)
Miko: If I accompany in justice, as for God I so far they are their employees look always at that. (god's employees look at what?)
Roy: Attempt Roy thing giving, you are moved by freely: Naturally last 2 o'clock we me has been used the nonmagical club which fought in place of the weapon of my ancestor. (odd, I thought it was only the morning)
Roy: Being changed, excessively the way, well or you two did not divide equally the person of 80 year old generations of demilitarization recently. (generations of demilitarizations? Of course!)
Miko: Calling obtaining! This is not fair! As for me it becomes... as for me you must think. (I think, therefore, I am obtaining a call)
Miko: I need the time when those which in me want God making next are grasped. (God making? Like the god-birds and god-bees talk?)
Roy: As for me as for me really temporarily it is not possible to believe that you think that we want until now. It is possible to imagine the relationship of that? (It is possible to understand this?)
Roy: "As for honey us there is from a milk. "" In me who God want killing the average clearly! "Slash! Slash! Slash! (honey made from milk?)
Roy: On the one hand, perhaps occasionally being placed exactly, how, doing, that it can you avoid this everything and high there is no (untranslated). (I have no clue)
Roy: When treasure type O is received systematically, it cannot say the fact that this scar hard is to me. (Roy is scarred by Treasure Type O?)
Roy: The loyal retainer of some chivalry those must be drafted in the obligation UGH? (ugh is a question?)
Miko: Stop the fact that you speak! (Ok! err.... Crap!)
Roy: Whoa... did she how that way, obtain the room which it turns? As for thing of the monk who becomes certain... (Miko is certainly turning the room obtaining... that...)
Roy: The person of Aw, she has escaped! Belkar stops her! (The person of Aw???)
Belkar: You have known, Roy, I was the fair thing which is thought. You and is Shojo considerably the smart person, right? So, perhaps "sign of justice" is hallucination exactly, I am maintained on the trick all line, is. (?)
Belkar: Being to have known, there is no really there to try that, I could to have excessively, but in order for it not to be possible to find the method of removing that when I attack, in order for you to become helpless becomes I, of I am made to think. (Helpless becomes I, to bad translations)
Belkar: If as for me that when Belkar being, it is fair and this is attached to the brine: - Perhaps good time now it is in me who inform. Calling you obtain, really, Roy is between today. (between what?
Belkar: Roy?
Belkar: Junk.

Wallyz
2007-02-02, 03:45 PM
Miko: I do not understand me.

QFT! That's going in the sig.

Haruki-kun
2007-02-02, 03:51 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!! That is so cool......

Paperfury
2007-02-02, 04:02 PM
Ow, I think I just developed carpal tunnel.

And I'm definitely sigging that as well.

Jefepato
2007-02-02, 04:19 PM
(Who the heck is Vigor?)

In fairness to Babel Fish, "vigor" is not an inappropriate translation for the word "elan."

Deckmaster
2007-02-02, 05:52 PM
Here's another. I plan on doing all of them.

Comedy #2: 2nd class and again
Vigor: It points technology! I love the technical point where my six is new! (I love it, too!)
Roy: This level is enormous. We the stairway will find with do not think never in this ratio. Team half from those passages of Haley and the reconnaissance person you take. (Roy comes up with a brilliant plan)
Haley: It was understood! There is with I of Vaarsuvius! (Haley seems excited)
Vaarsuvius: Our destinies interwind! (Pretty close, actually. Bravo!)
Roy: Durkon follows to me. (Close again)
Haley: Belkar. (That was no fun.)
Belkar: Loser. (That was no fun, either.)
Vigor: Choose me! (Okay. Vigor, I choose you!)
Haley: It was understood, afterwards the conference. (Affirmative.)
Vigor: Roy! (Untranslated)! Choose me!
Durkon: It has gone, it is—(Sounds like something important. Too bad he gets interrupted.)
Roy: I think. (Therefore, I am.)

Green Bean
2007-02-02, 05:58 PM
This is the greatest use of a foreign language EVER!!! :smallbiggrin:

The honest illusionist
2007-02-02, 06:09 PM
The entire archive should be redone like that. It would make all the old strips new again.

I want to see what it does to Thog's speech.

SupraGuy
2007-02-02, 06:21 PM
Funny.

I think I have enough of a grasp on this that I have some idea of what Japanese it translated the original text to. In that respect, it all kind of makes sense... Kind of. There are obviously some mistranslations happening both ways, but that's what makes it funny.

chionophile
2007-02-02, 06:23 PM
That's not too bad, but I think the results would be more hilarious if other languages were used. Say English -> Japanese -> Portuguese -> Russian -> Chinese -> English. Or something. Feel free to pick your own, I'm too lazy to actually do this.

Ayya the Fearsome
2007-02-02, 06:24 PM
Haley: ... So the boots of speed entire were powerful, but the way there is a lime green. (follow the lime green road!)
Vaarsuvius: Completely. You faced the most important puzzle solving problem. (yes. except, there are no pieces.)
Belkar: Waiting. I think of that I fail spot check exactly. (?)
Haley: Actually? I do not look at thing. (elan's thing!)
Belkar: Exactly. Just a little, V, there is no close friend who permits warning? (YOUR little friend)
Vaarsuvius: Hmm? Well, it is and is the proper. Just there is my (undifined japanese word) here. (pop!)
Belkar: See with anything? (my eyes.)
Vaarsuvius: As for me. (duh)
Haley: I did not know that it is the close friend. (well, it is really tiny...)
Small demon Ninjas: We the just way are here. ( yes. yes you are.)
Belkar: Waiting! I think of that I fail inspection of hearing exactly! (riiiggghhhttttt....)

Iranon
2007-02-02, 06:30 PM
All your base are belong to us.

Khantalas
2007-02-02, 06:33 PM

BabelFish version: Your basis everything belongs to us, it is.

The honest illusionist
2007-02-02, 06:52 PM
My basis belongs to me. You can keep it is, everything belonging to you.

Ayya the Fearsome
2007-02-02, 07:21 PM
first page of #406

Hinjo: Uncle. As for truth it is this? Directly it has met to us? (all your base are belong to us! :smallbiggrin:)
Shojo: Hinjo?? What so is turned directly to here? (what?)
Hinjo: When Miko returns to the gate which you insist in order to speak to you immediately, there was I. (yes, you were.)
Hinjo: Now answer to my question. (zzzz....)
Shojo: You call Mr.Scruffy- (ring!!! *mew?*)
Hinjo: Drop behavior, answer to the question! (no fun)
Shojo: It is good, that is influenced. ( peer pressure bad!)
Hinjo: That is influenced perhaps by something, being, it will do? (uhhh... your mom!)
Shojo: Exactly, it made suddenly the ear which rank. It went before or after the part concerning oath? (ears can oath to parties?)
Hinjo: As for me it is not possible to believe this! You call to me, it had gone? Shojo: At this point in time, as for me "When" it is and says you do not think of that that is important.
Roy: I us am included here gonna propose that the fact that you do not obtain is tried, is. (i do!!)
Belkar: Obtaining you obtain, entire it is main and guide state, that rather than should see, is many pleasures. (yes, yes it is.)
Shojo: Hinjo see, I appraise the loyal retainer and their contributions of chivalry to this city. But occasionally... me... it is necessary to take the disposal of disrepute in order to do the best one because of the entire city you must understand. Behavior has known the opposition of the loyal retainer cord of I chivalry. (i robot!)
Hinjo: And in those cases, the most appropriate road should inform about us simply. Does the edge thing that it is even, justify? (:smallconfused: )
Shojo: Candidly, it is. ( boooooringgg!!!!)
Hinjo: It had dishonor in our first-rate uncles. I the mother of gald did not live in order to look at this day is. (:smallconfused:)
Shojo: Well, you raise Hinjo! My sisters not having the luxury of the thing which puts in place the old-fashioned morality of the gold which I precede the city safely directly the daughter of the splendid leader, her were everything which you probably will understand excessively well. If your I make the mistake, it is good completely for the payment of the citizen of that 500,000 to be attached to the loyal retainer your belief of chivalry. ( i have no idea what this is.)
Hinjo: I do not think will discuss uncle your ethics. Those which it has done were known, by mistake it was, but it was, or so thouroughly it probably will not hide that. In order to think, all nights which in order to recover spiritual difficulty from you I prayed at the temple because of you. My praying it was very powerful I presumed and not to be different, apperentlly retroactiviley how so to cure it is high, the sea urchin you see. (how did we get into sea urchins?)
Shojo: But Hinjo, as for me concerning Hinjo that you thought that we would like to say- (say it brotha!)
Hinjo: If you exclude that for magistates. As for that there is to a courthouse where it should decide. (?)
Miko: Well, Hinjo. Courthouse? You do not look at that, so the shank? I have remembered the day when I am chosen because you come to the castle. I was the child still, but my saw power you said in me. (you bitch! Hinjo's not a skank!)
Shojo: Miko... (:smallyuk:)
Miko: I shouted from first night dojo, but you called to God in neede my strength me, it came. Now I in God, that us turned the thing their work which is useful to here. What which you think that me it is hard, is known and this it is: Already, then it started betraying us? One word spoke truth oh is high in me? (yes, you're high. that would explain alot.)

Glome
2007-02-02, 07:26 PM
BabelFish version: Your basis everything belongs to us, it is.

that sentence actually makes more sense translated back and forth then the original:smallconfused:

btw, here's Thogs famous speech from jail translated:

Thog: Now not-nale while nailing, not-nale of the nail of the help of thog of nale. not-nale. which is not not-nale, nale. and thog which are not tie nale which does not have not-nale and the jail, due to the fact that nale of the nail not-nale. of nale leaves not-nale.

13_CBS
2007-02-02, 07:35 PM
This is Xykon's famous "I think I just had an evilgasm" quote translated from English to Dutch to French to....well, in the end, it was crazy messed up English tranlated to Japanese and back.

Xykon: I imagine the only evilgasm thing which it had.

ChimericPhase
2007-02-03, 02:16 AM
Some of this stuff (besides being hilarious) is almost poetic. Try reading it aloud. Seriously. And with seriousness.

:roy: Obtaining you obtain, I should not call when we have done truth or challenge, "the master which kills" never. Did I think of what?

Artega
2007-02-03, 02:21 AM
Its... just... so terrible... consumed... by... Engrish.

I am reminded of all those "lovely" Free Korean MMOs with the possible worst translations you could ever invent. Yet I'm still playing Maplestory. O.o

Closet_Skeleton
2007-02-03, 05:29 AM
The scary thing is that I can't help but imagine this dialogue being talked by people with posh accents in medieval French Knight armour.

Enlong
2007-02-03, 09:00 AM
Episode 4!
Vigor: Jump, jump, jump and jump on pit! (Jump on the pit?)
Roy: What is done?
Vigor: I have urged ability! (Go ability! c'mon boy!)
Vigor: Mind is raised, I use the song of my magic for making work easier!
Roy: As for thing with what. (With what thing?)
Ogre: Hunh. The gold of Hunnerd which it should cross. (wow, seems that Hunnerd is an important person, to make his own gold)
Roy: Me permit the fact that this is handled. (It better be a fact!)
Durkon: Approval, young person.
Roy: Well uh, today. We paid uh, yesterday. (YOu paid yesterday today?)
Ogre: Well acceptance...
Vigor: The precipice, the precipice and the precipice deceive the foolish ogre! (Wow, precipices are tricky)
Vigor: I presume that he rolled the motive of that feeling. (oh, that feeling?)
Roy: I hate. (Roy's got anger issues)

Niles
2007-02-03, 09:08 AM
Just a tought:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/images/smilies/oots/elan.gifThere is boobies in Roy!

:smallbiggrin:

Khantalas
2007-02-03, 09:13 AM
Vigor: Did we lose the ogre? (Not funny.)
Roy: " With lose ogre" Center that friends" Two; " Attracted, and it is. (Center what?)
Durkon: Happily do to be faster. (Happily do... something. That makes people go faster.)
Vaarsuvius: Quick retreat! Quick retreat! (Not bad.)
Belkar: I quiet don' As for t you see with anything? (Don'? We're dealing with whom again?)
Belkar: Ogre! (Not funny, again.)
Haley: Splendid spot check. (Not funny, three.)
Roy: From some person whom it is running and is waiting...? (Someone is running and waiting for some person from. Yeah, that makes sense.)
Vigor: It is good, this like the good place is visible in order to go to bed. (Vigor can't go to bed if like the good place is invisible.)

Enlong
2007-02-03, 09:27 AM
Durkon: It is good, the thar ogre is fer which is done. So, as for us it is in order to make what next? (yes, making what is dfinately in order)
Durkon: Well right.
Durkon: Serious scar of remedy! Serious scar of remedy! The scar whose remedy is light! (Woah, so he scars them for remedies?)

Correct! Correct! Correct! (the sound effects know he's right!)

Belkar: Just a little! That at least was the suitable scar! (Poor Belkar, he just wants to be known as the guy with the suitible scar)
Vigor: The clot and the clot solidify my bleeding artery! (well, those clots do help)
Haley: Vigor!
Vigor: Today Haley at first glance, as for me these free sword everything were found. Those were in my spleen. (Okay, those were in his spleen, what about the rest?)
Durkon: The scar of ye how it is bad, is there a young person? (what young person? Where?)
Vigor: That is influenced. (by what?)
Vigor: How are important these one?

Enlong
2007-02-03, 09:30 AM
Hey! Here's what happens if you do it twice to the same one!

Durkon: That is good, it is the thar ogre and fer which is ended. It makes, you probably will try the what kind of next for us is that?
Durkon: Healthy right.
Durkon: Serious scar of remedy! Serious scar of remedy! The scar where remedy is the light/write!

It is correct! It is correct! It is correct!

Belkar: Exactly a little! That was the scar which is suited at least!
Vital force: The clot and the clot solidify my bleeding artery!
Haley: Vital force!
Vital force: Today Haley of the beginning glance the free sword was entirely found as for these me. That was in my spleen.
Durkon: That is bad, how the scar of ye, is there a young person?
Vital force: That is exerted influence.
Vital force: Is this one how important?

Enlong
2007-02-03, 09:45 AM
Episode 5! ThorPrayer!

Durkon: Vigor, and I entirely now from CsW am with bad method.
Roy: Be good, do those which it is possible with.
Durkon: Mighty tall, the moderate employee of yer my help ' necessity asks to time to ye. (Wait, Durkon worships Tall?)
Machine: Today! And welcome in ThorPrayer. Machine: In order to continue at public land, now sing "one"! Frek of "deth" of the plain gauze of kra'th of kodo of tod of Ech
Durkon: UM..."one!" (Durkon wants to stay at public land)
Machine: When name of the miracle which desires the fact that you require is known, now sing "one". (huh?)
Durkon: One!
Machine: The first three letters of miracle now intone.
Durkon: It is good, I think that we would like to correct ye, so... H-E-A! Machine: If this is correct, "hard blow of paganism", is sung, "one" was chosen. So when is not, sing "two"
Durkon: 2!
Machine: It chose, "the thermal ま め of eternal pain. "When this is correct," one "sing. So when is not, sing "two".
Durkon: 2! 2!
Machine: "The tumor" was chosen. In order in order to hit hard the enemy of tall, "3" now sing to choose the type of tumor.
Durkon: 3! Calling to obtain, the junk! (you're just calling to obtain junk?)
Machine: The "colon tumor" was chosen.
Durkon: Gaah!
Vigor: Ummm... being fair, it will do I mabye which obtains a rest? (what about potions?)

PirateMonk
2007-02-03, 09:47 AM
Wait, so it interprets Elan as elan vital?

Hephaestus
2007-02-03, 10:17 AM
V's rant in page 10: Like Enthrall, only boring...

English > Spanish > French > German > English

The forces of the same universe are to be instructed meinss, but still you cannot understand the dark sad end in the shop for you and its bad compatriots. Nay! Its small scientist can only leave it, jadea in horror, while I fold reality at my will! The magic, which I handle, is capably more asunder of rending universo nay, the whole it, and indeed one loses you in the regret-worth creatures as same. But I will bring to carry around it however and you to road on the day, which selected such damage unimaginable in its lives with the steep energy of my arget0_0_arbeiten to wreak. And under, while days and coming years, if the children become in the krater play to come, which smokes that it supported once its guarida from the evil, it knows nothing of their Boshaftigkeit. (Boshaftigkeit?)

Steward
2007-02-03, 11:00 AM
The Order of the Stick, Comic 11, from English to French to German to English. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0011.html)

Panel One

Elan: Yawning!
Roy : Coup de Grace! Coup de Grace!
Durkon: ???
Goblin Cleric: Miserablly made of the property! [What the?!]

Panel Two

Roy: It someone makes to resemble its will saves!
Vaarsuvius: But I FORMED nothing!
Goblin Cleric: And now it is your revolution! is my revolution! It is! It is!]

Panel Three

Goblin Cleric: The Everyday Rust! [Somehow, that's not quite as scary as the actual D&D spell. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/unholyBlight.htm)]

Panel Four

Haley: Cannot think
Elan: Cannot
Vaarsuvius: Loaded by pure evil
Roy: Hate monster with class levels shift
Goblin Cleric: Laugh! The fools purse-hearted cannot withstand them the strength of the evil!
Belkar: He likes continuous?

Panel Five

Goblin Cleric: The Everyday Rust!

Panel Seven

Elan: Is hey why Belkar not concerned? ['cause he's a rebel without a clue!]
Roy: To remain better get over it. [Well!]
Belkar: I demand the Amulett! [Sorry, man, we're all out of 'Amuletts'. All we have are amulets.]

Mike_G
2007-02-03, 11:17 AM
Wait, so it interprets Elan as elan vital?

"Elan" happens to be a word as well as a name, meaning "spitited self assurance," so "vigor" or Vital, make sense.

We interviewed Glen Cook at Quantum Muse, and a German site trasnlated his name as "Valley Chef" more or less. Which is not inaccurate, but really, really funny.

Tussy the Druid
2007-02-03, 11:38 AM
This stuff is absolutely hilarious. Someone should translate the one where thog kills the earth sigil guarder.

Shazzbaa
2007-02-03, 12:27 PM
Master Deck, idea at wonderful this is!

#371, Xykon attempts to tempt Miko to the Dark Side (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0371.html)
(English > Japanese > English)

Miko: So, now what, the priest? Being the place where I stand, there are no times when it fights, you kill me?
Redcloak: Well, I should, is. No human friend - no human family - you for it requires "reformation motion" me a little and possesses thought high? [Redcloak bemoans the reformation motion.]
Redcloak: Including my advisor who attaches the last this mantle to the body.

Miko: Pff! In order to cancel compilation in unity of the family, as been meaning in soulless nihilist which endeavors.
Redcloak: Knowledge (have expressed, or what) う one time inspect the fact that it possesses loyal retainer zero ranking of chivalry with technology. [What? You can't cancel compilations with a zero ranking in Chivalry with Technology!]

Redcloak: However, as for that whether or not Xykon or we who are not execute to the main thing, there is I who am not concerning.
Redcloak: To your dozen God should be prayed the fact that he does not request my advice of problem.

Creative ones of darkness: The man, Xykon under any condition does not request your advice of the raw materials which are that way. [The Creative Ones of Darkness point out that Xykon doesn't request advice from the raw materials.]
Redcloak: * Sigh * it is, I have known. I... do not designate ugh, under any condition as the air, you did not try. [I...what!?]

Miko: Waiting, you said, "Xykon? "
Xykon: That me, is direct! Other than having known, it is not.

Miko: Then there was an order of the stick! It did not destroy those! [I order you, stick! Destroy those!]
Xykon: ? [Xykon is confused]
Redcloak: (From underground prison. )
Xykon: Well right. Bluepommel and that partner. As for the person, them the confusion which leaves. [Must be talking about Elan. Er, Vigor.]

Miko: Those swindlers!
Miko: As for me you could not rely on them in order to speak truth and like magic, you knew kind of that the method of protecting their duplicity is found. [Stupid swindlers, not liking magic!]
Miko: That my fair anger which comes having their lies in the justice which is it permits the God 12,!

Xykon: I feel your many anger.
Redcloak:Wow can adjust to the fact that your mysterious feeling completely she said exactly with yell condition. [Miko has a yell condition.]
Xykon: In the tangent which is my here Shush.

Xykon: If I high-and-mighty above-mentioned us keep you yourself entirely, but, it is not better than us, how it does that really that starts occurring from the bed easily you obtain. [....Xykon explains it all.]
Xykon: In an exactly it possesses the class of restriction harder straight line.
Xykon: The loyal retainer of chivalry remember: It leads in order it leads in order to hate and to hate... upset do to the fear?
Xykon: Or does that suffer? As for me it cannot remember never this how goes.

Redcloak: Calling you obtain, no, that is as follows: You get angry to fear suffering from the dark aspect and suffering, lead anger it leads, it brings. [Redcloak sets Xykon straight.]
Xykon: It is secure? Really "it meaning that I thought, there was somewhere hatred" there.
Redcloak: Hm. It is correct perhaps, that the close friend of the type which sounds... [A close friend of hatred?...]
creative ones of the darkness: Something "doesn't bring gluttony? "
Redcloak: Calling you obtain, that something is other ones.

Xykon: Sumitosi benefit for the team which, is the point, is that we sees. [We sees it, precious!]
Miko: I and have presumed that it is the place with the advance in "stupidity". [Yes. It is the place.]
Redcloak: It does not possess thought.

Deckmaster
2007-02-03, 12:46 PM
Well, there goes my original plan of doing this to all the strips. Everyone else is doing it for me.

Shazzbaa
2007-02-03, 01:52 PM
But your comments are hilarious. You should keep going anwyway. :smallwink:

Ceska
2007-02-03, 01:58 PM
Boshaftigkeit?
Giving it credits, Boshaftigkeit is evilness, althoug I'd say rather Belkar style evil than Xykon style evil.

Sorry, man, we're all out of 'Amuletts'. All we have are amulets
It's absolutly clear Belkar is in fact German. First he was evil and now he can't even stop using it instead of english words that sound absolutly the same! :nods:

AyuVince
2007-02-03, 03:11 PM
Durkon: It is good, I think that we would like to correct ye, so... H-E-A! Machine: If this is correct, "hard blow of paganism", is sung, "one" was chosen.

Hard blow of paganism. BRILLIANT. XD

Okay, since I'm half German, I'll try to translate the first part of No. 409 from English to German and back to English - courtesy of Babelfish.

Miko: At least I am to finally accomplish you for your crimes before I leave. (Ooh, please don't accomplish me)
Belkar: Merrily, I always explained that I was killed by paladin. (Belkar's already in Christmas spirit)

Miko: CUBE! (You know, die -> dice -> cube)

Blade: Rattle!
Hinjo: No.

Miko: They would stand between me and this bad murderer?
Hinjo: I stand for thanks between all possible two murderers, whom I wish. (Wow, he can stand between all possible murderers! Now that's an innovative law system)
Belkar: Oooo, burned!

Roy: Hinjo, property I--
Hinjo: Stay from this, Roy out. We must speak this out not to smash it to subordination. Both of you, stand aside.

Belkar: He, believe you not to bad one, Roy, I thought that you were ehrfuerchtig. "you guard kind O", heh heh heh. ("Ehrfuerchtig" means "reverent" or "obeisant")
Roy: Stop the lip. (Cool. I'm gonna use that instead of "shut up" from now on)

Hinjo: Now location down, Miko. They are under stopping.
Miko: But -- however Halfling is far worse than -- the
Hinjo: It is under stopping, also.

Hinjo: Belkar is an accused of murderer - main interest on "accuses of" - and on attempt for so will be set. Because we have, the legal maxim in this city and the legal maxim say that you do not receive, to kill people, because it happen, somewhat wrongly to do.

Miko: Then stopping Greenhilt in addition! The order of the stick this, I did is safe from it!
Hinjo: OH -? explaining it how.
Miko: I do not know! But they betrogen lord Shojo into saying those things! (Betrogen = betrayed)

Hinjo: Miko, even if Roy through roof width unit a film script planned and did not accomplish, in which it to manipulate Shojo into permitting to the crimes from which he - whom improbable I find in high of degrees - its hands handhad was guilty, were not yet on the blade, which means through uncles cut.

Hinjo: You? Goods.

Hinjo: My knowledge Roy did not do really nothing wrongly differently than a hurting of an oath, which he never formed. And striking, possibly, enjoying he gave you straight to few more, than is completely healthy.

Teh_Jakester
2007-02-03, 03:23 PM
It's time for GUESS THAT QUOTE!!!
This one has been English to Russian to English to Japanesse to English to German to English!

Strength - it looks! Buffoonery teacher of banjo - puppet of the God! ! ! !

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-02-03, 03:34 PM
Just for more fun, I translated the English-Japanese-English of #1 to English-Japanese-English-Dutch-French-Portuguese-Spanish-English.

The small demónio: Grrrrr!
Haley: Only? The small demónio is you probably slow, about would have had to touch it.
Durkon: Me weet not. I... the horse was moved précisement is launched truily that Roy paragraph: I think that the this kettingsoverhemd is.
Force: He is to it sugar!
Vaarsuvius: It understands me. To believe that it is modified in the 3,5 expenditures to me where they are new.
Roy: It is well, risk me to eerder that to feel.
Car of bell: It is! I keeping when it made to that the flock of this forest guard of 3 years, relative to the improvement time is directamente. Vocês this, the new point technician where, father it comes is is a necessary one!
Roy: The contracção of weapon.
Haley: How very he is minimum!
Car of bell: It is serious!
Force: Dirige the technology!
Car of bell: It is serious!

Poor Car of Bell.

Mr. Moon
2007-02-03, 04:39 PM
Dude! This is awesome! Right now I'm working on convirting #1. I sent a PM to The Giant, asking if I would be allowed to post it. Hopefuly, he'll reply.

Heliomance
2007-02-03, 05:11 PM
DO NOT WANT!!!
These things are awesome.

Bluefin
2007-02-03, 10:18 PM
This is number 9 (On top is original script and on bottom is English to Japanese to English.)

Haley: What's going on?
Roy: We found a magic belt on one of the ogres.
V-Man is casting Identify
Haley: I bet it's a Belt of Giant Strength.
Roy: Yeah? 10 gold says it's not.
Elan: It could be a Belt of Many Pockets
Roy: Good guess, if it weren't for the fact that it doesn't have any, oh I don't know, POCKETS.
V: Lo! I have completed my divinations.
This object of Arcane power if a Girdle of Feminity / Masculinity
Roy: A what?
V: The belt contains a complex enchantment that transforms the wearer into the opposite gender.
Roy: You're kidding.
V: I am not.
Durkon: Eeek!
Roy: What a piece of crap.
Let's get out of here.
Haley: You owe me 10 gold.
Roy: Yeah, that's gonna happen.

Haley: Something continues?
Roy: We found the magical belt 1 of the ogres. V person has returned home casts identifies. (Returned where?)
Haley: I bet the fact that that is the belt of enormous strength. (Decent except for the two that's)
Roy: Obtaining you obtain? Calling 10 gold and without being. (Yeah translates to obtaining you obtain?)
Vigor: As for that it is possible to be the belt of many pockets. (He sounds smarter in the translation)
Roy: Because of the fact that it is not that, when should not have been presumption, Ohio state which I do not know, the pocket. (Ohio state?)
V: It is low! I completed my fortune-telling. This intended woman of incomprehensible power it seems, the girdle of valiancy (Say what? and go woman of incomprehensible power!)
Roy: What? (Good thing they didn't screw up a 2 word translation)
V: The belt includes the complicated magic which makes the portable person opposite characteristic deform. (Ew, deform)
Roy: You tease. (Not bad)
V: There is no I. (Say what?)
Durkon: Eeek! (No translation)
Roy: The how part whether junk of. It will come out of here. (I don't even want to know)
Haley: The gold it owes 10 in me. (Cause in Russia, gold owes you!)
Roy: Obtaining you obtain, that happens gonna, is. (Yeah...)

Solara
2007-02-03, 10:41 PM
ROFL! :smallbiggrin:

I've always gotten a kick out of playing poorly translated games, but this is so freakin' hilarious it's just beyond words.

Ah, babelfish, how I love thee! (It becomes even funnier when you imagine all the lines dramatically delivered like the characters were actors in a Shakespearian play...)

And now please allow me to "translate" that post to Japanese and back again:

As for me a certain thing which enjoyed the fact that the game which always is translated imperfectly is done greatly, is this and therefore exceeding cheerful freakin ' word, it is fair.

I how love thee, babelfish at the time of the ampere! The actor of the Shakespearian play to which (that is conveyed and is when imagining line everything from, to be strange dramatically like quality... it becomes)

Solara
2007-02-03, 10:57 PM
Hehe, anyone want to guess what famous line this used to be?

If it does not make the air, now, it tightens, that it sits down, I who say the law of physics am absorbed somewhat.

Also, just for fun:

MitD: Order of stick! I soak with the gel of the bathroom of the lavender and your blood of good loufa!

Fun fun fun...I could do this all night! :smallbiggrin:

ChimericPhase
2007-02-03, 11:56 PM
Hehe, anyone want to guess what famous line this used to be?

If it does not make the air, now, it tightens, that it sits down, I who say the law of physics am absorbed somewhat.

Also, just for fun:

MitD: Order of stick! I soak with the gel of the bathroom of the lavender and your blood of good loufa!

Fun fun fun...I could do this all night! :smallbiggrin:

Now if you don't mind, I am somewhat preoccupied with telling the laws of physics to shut up and sit down!

The other one is pretty obvious.

Tarvok
2007-02-04, 12:30 AM

Except that was a failed translation from Korean, not Japanese.

Ceska
2007-02-04, 05:30 AM
Number 12. Original:

Roy: At last, the stairs down!
Haley: Oooh, that goblin cleric was worth 1000 XP!
Roy: Time to go down a level!
Haley: Time to go up a level!
Roy: Up a level? But we already did that.
Haley: Sure, now we do it again.
Roy: Why, what's up a level?
Haley: More sneak attack!
Roy: What?? We'll get sneak attacked if we go up a level??
Haley: No, silly, just me.
Roy: You want to go up a level so you can get sneak attacked?
Haley: Naturally.
Roy: No way. That's too dangerous. We go down a level instead.
Haley: Down a level? Wouldn't you need, like, a vampire or something for that?
Roy: Huh?
Haley: Anyway, what do we get if we go DOWN a level?
Roy: Tougher monsters!
Haley: You want to go down a level AND face tougher monsters?
Roy: Of course!
Haley: Wouldn't it make more sense to go UP a level before facing tougher monsters?
Roy: No, we already finished that level. We should go down.
Haley: Up!
Roy: Down!
Haley: Up!
Roy: Down!
Vaarsuvius: Aha! A new spell level!
Roy: L-E-V-E-L.
Vaarsuvius: Huh?
Roy: I spelled "level".
Vaarsuvius: But you're a fighter, you can't learn spell levels.
Roy: Can't spell? Is that another "Fighters are dumb" crack? That's it, we're going down a level.
Haley: Up a level!
Vaarsuvius: But if we go down a level I will lose my spell level.
Roy: L-E-V-E-L.
Vaarsuvius: HUH?
Belkar: How much crap do we go through on a daily basis because no one at TSR looked up "level" in the thesaurus?

Japanese -> English:

Roy: End, stairway!
Haley: Oooh had, the clergyman value of the small demon of 1000 XP!
Roy: The time when it keeps tracing level!
Haley: The time when it goes with respect to level!
Roy: With respect to level? But we already did that.
Haley: Truly, now we do that for the second time.
Roy: Something why, is on level?
Haley: Many assassinations!
Roy: What? ? We with respect to level are huge. If it goes, being attacked the person who will be been secretly, it can? (We with respect to level are huge? I'd never have known!)
Haley: Calling to obtain, foolishness, exactly me. (:smallconfused:)
Roy: That we would like to go with respect to level, thinking and being attacked the person who therefore will be been secretly it is possible to be able? (Yeah Roy, you tell her!)
Haley: Naturally. (Boring! It doesn't screw up one word translations!)
Roy: It is outrageous. That is dangerous excessively. We keep tracing level to substituting. (Roy keeps tracing levels...)
Haley: Under level? The way, the vampire or something for that it doesn't need?
Roy: ハァッ? (Roy speaks in foreign toungs? How can you screw up "huh"?)
Haley: In any case, as for us what is obtained if we keep tracing level?
Roy: A harder monster! (Tracing a level leads to a harder monster, obviously)
Haley: It keeps tracing level, to face a harder monster would like? (like what?)
Roy: Proper! (It keeps like proper?)
Haley: Hasn't that rather than going before the monster where the surface finish is harder with respect to level formed many meanings? (Hasn't that many meanings? Of course it has!)
Roy: Calling you obtained, we already finished the level. We should go. (Where?)
Haley: On!
Roy: !
Haley: On!
Roy: !
Vaarsuvius: Aha! Level of new spelling! (Yeah, Roy uses a new level of spelling shouting a word without the word. V the analysist.)
Roy: Level.
Vaarsuvius: ハァッ?
Roy: I put together "horizontality". (AHA!)
Vaarsuvius: But without being possible, to learn the level of the fighter plane and spelling, it is. (Without being possible to learn or spell the level of the fighter plane? V speaks in riddles.)
Roy: You put together, it is not possible? As for that one more it is the crack which "those which are the fighter plane cannot be said"? Level that, us it has kept tracing that, is. (Those which are the fighter plane cannot be said: Voldemort?)
Haley: With respect to level!
Vaarsuvius: But if we keep tracing level, I lose the level of my spelling. (V loses the level of V's spelling :nods:)
Roy: Level.
Vaarsuvius: ハァッ?
Belkar: Everyone of TSR "horizontally" not to inspect the dictionary which rank junk depending upon us, everyday it goes?

Glome
2007-02-04, 06:13 AM
here's the Japanese-english translation of #238, which is the one where Elan uses his bard song to unsuccessfully get the inn patrons to leave the inn in an orderly manner.

Miko: What which I do not understand why there is a special killer of group after Greenhilt is.

Durkon: Important Uh. that's really now. We must obtain patron/patroness everyone of these false in.

Miko: I am correct, Durkon thing is supposed. However if in we inform about the assassin those in order to escape, those it falls to panic, mutual rush damages. Even those which we need calm, it is what which it makes come out with the method systematically of doing.

Vigor: I have known! Being self-will will, song of the charming musician who fascinates those in following to me!

Durkon: As for vigor, secure ye the vigor which really thing this is:

Note, the citizen who becomes drunk! Inquire about Harken and my song!

Elan (sings):
With that to I of grass'n
should be followed, not to be
and therefore the assassin is avoided truly at the place,
not to be running loosely, 7 times perhaps it is possible,

the surface sticks.
Because the reason which is gathered here
because of us is at all fast,
me there is no my word which is given.

As for everything this in which is the fair
permission wood. In order,
we'll. uh, to give the free pudding,!

Now your each one outside in is safe,
it is not troubled by the person of the center fair necessity 2 it is embraced with the land where we have known!

Vigor: It is good, goes there! The empty -- where entirely it is safe --

the patron/patroness of in: So... do I believe that it is promise of the pudding?

Durkon: The reason which is worried about that employment guarantee can be obtained, it is not Pied Piper.

Miko: Completely.

AyuVince
2007-02-05, 04:03 PM
Brilliant. I have to add more "Gerlish" OotS to this thread.

Mr. Moon
2007-02-05, 08:09 PM
Still no reply from The Giant.

Maybe I should ask him again? They're even funnier when you can see the characters actualy saying those lines.

Lord Zentei
2007-02-05, 08:21 PM

Maybe I should ask him again? They're even funnier when you can see the characters actualy saying those lines.

He probably gets a lot of spam. Perhaps you should ask a mod or admin to contact him?

Jacob_Gallagher
2007-02-05, 09:01 PM
Out of curiosity, I translated #123 (the overheard conversation at the inn):

Roy: It probably will be restricted tonight here. As for us it is attached to our businesses during morning. 2 rooms.
Haley: There is with I of Vaarsuvius.
V: Way you desire.
Vigor: I very am tired.
Roy: You became tired concerning to me, you do not have to speak. Haley: Just a little V, you can help between me of second?
Vigor: Is there the voice of the Haley?
Roy: Cheap in means the thin wall.
V: Proper. What kind of help is required?
Haley: You can help the fact that I take on this?
V: Me, that is beautiful rather, Starshine!
Haley: Well appreciation!
V: So and perfection.
Haley: But by any means there are no those?
V: Which rank those oh are high. [Someone else here must be high...]
Haley: Because I was 12 years old, I presume. Those came from the side of my mother. As for me with your yourself set and V.
V: As for me, bitterly, as for those it is not large really almost excessively. Me in those which I touch happiness to ask whether or not perhaps, it does, permit me where the front becomes, even excessively.
Haley: Be good, good, but calm. Those or at all you do not have to twist.
V: Those are very smooth certain.
Haley: Hee of tea! Collision! [Rolling... on... the floor... laughing...]
V: You inquired about that?
Haley: I that (my mother it gave to me) concerning the gemstones for these two jewel because some it becomes dirty steal our conversations and do to hear, exactly being the boy who has been misunderstood thing verify.
V: Ahhh, I see.

Steward
2007-02-05, 09:37 PM

I'm not sure if this is exactly the same issue, but according to the FAQ (http://www.giantitp.com/FAQ.html#faq14a), any translation efforts are on indefinite hold.

Mr. Moon
2007-02-05, 09:38 PM
He probably gets a lot of spam. Perhaps you should ask a mod or admin to contact him?

Hmm... good idea.

Just hope Roland doesn't dismiss it as spam as well... :sigh:

Dalenthas
2007-02-05, 09:46 PM
Can't.... breathe.... laughing... too hard.

Wallyz
2007-02-05, 09:48 PM
smash it to subordination

Awesome. A more poetic phrase for "Beat the crap out of something"

Nazzo, the 102nd
2007-02-05, 11:45 PM
Okay, here is #409. :smallbiggrin:

---

Miko: At least, before I go away, for your crime it can execute finally me.
Belkar: It is strange, I always me calculated that you are killed by the loyal retainer of chivalry.

Miko: Dies!

Hinjo: Calling obtaining.
[CLANNGGG!!]

Miko: Me and it stands between this wicked homicide person?
Hinjo: I all 2 homicide people to whom I desire, stand during appreciation.
Belkar: Oooo which burns!

Roy: Hinjo, there is--
Hinjo in me: Roy avoid this. As for us it is necessary to speak this because it does not repeatedly hit that in obedience. Your both stand side.

Belkar: It keeps being surprised just a little, bad state, of Roy, me was thought, you do not have to feel. "Cherish type O"... heh of heh of heh.
Roy: ... Keep silence.

Hinjo: Imadate place, Miko. It arrests.
Miko: But but -- as for halfling rather than being directly bad, --
Hinjo: He is arrested, excessively.

Hinjo: As for Belkar the homicide person who was appealed -- "it is appealed," importance --, it is placed in the test for that kind of ones. It meaning that we have, doing what by mistake being to happen, not obtaining the fact that you kill the people you call the control of law of this city, and the control of law.
Miko: Then be good and obstruct Greenhilt the way! This, that certainty which is I it did the order of the stick!
Hinjo: Ohio state? How explain.
Miko: ... I do not know! But as for those in speech of those things Shojo which the main thing the trick is done!

Hinjo: Him where as for Miko, Roy he is not finds me first very and -- where it does not have crime -- that hand still passing by my uncle who is not, when how, doing that it processes Shojo in approval to thing crime of the sword which it slices, it plans elaborate scenario and executes it becomes equal.

Hinjo: Your? It was.

Hinjo: If you know, with, as for Roy other than breaking the oath which he did not make under any condition really it did not do at all by mistake. And enjoying defeat perhaps, he gave rather than exactly being healthy completely, a little more.

Miko: But... he was in the league of Shojo! Those worked together......
Hinjo: I Shojo which the trick is done think with fair aforementioned Roy and am high.
Miko: As for him!

Hinjo: You hear Miko. As for me you, how, doing, that you control by your from the execution of my liege inquiring about the same thing. As for that there is no consideration of the thing which made the decision of perhaps bad judgement here with value? That happens. As for those as for the necessity occasionally to be used when it is not, it does not have the spelling of making up for.

Hinjo: Now you come, Miko. Me permit the fact that now you worry Roy. It is that. Give your katana to me.
Miko: I have confused so......
Hinjo: There is a time when you pray to the God for guiding.

Miko: Calling obtaining! I the embankment do not produce to the courthouse where you are infected!
Hinjo: AAAA!
[Slash!]

Miko: Plan because of me, me is that you have known in God! I special, am the loyal retainer of the most powerful chivalry of supervision of the sapphire! As for those without the reason this, me it is necessary exactly those where that is to grasp in me, it does not do!
[Slash! Slash! As for slash!]

Hinjo: Geez and your yourself story are heard already, it is? Miko it lost that! If it stops this and comes gently, perhaps God permits day.
[KLATANG!]

Miko: Side step, Hinjo! Me permit the fact that the holy plan which God has because of me is pursued.
Hinjo: I the bucket for the planned washroom without 10 x 10 windows which certainty are included rather am the cell.

Miko: Match still you know that is not in me of loyal retainer fight of most powerful chivalry which are 2nd supervision and Hinjo. You have me kill!
Hinjo: Why it isn't? At least as for me it is not necessary to inquire about this trash where you call logic.

Miko: Way you desire, and. We duel with silence!
[The sound, can!]

[Wooosh! As for ****ch!]

[As for shuuurk!]

[As for slash! The sound, can! As for slash!]

[As for slash! Slash! As for slash!]

[As for slash! Slash! As for slash!]
Roy: Well, this is tightened with the screw!

[Captive!]

[grommet!]

[WHUMPH!]
Roy: Well, am I... in order to repeatedly hit thing good time now being in obedience regrettable? As for me being to be the fighter plane which I cannot say the thing exactly exactly largely, it is clear with rule and you want here.

[Thunk.]

mixmastermind
2007-02-06, 12:28 AM
Comic #301, English to Japanese to English

Entirely: You will go out to the lobby! You will go out to the lobby! The lobby -- you will go out, it has the food lightly in us ourselves!

Pizza: Your time came, went the popcorn! The present patron/patroness the fee like the pizza... enjoys the fact that you raise! (They will enjoy the fact that they raise)

Nachos: Or nachos!

Latte: of soybean Or lattes of soybean! (I'm sure moviegoers are goin' crazy over just soybeans)

Popcorn: It deceives! We were loved by between moviegoers 50 years above! Is a kind of power which gives us known? (...what deceives?)

Popcorn: We became like in refreshing God of minimum! BZZZZZZAP! (Doesn't everyone want to be a refreshing God of minimum?)

Soda: Man of milk! Calling obtaining!

Man of milk: One thing... promise the soda in me (Wait... soda's IN him? Also, Milk Dudes being changed to Man of Milk is just hilarious.)

Soda: With something thing old friend.

Man of milk: My body of the unnecessary container which is located...... * symbol of some sort *... depending upon the thing theater... it comes out... promise me who am shot (...but Milk Dudes was stabbed.)

soda: NOOOOOOOO!

Ariko
2007-02-06, 01:18 AM
(Cause in Russia, gold owes you!)

Apparently in Japan too!

Ceska
2007-02-06, 12:19 PM
Hinjo: I (am?) the bucket for the planned washroom without 10 x 10 windows which certainty are included rather am (=in?) the cell.

Hinjo: I ... am high.
Oh yes, you certainly are.

Amotis
2007-02-06, 02:55 PM
Oh Crap...too funny.

Making my eyes water cause I can't laugh out loud in the library.

Oh man...

GDwarf
2007-02-06, 04:29 PM
#410:

Clergyman: Revive! I regrettable, am Shojo main, perhaps I was not heard securely. "It revives I it is sad!" (It revives, but it's sad.)

Clergyman: The Hinjo main thing, I do not understand. Spelling operates securely, but he does not return to us. (Well, at least spelling still works!)

Belkar: To be good, duh!

Hinjo: Explain. Now.

Belkar: As for mind returning, the right rejoicing, it is necessary to be? But what kind of afterlife in the single malt which perhaps the disordered good people slurp profit, it rolled from the legal document where the cigar which smokes is poor expressed with you kick Shojo in Scotland. (Now I want to slurp profit. And poor Shojo, getting kicked in Scotland.)

Belkar: As for him why it returned here where you know that it waits in order to throw him of the jail it is and with thinks? In any case him like 1000000000 years when you think of that to be old and the thing truth which dies directly it seems and is the I mean that he obtains the last laughing of all y'all.

Hinjo: He in order for that I to be my monopolized ones, is correct... then you see, perhaps.

Roy: Completely. Accepting my help, rejoicing. (Roy is happy)

Hinjo: Perhaps... in me the wrongdoing, concerning the fact that it worked with rear of my back section which is not I, happiness does not have to obtain. But when it has hearing with falling of the deep-blue city, it is sufficiently easy, to stand, Miko tries that kills me, clean becomes, it maintains your hand. (Shojo's rear of his backend is not himself.)

Hinjo: The fact that my life large quantity even it jumped in order to rescue. In order to protect that itself within day on that, I must gather this city again. I fight, me this enemy it must be the idiot where refuses the help just of the person who has known because you have lived. (Never refuse the help of someone who is alive)

Hinjo: As for Shojo nobility everyone, separated tears from this city of that when it has gone and hearing, you know that it has died. He now maintained those in almost 50 annual inspection.

Roy: He always the assassin... tries the fact that they who are thought are killed, you worry and are high.

Hinjo: Well, completely. You do not call at all, "word uncle of condolence of your loss." Like the special force of ninja of night. Luck it is good, it possesses the thought I me being able employ the complete bodyguard. (No partial bodyguard for Hinjo)

Roy: Those the junk of the hand Aww, doing the fact that it has that, I verify thing anyone who obtains the fact that you do that, that? So it isn't?

Hinjo: Heh. It was good, already first next function of work possibility, it proved hatchet itself.

Roy: That is not type of help which I had with heart exactly.

Hinjo: It was understood. But attack of the troop of Xykon, the city before having, I killing, if it can, the leader or the large quantity perhaps do not die with confusion. So, your call which that is, Roy you have known.

Roy: * Sigh *, I do that, it is good. But that was low for the loyal retainer of chivalry.

Hinjo: Clearly 1 of ability of our key classes has not been known well: Call the conscience. (*ring* Hey, conscience? How are ya?)

AyuVince
2007-02-06, 04:44 PM
Haley: Hee of tea! Collision!

ROFLMAO. That's simply brilliant. Hee of tea... I love Babelfish.

Mr. Moon
2007-02-06, 08:07 PM
All right, Roland told me that it's all right to post the eddited strips, I'm uploading them as I type.

Edit: Here they are! Numbers 1-7.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/Moon_Called/OotS%20E-J-E/1.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/Moon_Called/OotS%20E-J-E/2.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/Moon_Called/OotS%20E-J-E/3.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/Moon_Called/OotS%20E-J-E/4.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/Moon_Called/OotS%20E-J-E/5.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/Moon_Called/OotS%20E-J-E/6.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/Moon_Called/OotS%20E-J-E/7.jpg

GDwarf
2007-02-06, 09:15 PM
XD, it is much better when you can see them talking.

OOTS_Rules.
2007-02-06, 09:28 PM
I got this after translating "Pray to whatever wierd gods you serve, horse!" from English to Japanese 5 times.

"Because of your practicality, those where you pray to the God which cannot be able to find what as it is called in there are the horse."

Bluefin
2007-02-06, 09:28 PM
Wow, those are awesome. Nice work.

tojo102
2007-02-06, 09:48 PM
If you are taking requests, I would love to see a chain translation of http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0236.html

mixmastermind
2007-02-06, 10:33 PM
Comic 265

Hinjo: - So he to say "the rectum? I killed, ' im being soon, it repairs!

Vigor: HAHAHAHA

Hinjo: And that I how became the loyal retainer of chivalry, is the story.

Roy: That is cheerful.

Miko: Hinjo! Prisoner and fraternizing stop! As for them the impure honorless offender, it is under you.

Hinjo: Uh Ohio state, the calmness where are we it improves or the teacher here gonna is we after the school which is maintained.

Roy: Waiting, therefore don't you the loyal retainer of chivalry of supervision of the sapphire, like Miko?

Hinjo: Exactly, it means that it is chosen because of the long delegation where the reason Miko obtains. Foreign country. Her leaves from the house of month it maintains at one time which or either one.

Hinjo: Loyal retainer everyone of chivalry like her, something you did not think of that so is and asks?

Miko: As for small henchman where you it became dirty there is here. Roy: Remains omen is not shown well well.

Miko: With the God 12! He escaped!

Miko: Hinjo takes the remainder of supervision, guards the Shojo's prisoner directly in the interview room of the main thing.

Hinjo: To be, the lady.

Miko: In those already funny anecdote midway it does not have to be. Hinjo: Sigh. To be, the lady.

Miko: I halfling that intend probably to pursue privately.

Hinjo: Him, Miko it is found, you think?

Miko: It is.

Wall: It comes and/or and I obtain Miko!

Wall: Like this, if it does

Bluefin
2007-02-06, 11:46 PM
Comic 324 (The one with the magic mouth) Orignal version on top, "translated" version on bottom.

Roy: Well, this is it, gang: Sunken Valley

Elan: Ooo! A Magic Mouth

Magic Mouth(MM): HALT!
Beware, for the Sunken Valley lies beyond, home to the oracle of the SUnken Valley.

Elan: I wonder why they call the oracle that...

MM: Only those found worthy may enter and visit the oracle.
Those entering the valley will find themselves subjected to three tests: a Test of the Body, a Test of the Mind, and a Test of the Heart.

Belkar: Roy, do we have to listen to this?

Roy: I don't know, it wasn't here last time...

MM: Each test will gauge whether you are truly capable of handling the revelations the Oracle might make.

The oracle is not responsible for the content of the tests.

Tests installed and maintained by quest guard, the land's leader in merit based security.

Keep nosy adventurers out of your remote geographical location with Quest Guard. Call today, and get your privacy back.

The oracle of the sunken Valley is for entertainment purposes.

The oracle is not liable for any loss or injury that may arise from listening to the oracle.

People visiting the oracle may experience headaches, dizziness, loss of appetite, dry mouth, memory loss, rickets, or feelings that they are bug insignificant motes of dust in an uncaring universe.

Check with your cleric prior to visiting the oracle if you are taking Potions of Remove Disease more than once per month.

If you are nursing, pregnant, or might become pregnant, you shouldn't visit the oracle.

Erections lasting longer than four hours--

Roy: Ok, we're done here.

<><><><>Translated Version<><><><>

Roy: It is good, this is that one group: Sink Valley

Vigor: Ooo! Mouth of magic

Mouth of magic (MM): Stop!
Because let flow in divine message of the sink valley and, lie of the valley, the house other side be careful.

Vigor: I they... why call divine message, think in doubt.

MM: Only that to write the divine message which is value, perhaps, you visit, you did not find.
As for those which enter into the valley making them themselves three tests obey, you find: Test of body, test, and central test of heart.

Belkar: Roy, we must inquire about this?

Roy: I do not know the end which is not that here...

MM: As for each test it is possible to handle the disclosure perhaps divine message makes, how you measure accurately not to lie.

Divine message there is no responsibility in contents of the test.

Supervision of Search, the leader of the land installing with advantage, the test which is maintained had made guarantee be based. Maintain the meddlesome speculator from your remote geographical position of supervision of search. Today call, recover your privacy.

Divine message of the sink valley is because entertainments.

As for divine message responsibility should not owe because of the injury or the loss perhaps inquiring about empty divine message it happens.

Perhaps the people who visit divine message headache of the thing appetite which is trivial motes of the insect of the dust of unkind outer space, the mouth and the memory loss which dizziness, it loses and dries, you experience the illness or the feeling which comes.

If you take, before visiting divine message, the inspection where you the clergyman has been attached more one time removes the sickness concerning January of a rest.

If, perhaps, it reaches the point which it should visit nursing or divine message is not and becomes pregnant, you became pregnant.

The construction which makes 4 hours continue longer --

Roy: It was understood, we turn to here.

Sunflower
2007-02-07, 12:59 AM
Great thread! I was curious to see how one of my favorite comics would translate...

Part of comic #234:

In English:
Roy: The Belt of Gender-Changing?
Elan: You bet!
Roy: You kept it? Why??
Elan: Well, you know, I thought it might come in handy some day. And I was curious.
Roy: I fail to see how being a woman would help either one of us defeat these assasins.
Elan: Not defeat- evade!
Elan: You put on the belt and turn into a girl. Then when the assasins find us, we tell them the king slipped out a secret door or something. Then we find V or Durkon and get them to change you back.
Roy: No. No way. Those things are dangerous. What if it's permanent? There is no way I'm saying goodbye to the Trouser Titan just so I can fool some lame-ass assasins.
Elan: ...You call it the "Trouser Titan"?
Roy: Not the point!

English-Serbian-English
Roy: The Belt on Gender Mutation?
elan: Very much so!
Roy: You kept it? Why??
elan: Beginning, you know, I conceit it ability come in handy some day. And I had inquisitive.
Roy: I miscarry after lift up the eyes how being a she assistance both head on us beating these assassin.
elan: Do not beating advert!
elan: You apparel the belt and turn into a maiden. Next when the assassin find us, us disclose them the king pulled on out a postern besides some. Next us find V besides Durkon and attain them after change you back.
Roy: Neither no. Crew thing subsist breakneck. Yes it's permanent? Is no complexion I'm saying farewell after the Leg Titan just so I can ape some lame assassin.
elan: You call it the "leg Titan"?
Roy: Do not the dot!

English-Slovenian-English
Roy: Belt with sex vicissitude?
zip: You bet!
Roy: You kept this? Why??
zip: Well then! You know, I thought this the powers that be without restraint! Serviceably sometime or other. And I was snoopy.
Roy: I fail to see whence tick-tack however woman yammer stand-by either one with we trimming these assasins.
zip: Thingummy trimming to slip the collar!
zip: You put upward belt and turn into however girl. To conclude while assasins utter we, we tell them throne slipper with telling effect a secret door whether white elephant. To conclude we utter WITHIN whether Durkon and win them within vicissitude you back.
Roy: Thingummy under no circumstances. Those things are warmly. What if it's vivaciously? There is under no circumstances I'm within Trouser Titan well I may limping wiseacre assasins.
zip: You summons this "Trouser Titan"?
Roy: Thingummy shower!

"Elan" apparently translates to "Zip" in some languages :smallbiggrin:

Ceska
2007-02-07, 02:01 AM
If you are taking requests, I would love to see a chain translation of http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0236.html
Chain translation? You mean going through the languages?

Okay, English->Japanese->English->French->German->English->Spanish->French->Greek->English.

Durkon:Wha has been produced?
Haley: We make researches with regard to the explosion, we came and function.
Roy: the woman the murderer has adversely in our reported force, in order to is bad excessive the poison, this makes despite. Durkon this helps. (I've been using female roy if you wonder)
Durkon: Killin "or this tha MUe of tha poison the agreement and the majority
Haley: Force, the secrets there! (Elan gets force over the French-German-Spanish part)
Durkon: Neutralise the poison
Haley: Estimate in in earnings/services, which anaktej'. Ej'maj prjcisement koestlich (okay...)
Haley: Knew, the importance that I, that is reported the clothes kacw's the oath they have zymw'nomsej those grapes/$l*clusters, which I have eaten in deed I think celui-ly'! that he is not different (man that Greek screws up a lot)
Haley: GAHH!
Haley: ... The error sonoren the reproduction and Roy... Jmasculj I spoy you allow in deed with Miko, but I with celui-ly'! it had it knows what does not possess the thought, to return direct.
Roy: He is beautiful. (Huh?! Miko is male? Or who is beautiful?)
Haley: Allow so much in the make that with they accept: The brothers that are bad make confrontation, that "the father of his general bad Roy it raises is vrai?
Roy: A other bigger part of comedy.
Haley: The order Miko it expects, the virus in in the Kuecken and is the one there as reasonable jtape, which does not know that the make celui-ly'! you have said that moja'zetaj with a partial order. (A Kücken is a young chicken. How does Haley come to birdflu I wonder)
Roy: It is still the signals? (Oh yes, there still are signals showing the bird flu hasn't ended)
Haley: Whoever is reported in with the equitabilitj, it is folded that, that can in the metre, they are the brothers. (I love it how sisters get brothers in babelfish)
Haley: Has Greatsword made the word from the word apart from for losing, the person? , or what it is reported in the explosion, chromosom there it has fysej' vrai? Or from the woman, the month that the time bitten does give return, what maintain to the does 1 person? (No Greatsword hasn't.)
Force: They have idiotische Roy. (They have idiotic Roy?)
Roy: They knew, this is for with, that pushes adversely in the girl, surplus in in the good technology in order to it is now. Ej'maj juste proverbio. (Oh yeah, now he uses spanish proverbs!)

Grady
2007-02-07, 09:31 AM
Oh my god this is so funny..

How do you make the japanese symbols show? Mine just come up as question marks. =/

Nazzo, the 102nd
2007-02-07, 04:06 PM
All right, Roland told me that it's all right to post the eddited strips, I'm uploading them as I type.

Those are quote good, Moon. I recommend you to use the Comic Sans typeface for a more realistic feeling. That is the one Rich uses. :smallwink:

Calamity
2007-02-07, 04:13 PM
Someone wanna do #226, that one would be freakin' HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

GDwarf
2007-02-07, 05:38 PM
Someone wanna do #226, that one would be freakin' HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
A translation of #226 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0226.html)

Roy: Especially when you think of that every ones middle it is, the luxurious hotel of the type which you have human here.

Clerk: Well, no, there are we middle somewhere.

Roy: It is good, is good, I in technology that is somewhere, but c'mon, it presumes that that really is not anywhere.

Clerk: Naturally it is not; There is another nation completely anywhere.

Roy: Right, I said for the sake of, every ones there are we middle.

Clerk: Actually, it is not no matter what, everywhere and to be close everywhere everywhere to have returned home, close even with with somewhere.

Roy: ハァッ?

Clerk: Being good, us everywhere being the bit where the east of somewhere is good and the thing a little south it is somewhere, you called.

Roy: As for the place where now it has us being wherever, as for that what it is somewhere at first glance, it is correct, it becomes?

Clerk: Correct.

Roy: But being level, the plain which does not have feature there are we middle, therefore we really are not anywhere.

Clerk: For the second time right.

Roy: Therefore so we the fairness where are our everywhere really are not anywhere.

Clerk: At the time of the ampere, it is the place where it loses that that.

Roy: Is that person who? He sees importantly.

Clerk: Well, there is he. That is the king of somewhere.

Roy: You don't know from somewhere waiting, there are times when the king is restricted with your in, have him?

Clerk: Calling to obtain, where, somewhere.

Roy: So, you have known because of everything, will he do it is thing king somewhere being?

Clerk: Naturally it is not. Thing king has self-depreciation somewhere.

Roy: UM... the right. It makes that improve, it possesses a certain problem where royalty has been attached clearly, therefore, I being you, to easy: I am not thing king somewhere.

Clerk: Clearly. There is no self-depreciation.

Roy: Calling you obtain, I mean the fact that it is the king of the place where I do not understand also somewhere at all.

Clerk: Every thing king? Naturally, I should have known in your neck with the crown,!

Roy: What? The clerk whom calling you obtain, do not understand

Clerk: Pepe! The majesty, also somewhere carries the king of the place where you do not understand, in the noble continuation.

Pepe: Proper. Like this, if it does.

Roy: I have confused very. As for me I being king other than somewhere there is the person of that king, now they attempt the fact that it grasps from somewhere you think.

Pepe: Well, no, at all, it is not. Somewhere there is a democracy in other things.

Threeshades
2007-02-07, 06:02 PM
Belkar: You have known, Roy, I was the fair thing which is thought.
Gotta love that one. goes into my sig. (which means from now on i will have one)

Khantalas
2007-02-07, 06:06 PM
"No" is appearantly translated as calling to obtain. Can anyone find an explanation for that?

Mr. Moon
2007-02-07, 08:21 PM
Allright, I'm just about to get started on the next batch!

monsterinshadow
2007-02-07, 08:47 PM
This is the exchange between Roy and the Polearm Salesman. i translated it from english into japanese and back. it makes absolutly no sense. enjoy.

the link for the origional is right here. http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0136.html

Jingle!
Roy: Good morning!
Person of rear of counter: Good morning to the central area of Polearm and welcome!
Roy: The person where I am good thank you.
Person of rear of counter: Am I possible with what because your?
Roy: As for my greatsword with like rent of トワイン my speculation which reconstructs that was calmed temporarily, as for me the letter of attorney which is suited because of bequest ones where I am broken is required.
Person of rear of counter: ?
Roy: I need the new weapon.
Person of rear of counter: Certainly,! I may obtain in whatever because of you?
Roy: You thought that it is good and as for me would like to try ranseur always it has.
Person of rear of counter: As for me we ranseurs, fear the empty new thing. Roy: Regardless, how concerning the good ax spear where it is not, then? Person of rear of counter: I fear the fact that never this time those do not have year in us. We obtain those of the spring which recently was made. Roy: Hmmm. To be good, the strong yaw man, strong trident.
Person of rear of counter: At the time of ampere! 2 weekly order, those which my now morning have been expected there were those.
Roy: That is not my fortunate day, so the shank? Partisan, and.
Person of rear of counter: SOR regrettable.
Roy: Ear tip of piercing ぎ り?
Person of rear of counter: Regrettable.
Roy: Hook of building?
Person of rear of counter: Calling obtaining.
Roy: Corseques, perchance and bat-wing or another method it is huge. Person of rear of counter: Ummm... no.
Roy: Fauchard?
Roy: Fork of troop?
Roy: Fauchard fork?
Roy: Naganata? Nagamati? Yari of Fukoro?
Roy: Voulge, perhaps?
Person of rear of counter: Ahh! We possess voulges and yessir.
Roy: ! ? ! Excellence! Those 1 it is in me.
Person of rear of counter: It is. There is a heavy bit where that... well, that is.
Roy: Well, I like the heavy weapons.
Person of rear of counter: The well... that is heavy very, really.
Roy: There is no problem! Voulge hither is taken, do.
Person of rear of counter: As for me the bit where that is heavier that then you like you think of that it is.
Roy: I that how there is heavy frelling, do not worry that transfers.
Person of rear of counter: It was understood, that... is Ohhhh here! The termite obtained that. The steering wheel was eaten straightly.
Roy: ... As for those?
Person of rear of counter: It is. Circle considerably problem ' here.
Roy: Scythe?
Roy: Bardiche?
Roy: Poleaxe?
Roy: Lochaber ax?
Person of rear of counter: Calling obtaining. Roy:
Spoon of the Bohemian ear?
Person of rear of counter: Today, no.
Roy: It possesses certain polearms, so the shank?
Person of rear of counter: Proper. That is the store of polearm. We have Roy: Calling to obtain, no! I desire the fact that it presumes.
Person of rear of counter: Sufficiently fairly.
Roy: Bec de corbin?
Roy: Tongue of cow?
Person of rear of counter: Mmm, no.
Roy: Spetum?
Person of rear of counter: To be, definately.
Roy: At the time of the ampere, it is good, those 1 Tsugas, and is in me. Person of rear of counter: Well! I thought of that you have asked whether or not I have the spayed cat.
Roy: ...
Person of rear of counter: Fair good sense, you have known.
Roy: Glaive?
Roy: Guisarme?
Roy: Glaive-Guisarme?
Roy: Guisarme-Glaive?
Roy: Glaive-Guisarme-Glaive?
Roy:Glaive-Glaive-Glaive-Guisarme-Glaive?
Person of rear of counter: I another sketch, think of that it has drifted.
Roy: At the time of the ampere concerning longspear, how?
Person of rear of counter: With many calls for longspears it is not good.
Roy: With that single unit of the world most with many which are polearm which spreads it is not good!
Person of rear of counter: In here which is not.
Roy: Ohio state? And most is polearm which spreads what in here?
Person of rear of counter: It strikes Lucern, with the hammer.
Roy: Sigh. Is there a lucern hammer?
Person of rear of counter: Nnnnnnnnno. It is new.
Roy: My defect, really was that. I should have known now well already. Actually is polearms, made to obtain here at all?
Person of rear of counter: It is.
Roy: Actually?
Person of rear of counter: Calling obtaining. Actually.
Roy: Havn't?
Person of rear of counter: Calling obtaining. One which is not. I your time, had made prudently wasteful.
Roy: If I can purchase the weapon really, am I recognized now of that sticking?
Person of rear of counter: As for sarcasm, it is and has become alternately.

Haruki-kun
2007-02-07, 10:36 PM
Thog Believe Thog can Fly:
As for Thog it believes that thog can fly

I prepared Explosive Runes this morning:
I now morning prepared runes of explosiveness

The proper term is Smite evil, not bump uglies.
As for appropriate word is not uglies which is the bad bulging of smite,

Hey, I don't make the rules, I just twist them to my purpose:
Just a little, I rule, me do not make those which are twisted exactly in my purpose

I'm sure it's just the bys eavesdropping and misinterpreting everything we say about these two gemstones (that my mother gave me) for something dirty:
I steal and that misunderstanding everything which exactly is the boy who has been done to hear, (verify that) you say that my mother gives me concerning the gemstones for these two jewel because some we become dirty

Your broken corpses will taste delicious lightly seasoned with nutmeg:
The corpse where you are broken ニクズク is tasty, it dried you taste lightly

I am somewhat preocuppied telling the laws of physics to shut up and sit down:
That tightening, it sits down, I who say the law of physics am absorbed somewhat

LMFAO
Hey! Anyone wondering what would happen if we did this with V's Long Rant?

Calamity
2007-02-08, 02:51 AM
A translation of #226 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0226.html)

-snip-.

*Can't....stop....laughing....*

Thanks GDwarf

:roy:Is that person who? He sees importantly.

ROFL!

Ceska
2007-02-08, 03:10 AM
LMFAO
Hey! Anyone wondering what would happen if we did this with V's Long Rant?
Yes I do. Well, not Japanese but we have got a special version too.

V's rant in page 10: Like Enthrall, only boring...

English > Spanish > French > German > English

The forces of the same universe are to be instructed meinss, but still you cannot understand the dark sad end in the shop for you and its bad compatriots. Nay! Its small scientist can only leave it, jadea in horror, while I fold reality at my will! The magic, which I handle, is capably more asunder of rending universo nay, the whole it, and indeed one loses you in the regret-worth creatures as same. But I will bring to carry around it however and you to road on the day, which selected such damage unimaginable in its lives with the steep energy of my arget0_0_arbeiten to wreak. And under, while days and coming years, if the children become in the krater play to come, which smokes that it supported once its guarida from the evil, it knows nothing of their Boshaftigkeit. (Boshaftigkeit?)

Calamity
2007-02-09, 01:07 PM
I give you, #8 translated form English-Japanese-English

Original:
Haley: Elan, I found this healing potion for you.
Elan: Thanks, Haley!
*glug glug glug glug*
Haley: Wow, that is some good stuff!
Elan: I'll say!
Elan: But how did it fix my cloak...?
Belkar: Have either of you guys seen a green bottle around- HEY!
Belkar: You took my potion!
Haley: What?
Haley: Oh, I get it. I'm a rogue, so I must have stolen your potion.
Oooo,better bolt down everything when Haley's around- she's a ROGUE!
Belkar: But... But you're holding the bottle!
Haley: Frankly, Belkar, with all the unflattering images of halfings you see, I thoguht you would be more sensitive.
Belkar: Um... I, uh... I didn't mean, uh...
Haley: No, no, that's alright. I just... I just thought we were better friends than that.
Elan: You should be ashamed.
Haley: *Sniff!*
Elan: Wow. that was great
Haley: My Daddy was a First Edition thief, it runs in the family.

New version:

Haley: Vigor, I found a rest of this remedy because of you. (Vigor must've helped Haley)
Vigor: Thank you, Haley!
* Glug glug glug glug *
Haley: Wow is that good raw materials! (uh.. sure...)
Vigor: I say! (Say what?)
Vigor: But how that my mantle...? It locked. (Vigor's mantle is locked, but Vigor can't figure out how.)
Belkar: Your which green it is to extend, the person where turning is seen just a little have! (Huh?)
Belkar: My rest was taken! (A tired Belkar is a scary thought)
Haley: What?
Haley: Well, I obtain that. I am the scoundrel, therefore I am not different stole your rest. (Haley calls herself names)
When she of Haley is the scoundrel, the volt/bolt whose Oooo is better entirely! (And what on earth is this supposed to mean?)
Belkar: But but... the bottle is grasped! (Who is grasping what bottle?)
Haley: Candidly, you, me as for Belkar of all unflattering images of halflings which is seen, thought of that it is more sensitive. (Yes, it is more sensitive)
Belkar: UM... I, uh... I did not mean uh...
Haley: Calling you obtain, you are no, without that something to say. As for fair I... as for me you thought of that it is the friend where we are exactly better than that. (Ummm...)
Vigor: We should be ashamed. (Yes, we should)
Haley: * スニファ! *
Vigor: Wow. it was large. (Umm, what was?)
Haley: That my father the thief of the first edition runs in the family and is. (Haley's dad runs in the family?)

Sarahsuke
2007-02-09, 05:51 PM
I liked how Haley's sniffing sound effect came out as "sniffer."

Grady
2007-02-11, 06:13 AM
Yay I got japanese language support setup.
Here's #11, hope noone's done it already.

BEFORE TRANSLATION:
Elan - *Yawn*
Roy - Coup de Grace! Coup de Grace!
Durkon - Uh oh...
Goblin - Wretched do-gooders!
Roy - Looks like someone made their will save..
V - But I didn't cast anything!
Goblin - And now it's your turn!
Goblin - UNHOLY BLIGHT!
Haley - Can't think...
Elan - Can't move...
V - Overwhelmed by pure evil..
Roy - Hate monsters.. with class levels...
Goblin - Ha! You pure-hearted fools cannot withstand the power of evil!
Belkar - Hey, what's going on?
Goblin - UNHOLY BLIGHT!
stab
Elan - Hey, why wasn't Belkar affected?
Roy - Best not to dwell on it.
Belkar - Dibs on the amulet.

AFTER TRANSLATION:

Vigor - * yawn *
Roy - last single blow! Last single blow!
Durkon - As for Uh Ohio state... (Ohio state..?)
small demon - miserable fantasy social revised house! (LOL! WHAT THE HELL? How does "Wretched do-gooders!" translate into this?!)
Roy - Someone's way where it is made in will it rescues being visible.
V - But I did not throw at all!
Small demon - and now that is your revolution!
Small demon - immoral insect damage! (IT'S THOSE DAMNED IMMORAL INSECTS AGAIN!)
Haley - You think, it is not possible...
vigor - it moves, it is not possible.
V - it is overwhelmed.. by pure badness.
Roy - Hate the monster which has class. It becomes horizontal...
small demon - Ha! It is not possible to resist the power of pure pure-hearted idiot badness,!
Belkar - Just a little, what it continues?
Small demon - immoral insect damage! (AGAIN!)
Sting
vigor - just a little, wasn't Belkar why influenced?
Roy - Because you do not live best to that. (Roy insults "Vigor")
Belkar - Dibs which you protect

Calamity
2007-02-11, 07:52 AM
Here is number 17!

Orig:
Roy: I'll watch over Vaarsuvius and Trigger-Happy here while they prepare their spells.
Durkon: Heh, sorry.
Roy: You three sneaky people, go scout or something.
Belkar: Why do we gotta take Elan? He's totally useless.
Haley: He's not useless, he's... use-impaired.
Elan: Thanks, Haley!
Haley: You're not helping.
Belkar: Bah! Elan, do you even carry a weapon?
Elan: Sure! I have a rapier.
Belkar: You call that skinny thing a weapon? I could Sunder that by speaking to loudly!
Elan: But you can do this!
* scratch! scratch! scratch! *
"The Order of the Stick was here!"
Elan: Ta-da!
Belkar: Wow, OK, that is impressive.
Haley: Cool!
Trigak: And it makes our job of finding you so much easier!
Belkar: We just failed our Hide AND our Spot checks, didn't we?
Dragon head: Oh yeah.
Goat head: Big time.
Belkar: DAMN IT!
* sunder! *

New:
Roy: I look at Vaarsuvius which is ended, while those prepare him et. al., brake happiness put together here. (Roy confuses us all)
Durkon: Regrettable Heh. (Durkon regrets saying heh.)
Roy: 3 mean people and the reconnaissance person or something it goes. (Roy wants 3 mean people and a reconnaissance person to do something, but what?)
Belkar: Did we why obtain the fact that vigor is taken? He entire is needless. (Belkar asks a question... kinda)
Haley: He is impaired uselessness, him... use, is not. (Haley *tries* to answer)
Vigor: Thank you, Haley!
Haley: It has not helped. (What has not helped?)
Belkar: Bah! Vigor, is the weapon carried? (What weapon?)
Vigor: Of course! There is a Rapier in me. (Umm, did Elan forget to take one of the swords out of his spleen?)
Belkar: Is the thin thing called the weapon? I that Sunder was possible by speaking loudly! (umm...)
Vigor: But it is possible to do this,!
* Scar! Scar! Scar! * (Vigor scars the wall, 3 times)
It was "order here of the stick! " (Uhh, yeah)
Vigor: Ta da!
Belkar: Wow, the acceptance which is impressive. (The acceptance of Belkar IS pretty impressive)
Haley: It is cool! (It is!)
Trigak: And us work of the thing which is found so compared to easy it makes that! (Huh?)
Belkar: We to fail our Hide exactly, our spot checks so the shank? (HUH?)
Head of dragon: Obtaining obtaining Ohio state. (The Dragon head wants to obtain Ohio state)
Head of ヤギ: Large time. (Time is pretty large, it goes back for billions of years)
Belkar: It is serious! (Yes! It is!)
* Sunder! *

Ceska
2007-02-11, 09:10 AM
(Ohio state..?)
I think that's because it translates it as short versions. For example you have Cleaveland oh, where the oh means Ohio and then writes state to make clear it's the state in the US. It just always makes it Ohio, even if not used as the short version.

Baru
2007-02-12, 11:23 PM
I put the script from the first installment in to the first comic. If this turns out to be popular in the community, I may continue making these.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w71/protrozz2/ootspte0001.png

edit: It seems Moon_Called beat me to implementing the script.

J_Muller
2007-02-12, 11:28 PM
Here is number 17!Belkar: We to fail our Hide exactly, our spot checks so the shank? (HUH?)

Obviously, their spot checks just got shanked.

Lord Zentei
2007-02-12, 11:30 PM
It is even more hilarious when seen in the actual strip.

Baru
2007-02-12, 11:41 PM
I wonder if anyone here is familiar with Katakana. I figured using Asian lettering for sound effects would be more sophisticated.

Calamity
2007-02-13, 07:21 AM
Here's 412!

Orignal:
Haley: Wow... so can you guys believe Miko flipped out like that??
Elan: Yup.
Durkon: Sadly, aye.
V: I find it to be entirely in keeping with what I know of her.
Haley: No, no, I meant, did you expect her to flip out in that exact manner?
Elan: Oh! No, not at all.
Durkon: Nay.
V: I find it to be entirely in keeping with what I know of her.
Durkon: An' it could nae come atta worse time, wit' Xykon on tha way!
Elan: Yeah... by tomorrow, we'll all be swimming in hobgoblins.
Elan: Not literally.
Elan: I hope
V: Oddly, it was quite serendipitous that Elan's brother enacted his circuitous plan to destroy Elan at that precise moment...
V: ... or we would have found ourselves investigating the lands on the far side of the globe when Xykon invaded.
Haley: Oh, definitely. In reward for his efforts, we've given him the best, safest view from which to watch the upcoming battle.
Elan: You mean the prison tower we just threw him in?
Haley: Exactly!
Haley: You know, I'm not worried about the hobgoblins. Roy and Hinjo and all the generals are meeting in an hour to come up with the big battle plan, I'm sure they'll come up with something good.
Haley: Tell you what, I'll let you guys know what they say.
Elan: You have an invitation to the War Council?
Haley: Nope. But I do have a maxxed Bluff skill that's been burning a hole in my pocket for six weeks.
Durkon: 'Tis a shame aboot Belkar tho... they coulda used ev'ry high-level warrior they could get thar hands on right now.
Haley: Well, Roy said to me that he had an idea to fix that, but I'm not sure what-
Hinjo: Hey, I'm sorry, guys?
Hinjo: Guys, I apologize for interrupting.
Hinjo: I totally undersatnd that things are moving pretty quickly, and it helps to talk things out so that you and your friends are on the same page.
Hinjo: However, be that as it may-
Hinjo: -we're kinda in the middle of something here.
Haley: Boy, you give a guy a crown and it goes straight to his head.
Elan: Where else would a crown go?
Haley: Shush.

And the English-Japanese-English version:
Haley: So that way of the person as for the wow which believes Miko which is repelled...? It can do thing?
Vigor: Yup.
Durkon: Heavyheartedly, approval.
V: I when it is completely, find that according to those which I have known her.
Haley: Did she whom you expect that calling you obtain, no, me, repel with the strict method mean?
Vigor: Well! Calling you obtain, are not at all.
Durkon: Nay.
V: I when it is completely, find that according to those which I have known her.
Durkon: ' That nae predicament, wit ' Xykon of the method of tha came being atta it comes!
Vigor: Obtaining you obtain and... tomorrow, we swim entirely with hobgoblins.
Vigor: Literal.
Vigor: I desire
V: Strangely, as for that the sibling of vigor that indirectly plan... enacting considerably serendipitous was in order to destroy vigor that precise time
V: ... Or before Xykon invades, our us ourselves the fact that the land the side where the earth is distant is investigated will be found.
Haley: Well, completely. With remuneration for that effort, as for us you look at the following fight in him, the safe view it is best it gave.
Vigor: Is the jail tower where we exactly threw him meant?
Haley: Exactly!
Haley: You have known, I am not worried about hobgoblins. Roy and Hinjo and leader everyone me verify in order to conceive the fight plan which is large to 1 hour, conceiving good what where it has met thing.
Haley: My person those which inform about the fact that you say say.
Vigor: It possesses invitation in the war national assembly?
Haley: Nope. But there is a technology of the precipice where a has been burnt the hole of the maxxed 6 weekly my pocket in me.
Durkon: ' Tho. of Belkar of aboot of Tis shame.. as for those ev'ry high level soldier now is used by coulda it can obtain the thar hand.
Haley: Said that it is not good, Roy had the thought he locking that in me no
Hinjo:, but I secure,: Just a little, am I the person of regrettable?
Hinjo: The person, I apologize for discontinuing.
Hinjo: As for me in order completely you and for your friend to be the same page, thing is moving rather directly, that understands the fact that the fact that you speak thing is helped.
Hinjo: However, be a thing as that, perhaps,
Hinjo: - As for us it is middle some just a little here.
Haley: It gives the crown to the boy and the person, goes to that head straightly.
Vigor: Does the crown go to other things somewhere?
Haley: Shush.

phlip
2007-02-13, 08:45 AM
Comedy #51: Foolishness it is not lovely always, but it is not (en→jp→en)

Roy: It is good, this is the entrance to the rest place of Sigil of the earth, it becomes.
Thog: Thog likes the puppy.

Roy: I somehow think the can of us who are not clear completely. ("Somehow the can" and "it is not clear" somehow mean "blah". Don't ask me why.)
Thog: The puppy is soft, ambiguous. (I'm not sure, maybe it's a kitten.)

Roy: Somehow the can which is not clear. In addition, somehow the can.
Thog: The puppy barks, plays thog. (Hey kids! Get all new Thog, at your local game shop now!)

Roy: It is not clear! Somehow the can somehow the can!
Thog: Nale thog there is no puppy, the sea urchin it does not do. (thog like puppies, not sea urchins)

Roy: Somehow the can somehow the can it is not clear
Thog: Nale is the acquisition "ree spon sa blity which" does not have for the puppy of thog.

Roy: The crack where it is not clear is not clear it is not clear, I skill is not clear in the front which is not clear, it goes. ("it is not clear" is beginning to seem more appropriate)
Thog: But thog looks at the good puppy.
Thog: Thog is your good puppy father.

Guardian: Welcome and fair soldier. It was defeated the holy test which is necessary

Guardian: AHHH! What which is you're which cuts the defenseless meat where I where your ax has been attached am soft! Why? ?

Roy: Did I hear voice here?
Thog: Independently thog. (thog would never sign with label)

Roy: Somehow the can somehow the can it is not clear.
Thog: Thog it begins to shake with the ice cream, you like. (You like it when I shake the ice cream like that? Oooh yeah baby...)

Ariko
2007-02-24, 10:30 PM
hey..someone needs to do this for 418!

Eladrinstar
2007-02-25, 12:00 AM
Can't breath...laughing to hard!

ReaganStorme
2007-02-25, 06:42 AM
Belkar: Junk.

Considering comic #418... did babel fish know what was coming?

Green Bean
2007-02-25, 10:28 AM
hey..someone needs to do this for 418!

Ask and ye shall recieve!

Hinjo: Lien, have all of the ships launched?

Lien: That was the last wave. All have launched save this one, Lord Hinjo

Hinjo: There’s not even anyone aboard yet…What’s going on here?

Lien: Sir, this was Lord Shojo’s personal pleasure yacht, though I suppose it belongs to you now.

Lien: This is your junk.

Hinjo: But why aren’t there any citizens aboard it yet?

Lien: Your uncle was a very private person, sir. He forbade anyone from touching his junk.

Hinjo: Well, that ends now. My uncle may have kept his junk to himself, but my junk will be for the people.

Hinjo: Are there still evacuees waiting to board a ship?

Lien: Oh, yes, sir. I imagine that you’ll have no trouble finding people to get aboard your junk.

Lien: It should be able to hold many passengers.

Hinjo: I agree. My junk appears to be quite long…

Roy: Wider than I would have expected, too.

Hinjo: Very well. Lien, you hold my junk here until it is fully loaded.

Lien: That could take some time, Lord Hinjo…

Hinjo: I don’t care how long it takes, I don’t want my junk to launch prematurely.

Hinjo: Now, did you deliver that package for me?

Guard: Yes sir, I handled your package personally.

Hinjo: Outstanding

Belkar: I sense a great disturbance… As if a thousand double entendres cried out, and were suddenly silenced.

And the 'translation'

Hinjo: Detention right, it launched everything of the boat?

Detention right: That was the last wave. If this one Hinjo

Hinjo: main thing was excluded, it launched everything However something which it continues here there with uniform someone the thing... isn't?

Detention right: However I suppose, remain now belonging to Shojo's you who are the yacht of the private joy of the main thing.

Detention right: This is your junk.

Hinjo: But why still there is no citizen to
that?

Detention right: Your uncle the individual, was extraordinary. As for him being whoever from contact of that junk, it prohibited.

Hinjo: It is good, now ends that. My junk which maintains that junk at my him himself is for the people.

Hinjo: Is there a quiet evacuee whom it waits in order to ride in the boat?

Detention right: Well, it is. I when you obtain with your junk, imagine that it does not possess the trouble which the people have found.

Detention right: That should grasp many passengers.

Hinjo: I agree. My junk is long rather, there is an arm... Roy: I will be wider, probably will expect excessively.

Hinjo: Very good. Sufficiently until the load is stacked, detention right, my junk is grasped here. (his junk’s being grasped?)

Detention right: That time, can apply the Hinjo main thing...

Hinjo: Which rank it is required depending upon me, furthermore my time it is quick, my junk which is not wanted launching does not worry.

Hinjo: Now, it conveys that package because of me and is high.

Supervision: It was, I handled your package of the individual.

Hinjo: Remarkable

Belkar: As the large disturbance where I feel... thousand duplication entendres shout, become silent suddenly.

Junk doesn't seem to have translation issues, which makes it even funnier! :smallbiggrin:

BisectedBrioche
2007-02-25, 11:20 AM
I love this topic, despite the damage its most likely doing to the language center of my brain.

Eladrinstar
2007-02-25, 12:05 PM
Lien means detention right?

Hel65
2007-02-25, 12:23 PM
Elan should totally be renamed Vigor in real OotS :) Lien could be renamed "Detention Right" too :)

Green Bean
2007-02-25, 01:33 PM
Lien means detention right?

Yep. I thought that was kind of weird.

TheOtherMC
2007-02-25, 01:41 PM
Yep. I thought that was kind of weird.

Oh those crazy Japaneese.....

phlip
2007-02-26, 07:27 AM
Babelfish translates "Lien" to "留置権". EDICT says "留置" (transliterated "ryuuchi") means "detention" or "imprisonment", and "権" (transliterated "ken") means "right" (the noun, as in "You have the right to have your livers sold by Belkar"). Sans babelfishese, this'd probably loosely mean either "the right to detain people" or "the right to be detained"... not actually knowing Japanese, I don't know which.

So the Japanese->English half of the translation seems reasonable, but the English->Japanese half makes little sense...

Raistlin1040
2007-02-27, 08:19 PM
What site do you guys get this from?

bluish_wolf
2007-02-27, 08:33 PM
http://babelfish.altavista.com/, most likely.

Jacob_Gallagher
2007-02-28, 07:48 PM
Thog: Nale is the acquisition "ree spon sa blity which" does not have for the puppy of thog.

I was reading that aloud to a friend, and I said "ree spon sa witty *****", which was, needless to say, interesting.

Raistlin1040
2007-03-01, 07:35 PM
Here's number 420!
Original:
Hinjo: This is it?
Guard One: All the prisoners that were over 5th level except-
Guard Two: Except those in there for a capital crime like treason.
Guard One: Why didn't you tell him about the three prisoners that weren't on the jail records?
Guard Two: Lord Hinjo has too much to worry about right now without hearing about prison bookkeeping errors. It can wait.
Hinjo: Good morning. As some of you may already know, Azure City is being threatened by an invading army of hobgoblin soldiers and their undead allies. I have just recieved word that this army is on the move and should be here in a few hours. All of you are guilty of crimes against Azure City and its citizens ranging from Grand Larcency, to Unnatural Acts of Wizardry, to Kidnapping, to Voluntary Manslaughter.
Belkar: Manslaughter? I thought I was going down for at LEAST Murder 2! This'll wreak havoc on my street cred.
Hinjo: You are all fairly high level in your chosen classes. And right now, your city needs all the high level characters it can muster. We are willing to reduce your prison sentence by 5 years if you contribute to the defense of Azure City by helping defeat the invaders. If you accept, your sentence will be reduced after we drive off the hobgoblin horde. Or you can refuse, and pray to the Twelve Gods that their catapults don't hit the prison tower while you're still locked inside. Either way, this offer expires in 5 minutes. I've got too much to do to wait for your decision.
Rogue Guy: Yeah, OK. I'm in
Wizard Girl: I suppose.
Kidnapper: Not me. I've got 14 years left, I'll take my chances that the goblins plaster ya.
Hinjo: Belkar, what about you?
Belkar: Well I'm no legal expert, but I'm pretty sure I haven't acually been convicted of anything.
Hinjo: That's a good point. I'll summon the guard to take you back-
Roy: No, wait! He pleads guilty!
Belkar: Gah! What? No I don't.
Roy: Yes, you do.
Belkar: No, I don't!
Roy: Yes, you do! Look, I'm the one who talked Hinjo into reducing your sentence to manslaughter, since you were imprisoned falsely by a ruler acting outside the bounds of the law. Now the minimum penalty for manslaughter in Azure City is four years in prison. Now do you see where I'm going with this?
Belkar:...No.
Roy: Sigh. You plead guilty, get sentenced to four years, then defend the city, we kick Xykon's ass, and your sentence gets reduced by five years.
Belkar: How the hell do I serve -1 years in prison?
Roy: You don't, you idiot, you get set free!
Belkar: Oh I get it. Okay then I plead guilty.
Hinjo: Very well. Since we don't have a magistrate available, it falls on me to pass sentence. Belkar Bitterleaf, for the crime of voluntary manslaughter, I sentence you spend a term in prison equal to six years.
Belkar: What??
Roy: Ah crap.
Hinjo: Yeah, well, you probably shouldn't have discussed how you're going to beat the system in front of the guy charged with upholding the system. I still get to make Listen checks when I'm three feet away, you know. However, I'll make you a separate deal, Belkar. If you help defend the city, I'll have my wizards remove that Mark of Justice from you afterwards.
Belkar: Uh hello? I was getting that taken off anyway. My trial is over.
Hinjo: Nope. Because see, Azure City doesn't use the Mark of Justice as part of its legal system. That was stricly the act of my uncle, acting above the law. Therefore, technically, I'm not legally bound to EVER remove it from you. However...when Miko was charging at you, swords drawn, you stood there and blocked her path, even though you were almost certainly going to be cut down. That says to me that perhaps your time with the Mark has taught you something about yourself. That maybe, you're a better person then before it was put on you. I figure that if you acquit yourself well in this battle while still under the Mark's influence, then you deserve the chance to prove it.
Belkar: I am so confused...
Roy: He's doing it because he thinks that you've learned your lesson, and with my guidance, you'll stop resorting to violence to solve your problems.
Belkar: Ohhhhh. I get it. So he's doing it because he doesn't really know me at all, then.
Roy: Pretty much.
Belkar: Cool with me. Let's go massacre something.

New:
Hinjo: Is this that?
Supervisory 1: Prisoner everyone who is excessive 5th level removal Supervisory 2: There like the rebellion because of important crime excluding those.
Supervisory 1: Why concerning 3 prisoners who are not in record of the jail you didn't call to him?
Supervisory 2: Hinjo without inquiring about the bookkeeping mistake of the jail mainly, there is the remainder which approximately now you worry. As for that it is possible to wait.
Hinjo: Good morning. Unless perhaps, no person inside you already you know, simultaneously the deep-blue city is threatened by the troop of invasion of ally of the soldier and their vampires of hobgoblin. As for me this troop is active, in small-numbered time being proper here it has recieved word exactly. As for your everything there is a crime of crime to the shooting, to kidnapping, from magnificent Larcency, vis-a-vis the deep-blue city and the citizen who reach to unnatural behavior of the magic.
Belkar: Homicide? I thought of that I have done for murdering 2 at least! This cred brings the destruction of my sort.
Hinjo: It is entirely considerably high level of the class where you are chosen. And now, your city needs quality everything of the high level which can be summoned. If we contribute to the defense of the aggressor deep-blue city with the assistance of defeat, decreasing your penal servitude by 5, rejoicing, is. If us separated after driving from the corps of hobgoblin reception and your sentence it decreases. Or while still in tightening, due to the catapult not hitting against the jail tower to refuse it is possible and prays to the God 12. Either method is cut off in 5 minutes, this offer. I have the remainder which it should make in order to wait for your decision.
Cruel person: Obtaining to obtain, good.
As for me there is a girl of magical errand: I suppose.
Kidnapper: Me who am not. I have my chance that 14 years the left, me the small demon which is taken paints ya.
Hinjo: Concerning you of Belkar what?
Belkar: To be good I am not the legal specialist, but concerning even with my something it was not decided as rather secure acually guilt, is.
Hinjo: That is the good point. Back I call supervision in order to take
Roy: Calling to obtain, waiting! He recognizes guilt!
Belkar: Gah! What? Calling obtaining.
Roy: It is.
Belkar: Calling obtaining!
Roy: It is,! Being to be imprisoned unjustly by the alternate ruler outside the limit of law, you speak Hinjo and high in someone decreasing your sentence in homicide, 1 there is I sees. Now lowest punishment for homicide of the deep-blue city is 4 years of jail. Now you see somewhere I have gone with this? Belkar: ... No.
Roy: Sigh. Recognizing, obtaining guilt and/or being sentenced punishment in 4, and it protects the city, we Xykon are slow, you kick, your sentence can being decreased by 5.
Belkar: Am I how useful in -1 of hell jail?
Roy: The fact that you put foolishly and freely is obtained!
Belkar: Ohio state I obtains that. It was understood, then I recognize guilt. Hinjo: Very good. Being there is no governor who can be utilized in us in order to transfer the sentence that falls with me. Belkar Bitterleaf for crime of the shooting, I 6 years which are used word of the equal jail sentence punishment.
Belkar: What? ?
Roy: Junk at time of ampere.
Hinjo: The fact that the system is supported how it has been about probably to strike the system before the person who is filled up apply to obtain, it is good, perhaps should not discuss. The fact that it makes in order I come, have known and to hear being at the point where still I am far, the origin of 3 feet inspection is obtained. However, I transact Belkar another and. If the fact that the city is protected is helped, I after that have the sign of justice my magical errand remove from you.
Belkar: Uh today? I had been able TJ0 0N being removed that in any case. There is my test.
Hinjo: Nope. Because see, the deep-blue city does not use the sign of justice as a portion of degree of laws. That was behavior stricly of my uncle who functioning is done with respect to law. Therefore in order to remove that from you, in technology, I do not divide legally. When Miko has filled up with you..., it stood sword there which was pulled, obstructed her road to being reduced how, almost and certainly having gone. In me perhaps your time of sign concerning you yourself you call that that what was taught. Before that is placed on you, a perhaps, better person and is. If I am worthy of influence of the sign which calculates thing, then this swaying with under, you yourself between, still, it releases well in the chance which proves that.
Belkar: I have confused very...
Roy: When you stop the fact that he learned your lesson in order to solve your problem, asks my guidance and violence it meaning that he thinks, doing that.
Belkar: Ohhhhh. I obtain that. So he it meaning that he at all really does not know me then has done that.
Roy: Almost.
Belkar: Me cool. As for something the holocaust which probably will go.

ajkkjjk52
2007-03-02, 01:36 AM
Order of stick #13
Roy: Stairway! We are close one step according to our purposes!
Haley: Why the going which you think that fairness you want, you didn't say?
Belkar: Do we possess purpose?
Roy: Of course. Why us the thought of being here it is high. (high is right)
Belkar: It was good, I were we exactly, wandering about, next their raw materials calculated creative ones which have a certain perception power where being, we, kill the fact that the fang takes in those. (????)
Belkar: What?
Vigor: We possess purpose and Belkar naturally. You permit the fact that it shares that me... (they possess Belkar?)
Roy: No of Ohio state, we go here... (I have no idea how Ohio got in here)
Vigor: You search with the fearful pit where we the underground prison whose Dorukan is dark deeply, are full with the wicked monster.
Haley: And treasure!
Vigor: It is drawn up by mage of lich Xykon of the lunatic, and his himself power and the lunatic vampire. (vampire? he's got two templates? no fair!)
Vigor: Lich whose Oooo is bad! (yes indeed...)
Haley: And treasure!
Vigor: But we strike under Xykon, make the countryside safe for the second time!
Sword: It is light the food of giggle! (no comment of mine can make this stranger)
Haley: And treasure! Waiting, that the meaning of not having formed...
Belkar: Depending upon this "treasure" thought I plan conspiracy, I would like to learn many. (Aha! Belkar is in a conspiracy!)
Durkon: How the young person who has that image, it did?
Vigor: Spelling of the musician where I am newest: Call the plotting exposition!

ajkkjjk52
2007-03-02, 01:52 AM
Or how about the character intros:

Order of introduction and the stick of the speculator where the land is best.
Extraordinary of vigor and musician magic, master minstrel.
Vigor: The world is I muse!
As for the thunder shield which Durkon can be relied on always, the clergyman dwarven.
Durkon: As for me the hammer preparation does always the young person.
Roguish Haley which does not agree fatal goal only with her beauty shines the star.
Haley: The diamond is the friend of the animal of the girl!
The painful leaf of Belkar of the ranger of Halfling, the best pursuit person it is high in the world of 4 feet or less.
Belkar: How wastefulness of entire time.
Keeper of the incomprehensible secret of mysterious Vaarsuvius thousand.
V: And the lunatic it drives each one! Lunatic!
Fight the green handle of leader and Roy which make hard, the fighter plane of the veteran.
Roy: I do not read that. The foolishness where am I 'the fact that you play to the fighter plane of the` of cliche is refused.
Haley: If me when girly-girly must read the raw materials which are formalized with that it is possible to suffer, vigor him read the ridiculous thing it can, just a little, hear...
Vigor: But as for me that you write by your...
Haley: ... And it slurps and it stops the fact that it cries, certain ones can read in the manuscript.
Belkar: Seriously. For the thing which in the mine shouts with yell there was a short joke.
Roy: It was understood! It was understood! I read.
Fight the green handle of leader and Roy which make hard, the fighter plane of the veteran.
Roy: Grr. Wee kobolds of the pulverization of Roy.
Haley: Hee.
Roy: There is MBA in me, you have known.

Tolkien_Freak
2007-03-03, 03:19 PM
Yay, first post!

This is Elan's speech (and only the speech) from 421:

Original:

Friends, Azurites, countrymen, lend me your ears. Not literally, because ewww. I mean, that would be disgusting. And messy, since you’d just be lending them, we’d have to figure out how to reattach them and all, and that’d be a lot of work.
Today, we stand here on the wall, preparing to defend this city from the forces of evil. And probably chaos too.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. And sisters. Definitely also sisters, they are part of the band too. I think they play drums.
A day may come when the courage of men (and women) fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. And if the battle lasts through tomorrow, it’s not that day either. It may or may not be the day after that, I’m not sure. Still too early to tell.
But in case it’s not that day, or it is that day, but the battle’s already over and it doesn’t matter, I want you to remember this:
No one ever won a war by dying for their country. They won by making the other guy die for his country. Which still applies even though hobgoblins don’t live in countries. They live in caves, I think. So make them die for their caves. Which, admittedly, sounds a lot less heroic than dying for your country.
But today will be the day when Azure City declared in one voice, “We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!” And the fact that it rhymes does not make it any less true!
We’ll stand here together and tell out enemies that they may take our lives…
But they will never take our freedom!
(applause)

Unless… unless they kill us, then animate our dead corpses as zombies to fight for them. Then I suppose they’ve taken our lives AND our freedom.

Fight, fight, fight, fight the-
You suck!

Translation (via Japanese)

The friend, アズライト, the building rice field person your ear lends me. Literally, being, ewww. I mean truly that is well. And those and the method of installing everything again it came being those are lent exactly, it is not, if we do not grasp, it becomes and many works expresses that and starts and is. Today, we in the wall which prepares the fact that this city from power of badness is protected stand here. And perhaps disorder. As for us small amount and happy our small amount of the sibling, our bands are attached. And sisters. And the sisters, they are the part of the band completely. I think of that they do the drum. As for day we perhaps the person (and the woman) at the time of courage of the failure it comes, abandon our friends, break unity everything of the group, as for that when being this day. If and fight continues tomorrow, it is not that day. Perhaps that the secure causing れ which is not I who am not day after that or or so is not. Still, in order to say excessively quickly. But that is that day or that day of that, but if is not, the fight which is ended already or, it is not important is wanted remembering my this: It did not win war due to the fact that everyone dies because of the country. They won with the compilation of the dies of the other person for that country. Although hobgoblins has not lived in the country, it applies or, either one still. They think in the cave, me, you have lived. So do the dies for their caves in those. Rather than, clearly, you sound or, either one you dying because of the country, it is less than the large quantity hero. But when the deep-blue city declares with one voice, present day, "us is in the night when it does not enter gently! We do not disappear it does not fight with! "And the fact where that steps on rhyme does not decrease that to true! As for us in order perhaps, those... take our lives, but it stands together here, says from the enemy those do not take our freedom under any condition! When (applause)... those do not kill us, and in order to fight because of those the corpse where we die as a zombie does not have to be enlivened. Then I them suppose our lives and that our freedom is taken. With fight, it fights, fight inhales it fights!

As if the speech wasn't funny enough...

ArchiviesTheQua
2007-03-04, 08:42 PM
*dies*

This is hysterical! People must think I'm crazy for just sitting at the computer laughing...

Reinboom
2007-03-04, 09:06 PM
I wonder if anyone here is familiar with Katakana. I figured using Asian lettering for sound effects would be more sophisticated.

I would use Hiragana for sound effects. Sound effects aren't exactly foreign.
I could try.

Calamity
2007-03-05, 01:52 PM
Here's #172

Orig:
Elan: BEHOLD!
Roy: Oh, that can't be a good sign.
Elan: It is I, your new party wizard! I am powerful and stuff!
Roy: If I don't look directly at it, it can't kill my brain.
V: Elan, you are not-
Elan: Not Elan- Elanicalicus, a name more befitting for a wizard like me!
Roy: Can't hear either
Elan: Can't you see my wizard dress and my wizard stick and my pointy wizard hat? Why would I wear this stuff if I were not a wizard?
Elan: I am here to use my frabjulitulity to mictifarcate your giltooney! Lo! My junurtiquity is most biollorky! Bask in the power of my meckalecka-hi, meckahiney-ho!
V: THAT IS ENOUGH!
V: I will allow you to mock neither me nor my noble mystical profession any longer! You are NOT a wizard, powerful or otherwise! You are, in fact, a simpering buffoon without the brainpower required to dress yourself, much less the simplest of cantrips. You are naught but a fool, an addled-brained fool!
Elan: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Elan: I just, I just wanted to be smart and cool and powerful like you, Vaarsuvius and, and I'm sorry and, and, and...
Elan: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Belkar: Wow. You made Elan cry. Even I've never done that. It must be a real kick in the gut, knowing that you utterly crushed his fragile little spirit.
Belkar: Must really make you feel guilty that-
V: Crushing Despair.
Belkar: Sob! Poor Elan!

New:

Vigor: See!
Roy: Well, when it is that good sign it is not. (Roy contradicts himself)
Vigor: That is the party magical errand where me you are new! I power, am the raw materials! (Suuuure)
Roy: If I do not look at that directly, it cannot kill my brain. (that is not too bad, actually)
V: It is vigor and the vigor which is not: (V contradicts hirself, I see a trend)
The vigor Elanicalicus which is not likes suitable name me with because of magical errand! (Ummm)
Roy: You hear, it is not possible. (What? Neither V nor "Vigor" are deaf)
Vigor: My magical errand or cannot look at the stick of my magical errand and that it wears the hat clothes of my pointy magical errand? Have I when why it is not magical errand, applied these raw materials to the body? (Vigor has a lot of magical errands)
Vigor: As for me to your giltooney mictifarcate it is thing here which uses my frabjulitulity! It is low! My junurtiquity is biollorky! My meckalecka it is high bathe by the power of meckahiney-ho!
V: That is sufficient! (suffcient for what?)
V: I me do not permit the fact that I deceive mysterious professionals nobly longer! Powerful magic you use and or it is not with another method! Actually simpering joke ones which do not have brainpower which is necessary in order to dress the clothes to you yourself greatly less cantrips it is simplest. It is the brained idiot where the non value idiot rots and is not. ... (No sense be made)
Vigor: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Vigor: Fair I I think, that exactly we would like to be smart, you, Vaarsuvius and, and like me cool and power i am, certain regrettable and, and, and...
vigor: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Belkar: Wow. The scream of vigor was made. As for I never doing that and without being. That completely that to be broken must be kicking the substance of the intestine which knows that easily small mind is crushed.
Belkar: Necessity tries the thing V feeling to have crime without fail really:
V: Crush despair.
Belkar: Slurping crying! Bad vigor! (Best line of the whole comic's translation. Hee of tea!)

Akaziel
2007-03-07, 02:49 AM
"Slurping crying! Bad vigor!" Priceless!
And now... #282.

Order # of stick 282- final speach

Celia: One last question. Thing now you have known and when then you have known... and the thing - you will try the fact that the fact that vigor touches rune of the magic is prevented - concerning the gate?

Roy: Well... no.

Roy: To I scolding him for that that time, as for me now sufficiently the mobstar of Xykon could accomplish that plan for the gate, it believes.

Roy: That foreign my ear, my opinion which is made vigor being correct, you sound.

Celia: Greenhilt thank you. As for defense, your reputation you go to bed.

Vigor: Yay! Roy really good!

Roy: As for me when it does not whisper, I "prove, prove, prove, prove with because of you yourself," improving it verifies thing from total time someone.

Celia: Shhhh! Your both! Jones has begun that final speach.

Roy: Sing.

Jones: There is one fact which is necessary to be considered with this test and passes. The human who is known as vigor destroys the gate of Dorukan, that ally - so doing... him - deliberately or the help which is not is high. Answering is simple. To be, he to do, be, as for those.

Jones: Concerning bravery and that kind of ones simple characteristic of this answering of many stories obfuscate you try defense, but this the court, is the bardic poem which is not. The advantage oh high how that, as for law is clear finally: The fact that cloth of the outer space due to 1 basis of destruction of the gate is weakened is crime of the eye of the God which gives their holy powers to supervision of the sapphire.

Jones: That in itself plan death is not the place for being escaping to law or acquisition problem of the God of supercede. When in supervision of the sapphire we do not want accompanying these criminals in justice, exceeding those which probably will not cancel the God power to which understanding you or me can do thing perhaps, is permitted in the public official of obstruction intelligence and it grasps in God, it is?

Jones: We can interpret their will easily so with the observation of the thing which does not look at conformity yet in order to do. Because defense does not decide the demand for doubt, if the gate of Dorukan so it is not possible to do, when it is necessary God itself to be destroyed, at this point in time?

Jones: You spoke God with their silence: As for supervision of the sapphire there is a right, there is no order of the stick. The God where you are useful justice, is good due to their just definitions; Never justice and it is good with anything in case of both, there is no will. Decide in guidance, and continue, the defendant as guilt.

Jones: Everything which we ask is that a certain law is executed. Crime, those which it tries to do time did those. Thank you.

Celia: My customer makes Rune of the gate of oneself activate and self-Destruct Dorukan is high. It is. As for we discussing and without being in spite even in those which never execution receives believing this fact. But when there is no circumstance which guarantees use is there Rune of the gate of the self self-Destruct beginning? When vigor destroys the gate, whether or not as for him - he had known that that time, correct thing - was designated as because it maintains that from above the that of beinf which henchmen of the small demon of Xykon's developed.

Celia: We and have lived of black in the world of morality white; Everything has known this our what, is. But I black always by mistake the white which is always am correct, to ask that you called? The Code of Conduct where our straight lines are not hard, do not bend - no, is because the legitimate straight line is not made equal. Those are purpose because of us ourselves. Standard we desire the fact that we can achieve in our centers. Those failing, in order for we to live among the limits in that straight line, it does not make the selection which it made in order to try invalid; When the greatly balance of that being following, trying as for us the fairness which is needed average.

Celia: This courthouse operates clearly under the point of view which is possible to be legitimate, but requiring that blindly disordered behavior of my customer is classified crime it does not mean that. It possesses the present time of the opportunity and the right which correct the mistake which you can do with fullness of my customer.

Celia: Strict adhesion is not meant in uniform meaningless law with legitimate good safety as a sacrifice. That recognizes the possibility of bad law. The authority which is possible to be legitimate like this courthouse always law is larger, whether or not it is good it supports, it is necessary to appraise. It is struck from record, or should correct.

Celia: Therefore I safety and welfare of the inhabitant of outer space is larger with any prohibition for the destruction of the gate it is subordinate to be good, you propose. But as for that law in consideration - it is intended, when - being transferred, the fact that to be less than approving the fact that everything of possibility was not inserted justice it is good and makes is not done. Your straight line does not try to have immunity in the mistake the straight line is not changed and, the mistake is made with.

Celia: Distinction between intention and behavior is the foundation of law. You thought the standard for punishment, but what kind of now the thing and behavior take is. And vigor when he destroys that gate, in spite even in having capacity absolutely understands the fact the hero, did not take the behavior which is needed desperately. It was, he weakened the cloth of outer space. When and he does not have, perhaps us now you speak all small demons. Or it is worse, perhaps outer space it comes being the whole in the edge.

Celia: As for the straight line first stage and are people who insist that it is restriction; Those restrict possible personality, originally bring the opposition which cannot be solved. Prove those by mistake. It becomes equal and/or and wickedness, the quiet room for the nuance and the exception which is there proves with the objective good system. When because of the reason which the legitimate can occasionally disordered answering makes a mistake everything by mistake it is it is the right for the sake of, the reason on all right which is prove. The rectilinear system works, prove, when there is a crime, find my customer.

Celia: Thank you.

Vigor: It can surprise! Of isn't the good work where Celia was done thought?

Vaarsuvius: Meh. I her argument for my taste am distant, it is short excessively, you found.

EDIT: All misspelled words are there because of translation. And because it's funnier that way.

ArchiviesTheQua
2007-03-07, 09:41 PM

Original (I had to translate Durkon's speech to normal speech. I figured bablefish wouldn't be able to take it):
Hilgya: What's wrong?
Durkon: "What's wrong?" Your freakin' married, that's what's wrong!!
Hilgya: Yeah, but I told you, I ran away from that. It didn't make me happy/
Durkon: Happy? HAPPY? What the heck does happiness have to do with being a dwarf? You were married in the eyes of the gods and our ancestors! You can't just ignor that when it strikes your fancy!
Hilgya: Oh, golly, I'm soooo sorry I can't get worked up by what a bunch of dead dwarves think about my personal life. MY personal life, as in MY business.
Durkon: Uh, listen to you! You sound like one of those humans, with their "If it feels groovy, do it" and their "inalienable right to the pursuit of happiness.
Hilgya: Hey, I like living among the humans. At least THEY don't shackle me with stupid rules aboutmy love life. I thought you felt the same way. Why else would you be traveling with them?
Durkon: Are you kidding? I hate living in the human lands! Everything is too big, and too bright, and too warm, and I ain't had a decent mug of lager in five years. I stay here 'cause the High Priest of Thor commanded me to go forth into the human lands, until I was called for by him. I stay here because it's my duty. And being a dwarf is about doing your duty, even if it makes you miserable. ESPECIALLY if it makes you miserable.
Hilgya: But...I think I might love you!
Durkon: My mom taught me that I should always take feelings like that, and bury them into a deep dark part of my soul and never ever talk about them again. That's the dwarven way. Your duty as a dwarf is to go home and be with your husband.
Hilgya: Are- are you telling me to leave?
Durkon:...Aye.

English to German to French to Italian to English to Chinese (trad.) to English to Japanese to English to Greek to French to Portuguese to English (what can I say? I get bored.)
I'd comment, but the speech given more or less speaks for itself. If you don't know of the language, some of it doesn't make any sence (well.. it pretty much all doesn't make sence) being weird words. Sorry I over did the language thing. It was so simple and avalible. If you want a better translation, I guess do it yourself.

Hilgya: The these interruptions of the only east?
Durkon: "here freakin is it eastern" assumes them this where here where it depends! Eastern element of the interruptions!
Hilgya: _ but I thing that this, skin and if to put step this if to explain me. Eytyhe ' s Durkon did not form mine: The good possibility that is? The good possibility that is? The small one? this tail epanarycmj ' zetaj for occasion of the one has? Epjkojnwni ' WS of those, we promote to the eye of the God! Equitable ignor of nourishing géneros that makes konservopojime ' in the good donot dissimulates the support your imagination that is joined!
Hilgya: As for of Golly I destined method I that considers the interview, work of the morning of the high State of the Oha ' joy so that it dies here the nourishing géneros that make sad soooo and konservopoj ' isan the coupons where are, these this dissimulent with the small one? that one that enroulé, -. the destined metodológico individual, corrects my supplement to the company.
Durkon: With vocês, Uh understands! "the supplement is felt that is corrected given that to the these people as and the Al this, and to the popularity," exists that unuebertragbares is correcto, but continuity resound of the occasion cornaient of the estimate.
Hilgya: As for with what direct can live. At least regarding my dullness of life this I only stop myself so that type is indicated the same. I believes in metodológico thought, combines. Because where they travel to the other place and they are possible?
Durkon: This fraud? I the country this cut how much lives direct? that one that if had opened! He is luminous extreme extreme, mainly calors material me yew the eastern element, and for the tax that would have to accept to the 5, he is not perhaps caserna. The high country and of the person who the priest still raised form with moreover takes me the I here where transperce, to is this indispensable one certainly there. Data that I try the objectivo of the eastern element there, keep here. E the eastern element of which has to the production is small your obligation, very takes the balance of your form. Your form is especially bad.
Hilgya: The maize... Me I can like this, ecew ' rise!
Durkon: To regulate the I where it is necessary that it assumes to the order my mother who is informed stops with, in way that feels remaining portions when ca ' vontaj those of accomplishment of supplements this, in way that correct, does not completely say to those under any a term on the second time with the part of the central deep blackness of the mine. Seguidamente as for the method of eastern element. Your obligation becomes, if it does not make the small one, the spouse made with vocês.
Hilgya: That is the order that goes?
As for of the Durkon: ... It is.

Cheers.

Lucid_Archon
2007-03-07, 11:23 PM
This is just so funny, and I don't really know why.

David94
2007-03-08, 10:11 AM
Let's see what happens if I put this through many times!

0 times: All your base are belong to us.
1 times: Your basis everything belongs to us, it is.
2 times: With entirely there is your foundation which belongs to our that.
3 times: With completely that belongs there is your foundation which to
3 times: our.
4 times: Your foundation belongs to our being with that completely.
5 times: Your foundation belongs to that having us completely.
6 times: Your foundation belongs to that it has us completely.
7 times: Your foundation belongs to that it has us completely.

Yay! BabelFish got it right! And it only took 7 tries! Hee. That was fun.

Tolkien_Freak
2007-03-08, 05:28 PM
Let's see what happens if I put this through many times!

0 times: All your base are belong to us.
1 times: Your basis everything belongs to us, it is.
2 times: With entirely there is your foundation which belongs to our that.
3 times: With completely that belongs there is your foundation which to
3 times: our.
4 times: Your foundation belongs to our being with that completely.
5 times: Your foundation belongs to that having us completely.
6 times: Your foundation belongs to that it has us completely.
7 times: Your foundation belongs to that it has us completely.

Yay! BabelFish got it right! And it only took 7 tries! Hee. That was fun.

You know, it really says something about BabelFish translation if it comes out different every time.

This is probably supposed to be a practical tool, but it is probably exponentially better as a humour tool.

TARINunit9
2007-03-08, 11:39 PM
All my laughs* are belong to this!

*Well, not all of them*

Akaziel
2007-03-10, 12:13 PM
Now, OOTS #424.

Stick #424 - work order magical errand

Hinjo: ... The God 12! They pull have torn on the wall and! Are those things what?

Vaarsuvius: Titanium. Very dislike. Doesn't he know that the conventional element is classic for the reason?

Hinjo: The weapon has damaged that at last!

Roy: Us permit the fact that it handles that.

Roy: The vigor of Durkon and Haley, one of right is taken. Belkar, we take one of center.

Vaarsuvius: Then I suppose 3 the left that I "handle".

Roy: What? Calling you obtain, that is dangerous excessively. Depending upon us those fight after

Vaarsuvius: There is no irritation, I purchased the small-numbered scroll which does the trick.

Roy: Vaarsuvius! VAARSUVIUS!

Vaarsuvius: Time it is it is superior, removes extension argument.

Vaarsuvius: Quick retreat!

Vaarsuvius: I expected that these of the ogre are used, but element interlopers is enough.

Vaarsuvius: Layoff!

Vaarsuvius: Falling of feather!

Soldier 1: Just a little, appreciation, the friend!

Soldier 2: I those things gonna thought of that it is we who are killed.

Vaarsuvius: Concerning that at all you do not have to think. I exercised to one of the axiom whose simply fight is oldest.

Vaarsuvius: "The paper the stone which is struck. "

Akaziel
2007-03-10, 12:39 PM
Sorry about the double post, but here's another.

OOTS#419

Sorry about the double post, but here's another one.

Order # 419 of stick - offer

Belkar: of official recognition before the special Honey of rise and shine and coming! Between your first day we would like to be late as the offender who is imprisoned.

Miko: Whuh... place AM I.

Belkar: It is in the jail.

Miko: What? Belkar: Slammer, the prison and the large house, hoosegow and clink you have known. Inexplicably of the treasure are the underground prison of the monster and the enormous mountain which are placed and the type which is not.

Belkar: Perhaps the woman and the gentleman of the highest guarantee, it shows the loyal retainer time homicide person Miko of I chivalry Miyazaki.

Belkar: Miko to entrust her first wicked behavior exactly, therefore all flexible her applause applause.

Prisoner 1: Woooo!

Prisoner 2: Good work!

Miko: I am trying probably to kill halfling.

Belkar: And she works in her second already the how capable house,!

Sabine: Oooo! It is the loyal retainer of the chivalry which was dropped?

Miko: Calling obtaining.

Belkar: You tease? Eagerly, as for me thinks of that she is and time is therefore she the remainder cracks in the floor.

Sabine: Just a little, so, you know that low plane surface has always searched the loyal retainer of front chivalry with in order to match to Blackguards and right?

Miko: It is in love with, demon God leave I.

Sabine: The あ, as for that like those level is not the loyal retainer of the chivalry which many because of you now has been done. Plus, the time when it is limited, we offer the cash back section of gp 5000 of the horizontal trade-in which is decorated.

Nale: The fact that you observe at that I of Sabine work is not liked, but is not something and the baby who has been done exactly?

Nale: I really have not met to her as a linear guild material.

Sabine: If the loyal retainer of chivalry is turned to Blackguard, I win the flight of free weekend at the resort where plane surface of the star is large.

Sabine: It is paid seriously, all cost babies, looking at the pool of this place.

Sabine: On that, glance of that body of Nale! Mmmmm! It cannot say the fact that you do not see sexily with the leather where she is black to me.

Miko: Impoliteness?

Sabine: It is good, I mean, the amicable contact to which the wicked outsider has been attached... am there

Sabine: And the wicked outsider has been attached, there is "amicable contact". Know those which I mean?

Miko: You come here.

Sabine: As for Aww, you see? I had known that it is she

SNAP!

Sabine: It is all right, be in such wind.

Sabine: But if we have decided to sell your mind afterwards, I cannot guarantee that I pay complete price.

Miko: It is noted just.

Tolkien_Freak
2007-03-10, 01:04 PM
The Crayons of Time!
I will update this with post edits later.

Page 1

Shojo: In the dawn of time, there was a disorder. The lump which does not form the possible actual shape which tangles together with the mountain of large fat quality.

Vigor: Pssst! While taking this story of, you think? I must use the bathroom,!

Roy: I should think when him in the dawn of time ' beginning from the ` concerning that, certainty rather, is.

Vigor: The person of Awwww!

Shojo: After exceeding disorder, God arrived. They looked at many possibilities, the world where myth is new, shape had decided to attach one and the magic. God was divided in order for there to be today in the pantheon where plural differs. We now have known those depending upon the area of the world where those are worshipped:
Odin north, tall, and God.
Dragon of the God 12 south, トラ, オンドリ, and remainder.
Marduk, Tiamat, and God west.
And finally, Zeus, Ares, and God east.

Durkon: Whoa, there. God east? Never those it is heard.
Roy: Obtaining you obtain, some kind of name is Zeus in any case?
Shojo: Just a little! Is the old person of the wrinkle oral ゃ which distributes the valuable plotting point here who? ? So you did not think. Now the tube! I oh is high somewhere. Well right. God project of harmony was begun, but it happens and this new world how should draw up, whether, directly, it began argument. 4 pantheons which agree there 2 because of each surface which is.

Tall: You think of that the weapon of magic of the forging material the underground where I work and am far the train Osamu house whose trawl is diligent, it should and is.

Hades: Calling obtaining! As for trawl the bridge and the vulgar monster which has lived under ヤギ which can be bothered you express and start and are!

Cover: By mistake it is both! The person who moved aside the wrinkle of the minimum which loads the large poofy hair where trawl is gathered by the old woman you express and start and are!

Shojo: And when agreeing the pantheon, providence will of this it pulls simply with the actual thread which desires the fact that new world is stated clearly through thin power.

Tall: It allotted Hades, in order to go!

Hades: It allotted in order to go!

Shojo: The world took shape, but for all arguments, new unexpected obstacle grows with cloth of the world.

Zeus: The toy which puts together the elf and does not throw should be made,!

Shojo: The groan where the actual thread is new.

Dragon: Someone the fire you inquired about the dragon which you cannot breathe?

Shojo: The God which has become the blind person and depending upon squabbles where they are small the groan which did not look at that everyday you are brought up... compared to growth...... more lucid...... from raises growth in a complicated way hatefully.

Page 2

Shojo: It struck that to day. Nature was, bad and power as for that did not think that than destruction we want what. That turns first circular Apollo and Ares of battle completely. Then that executed the remainder of God east organizationally: Hades, Poseidon, calm Demeter and fair Aphrodite. Entirely. As for wise Zeus, lastly those which still happen think in doubt dying.

Zeus: Why?

Durkon: It cannot kill amount and God, wait. That is impossible.

Shojo: Simply you or certainly, the small び of the friend like I, for the human. But the groan withstood deific frustration and hostility literally. That nail through the parchment like the trench knife cut those. As for certain people rather than death of the same level there probably being times when it is escaping, God furthermore is easy being hurt more after that built theory in the groan. And, it groaned and the range eye turned the minted world recently next. The む you shirked each mind, in minimum of the gnat from the mightiest dragon and ハルマゲドン of the blood of the world where you eat the rain fell. It did not escape that with what. God of the other 3 pantheons how could not either do, saw. Cannot standing vis-a-vis this animal which looked at that as for them the family of Zeus of holocaust had known and suffered, them. But all crossing when and, as for mind of some 1000000 in the God which cannot do the lip praying you shouted in agonizing which dies. 27 minutes later when that makes existence clear, the groan cancelled compilation. Remaining God hid in the level house outside them who desire the fact that the groan does not discover those. They waited for century. But main God met with the secret which devises plan. As for them when life of the world where they are beautiful is cut suddenly, everything of the actual many thread which was knit to that had known that it is released. These threads can use the groan of itself word for fighting. And in order to make the new world so as for those you pledged in order to work together. This time, someone who the world is divided decides 3 pantheons in advance whether it draws up. Each God obtains revolution in order to draw up. Fight, fairness there is no cooperation or a harmony.

Monkey: It was understood, my revolution? Ninjas.

Freya: What? Just a little, we agreed to the subject of this medieval horseman and magical errand completely!

Monkey: So? As for that when it is my revolution, my selection, I say: NINJA!

Freya: ... It is good.

Shojo: To be good, mostly harmony.

Page 3

Shojo: God was possible, but the necessity to hurry unless it is, knit the new world directly. As for the groan it was the disordered thing which withstands. That although observing at that those take the paper around that, did not understand the pattern of the thread. That it hooks that of the actual jail which is stated clearly...
... did not grasp the tacit purpose of compilation of God. As a God the last fiber, it pulled in the new world where it was formed in the same plane surface space as the groan which evades that in demiplane of the minimum which cannot release that itself. God being intelligent, makes their planets because it exists in many coterminous dimension and therefore obstructing just the frequency of the vibration, perhaps the groan you used for escaping from the cell.

Haley: Vxv.

V: As for him the world where we have lived padlock of the door of actual jailhouse means the fact that simply is.

Shojo: Exactly. It pulled tore with the dark jail and, but as for the groan which can be rubbed with monopolized ones it was not possible to be broken freely. Being able to weaken that, demiplane which you go away, made God energy invalid. Being transferred more with thousand years and the land of the human. As for God because of them themselves then there is a mighty civilization of making the new worship person was drawn up. With respect to itself God like the elf and small demon, the uniformity which rises. But, God exceeding their plane surfaces, fairness chose the fact that none among their subordinate clauses of the horrid animal which is put you say. As for God in order to release the groan, you endeavored and therefore secret was maintained someone some day death you feared the fact that it is escaping.

Mijung: ... The fact that it fascinates that seems, directly like during the being cut off of plane surface of a certain kind, but I seeing and without being never what...

directly: Most love, only this time leave the magic to your laboratory. Before obligation calls us in the deep-blue city, us permit the fact that the elven land of the sunkissed forest is enjoyed.

Mijung: Valuable the time I think of that exactly
Shojo: Heavyheartedly, as for this when the hole appears with the jail of the groan, with the method of incomprehensible lore most suddenness of erudition...
... the fact that it is caught was meant.

Directly: MIJUNG!

Mijung: Guh.

I think when BabelFish doesn't recognize a word, it sticks a random one in instead.
My head is starting to hurt, I'll come back later.

Tarvok
2007-03-10, 03:03 PM
Vaarsuvius: Then I suppose 3 the left that I "handle".

lol, that sounds kinky.

Akaziel
2007-03-11, 01:39 AM
Another one!

OOTS #389

Order of the good stick #389 - it has approached, but a certain in the same way explanatory

Vigor: Bartender permit my? Will I do perhaps the cork plug pulling out is borrowed being? Perhaps the life of the woman it is influenced by that.

Bartender: Uh, truly. Give the amount to me exactly?

Vigor: Thank you! And I may obtain the cola of diet?

Julio: It was understood, I must ask simply,: The cork plug pulling out how with the name of Gygax life of the woman? It rescues?

Vigor: Well, it is good, uh... I should not express that seriously.

Julio: I promise the fact that I am mind of consideration division. If you do not say to me, as for that and others and others you sound exactly with my brain of week.

Vigor: It is good and... I... must wait for the cork plug pulling out well in any case, being

Vigor: If the sibling of my wicked twins in Cliffport us does not move by sense power, with kidnapping the younger sister of my close friend although if as for me current we who are from the jail of half orc that him who is found you probably will kill exclude my friend Haley who has been done, him and the fact that it escapes as for me as for him those and was moved by sense power, but detaining thing doing as for him being I as for me as for the police thinking of that him you intend probably to go him and the partner of that half orc hits me, my false self-depreciation attaches Because between, my my friend was fascinated here, is although, his himself friend is used for being confused those.

Julio: And, uh... the cork plug it pulls out?

Vigor: Well, because as for that although because of the deep-blue city there is no money in me, as for those where it moves sufficiently fast it is the only car, the part of the plan where I who obtain us of the airship am new you divide, is.

Julio: How, it is planned by the fact that the payment of the soda of diet is done and oh it is high.

Vigor: You appraise 30 feet concerning the circular 1 movement.

Julio: Heh of Heh. That makes memory remember.

Julio: The young person, those which I like say.

Julio: And that happens exactly so I being captain yourself myself of the airship, really.

Vigor: Actually? ? Was wow no chance?

Julio: It is good rather, considering, we when plotting was not advanced with method, did not have this scene.

Vigor: Well right.

Julio: In any case, my boat, it can be connected Mechane, just-

Vigor: Mechane? ? But it is that, - omigods... you're- is

Julio: That is the child the right. That is me... Julio: Scoundr3el, worldwide the pirate of the famous sky, the person of the famous woman, and hero Julio captain of behavior of the universal ambiguous 砕!

Weekly city person: Julio Scoundr3el: You have lived, the sexiest person! Plus: Vampire of the sexiest person: Dracula

Julio: And I when still those... do not increase Valentino from the deceased for the second time, keep the title

Vigor: Wow of Ohio state! My mother is the fan where you are largest! As for her with the bed which she thinks with the drawer like your dozen image as for me it has the fact that approximately you do not know!

Julio: The acceptance of Uh...

Vigor: I may possess your sign?

Julio: I do a better one child: In the deep-blue city which how is liked rise? If I the wind support us, the fact that we can make that of small-numbered day is bet.

Vigor: There is no method! !

Julio: Me when something which it is possible I am younger, call by your is made to remember to me.

Vigor: Scoundr3el so thank you! As for me my uh which is said exactly, the friend it is necessary to go.

Julio: When I finish my beer, health, offer it is cut off, rush do.

Vigor: Thog! Thog! I have good news!

Vigor: That reverses my plan of everything which does not need us later!

Thog: But thog finished step 3 exactly: Stuff the potato salad to the alpaca of the enormous wood!

V Junior
2007-03-11, 02:49 AM
I made a new version of the Japanese thing- Haley teasing Roy about being a girl in English-French-English!

Durkon: Did Wha occur?
Haley: We heard the explosion and came current!
Roy: Assasins attacked us, Élans summers badly poisened. Durkon, help it!

Durkon: Aye, the poison' S almost to tha killin' ' O him.
Haley: Dash, blow inside there! (so elan is Dash and Élans summers...)

Durkon: Neutralize The Poison!
Haley: Thank the quality which it will recover, I am simply happy you- (is elan 'it' in dobby?)

Haley: You know, I think these grapes which I ate must have fermented, because I would swear that you were equipped like a- (what, there are woman-only items now?)

Haley: GAHHH!

Haley: ... Defect of the sound reproduction, Roy, I knew that you leave yourselves are émasculé by Miko, but I did not have any idea that it had gone this far! (weirder and more long-winded then Vaarsuvius there!)
Roy: Nice.

Haley: Thus, let guess to me: you are really the twin sister of Roy, raised by your bad father of lord of the war?
Roy: Another peice shining of comedy. (...comedy is money now...)

Haley: Not, makes an attempt, somebody indicated to you that Miko was in chicks, and this seemed the logical stage. (making an attempt? at WHAT?)
Roy: Are you done everything still?
Haley: I am to obtain just heated, sister.

Dash: Roy has idiots! (YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!!)
Haley: Losing your greatsword literally made you less than one man? Or did the explosion blow far your Y-chromosone? Or were you bitten by a woman, and transform yourselves you maintaining into when the moon is full?
Roy: You know, it is correct so that I strike a girl now. I am stating right. (wait, it's LAWFUL to hit a girl? weird.)

Weirdest part? 'Roy has idiots!'

AyuVince
2007-03-11, 04:15 PM

Oh my dog, that's too funny. V is FIRING those elementals! Ze will probably get zir own TV show - "The (Wizard) Apprentice".

:vaarsuvius: "Hey, Titanium Elemental. You're FIRED!"

Deme
2007-03-11, 10:47 PM
I dunno why this one....I always sort of liked it, and I'm probably going to go back and do the one right before it.

Original English:
395: Two steps forward, one step back
Elan: Haley! You can speak again!
Haley: Yeah, but, uh...I, err...the thing is, umm...
Elan: Or not?
Haley: Hey, uh, no Elan, I can speak...but, um, did you by any chance actually hear what I said a moment ago?
Haley: I mean, maybe you were so shocked by me regaining my speech that you didn't really pay attention to the words?
Haley: maybe?
Elan: Oh, no. First you said that you when you were kissing Nale, you thought you were kissing me, strongly implying that you would have kissed me voluntarily. Which you then supported by saying that you were in love with me.
Elan: Then you repeated the part about thinking Nale was me.
Haley: Lovely. The one time on of us succeeds at a listen check...
Haley: So, wow, that evil Nale, huh? We should really go get him, right?
Elan: Oh! Right! I got totally distracted by the whole "you explicitly stating that you're in love with me" thing.
Haley: *sigh*
Haley: I should get my bow and don my armor.
Elan: Well, the armor, I can agree with, but who's this "don" guy?
Haley: Just - just wait here. I'll change in the bathroom. It'll take one minute.
Haley: OK, Haley, you've managed to stall the issue. You've got time to think. Now what the heck are you going to say next?
Haley: Do you bluff your way out of it? Or do you admit that yes, you're in love with him?
Haley: On one hand, telling the truth goes against everything you were raised to believe as a rogue.
Haley: On the other hand, did you see how hot he looks in his new clothes?
Haley: I mean, damn.
Haley: Maybe you could say it was just atmospheric interference?
Haley: Or mind control, that always works well.
Haley: Or maybe say that you were still speaking gibberish, it was just gibberish that happened to sound exactly like a confession of love. I mean, it is Elan. He'd buy it.
Haley: Ugh, Haley, you stupid little girl. That's how you get into these messes in the first place.
Haley: For once, be a woman and take some darn responsibility for your -
Haley: Wait, am I saying all of this out loud?
Haley: Crap, I am!
Haley: Stupid speech impediment, I forgot how to use thought balloons!
Haley: Uh, hey, Elan? Did you happen to make any more listen checks while I was in there?
Elan: No, not really. I had other stuff on my mind.
Elan: Sabine's boot, for example.

Translated (english-japanese-english):
395: Two one step advances and one step back section (don't wanna know...)
Vigor: Haley! For the second time, it can speak!
Haley: Obtaining you obtain, but, uh... thing you mistake I... you are, umm... Vigor: Or it isn't?
Haley: Just a little, uh and vigor, for my I the time to say before, really you heard..., as for UM it cannot speak with all chances, but?
Haley: With me who perhaps was I and, have recovered my speech which therefore you really do not pay to the note to word, being able to give impact, it means?
Haley: Perhaps?
Vigor: Well, no. In me, the fact that it probably will kiss to me strongly voluntarily is meant when being kissed to Nale, first, to think, of the fact that it is kissed saying. With whether and the speech which is in my love then it supports is high which. (...no idea. Maybe he didn't hear her that well...)
Vigor: Then concerning thinking of Nale me who am it repeated the part. (he who is it...are they playing tag now, or something?)
Haley: It is beautiful. Our 1 o'clock it succeeds in inspection of hearing... (Yes, your confession was beautiful, actually.)
Haley: So, wow, thing wicked Nale and ハァッ? We should go him who is obtained, the right really?
Vigor: Well! Right! I being confused completely by the whole, am thing "clearly in my love", it has shown, you obtained. (clearly, you are confused.)
Haley: * Sigh &
Haley: I my bow should wear profit and my armoring. (Given that it's Haley, her bow wearing profit sort of makes sense...)
Vigor: It is good, armoring, can agree with me but is this "who the person whom it wears"? (armoring can agree with him? a secret profession-based backstory we don't know about?)
Haley: Here exactly - fair waiting. I change at the bathroom. That takes 1 minute. (fair waiting? there's unfair waiting?)
Haley: It was understood, how, doing that the problem of Haley is stopped. There is a time when you think. Now it is what next, it has gone? (No, no...what is next is right below this)
Haley: Is that your exit deceived? Or it is in his love to be, it approves that? (I'm sure his love approves lots of things.)
Haley: By one hand, what says truth you raised in order to believe as the scoundrel, it keeps confronting entirely.
Haley: On the one hand hot he how sees with that new clothing, you saw? (we saw...we just don't know what you mean.)
Haley: I am ugly, it means. (OK...Haley has an inferiority complex going on...)
Haley: Perhaps it can say that that exactly is atmospheric interference? Haley: Or mind control works that always well. (ooh....so close.)
Haley: Or that you spoke still queer word, perhaps, that confession of the love which is the fair queer word which is caused entirely in sound says. I mean the vigor which that is. He buys that. (...Maybe she's still speaking 'queer word' here...)
Haley: Girl foolish of Ugh and Haley. That is how it enters into these confusion of beginning. (I like that - of UGH and Haley...I'm going to have to start saying "foolish girl of ugh and Deme" when I feel the need to be self-loathing)
Haley: Only this time, be a woman, you - for Haley take the serious responsibility: I who say this everything to reach it is loud waiting? (this one got messed up a lot by the fact that I am lazy and babelfish doesn't like linebreaks)
Haley: The junk, there is I! (her self-loathing continues, just as a non-thought-person part of her)
Haley: Foolish impediment, I had forgotten the method of using the balloon of thought! (dang...that's close to being right.)
Haley: Uh, just a little, vigor? While there being I, another inspection it can tell, it happened?
Vigor: Calling to obtain, really. There were other raw materials of my heart in me. (his heart could be somewhere else but in him? and is he sure he's REALLY calling to obtain?)
Vigor: The boots of Sabine, for example.

Akaziel
2007-03-12, 05:00 AM
Another comes! NOTE: Lines of the Bard Song are separated by /'s.

OOTS#238: You Try Rhyming 'Assassin'.

Order # 238: of sticks The assassin who steps on rhyme is tried

Miko: What which I do not understand why there is a special killer of group after Greenhilt is.

Durkon: Uh. which actually important now is not... We must obtain patron/patroness everyone of these false in.

Miko: I am correct, Durkon thing is supposed. However if in we inform about the assassin those in order to escape, those it falls to panic, mutual rush damages.

Miko: Even those which we need calm, it is what which it makes come out with the method systematically of doing.

Vigor: I have known! I sing the song of the charming musician in order to fascinate those in following to me!

Durkon: Vigor certainty really thing this is-

Vigor: Note, the citizen who becomes drunk! Inquire about Harken and my song!

Vigor: Amn't I who come left to in? / You should see, really there is an edge correct thing/ There from the emerald it is attached to untilled defense./ As for that being killed, you who have been able completely there is no relationship.//

Vigor: To I should not be followed, therefore can avoid the assassin in the grass 7 times perhaps it does not move truly loosely at the place and the て, the surface sticks.

Vigor: The reason should be gathered because at all the saw densely,/ because it is fast, me there is no my word which is given./ As for everything the fair permission which is the wood that remain with./ In order, our will... to give uh and the free pudding!//

Vigor: Now each you outside in and with the land is safe/ Being the place where we have known,/ it is not troubled by the person of the center/ fair necessity 2 it is embraced!

Vigor: It is good, goes there! The empty entirely it is safe-

Vigor: - In?

Townsperson: So... do I believe that it is promise of the pudding?

Durkon: The reason which is worried about that employment guarantee can be obtained, it is not Pied Piper.

Miko: Completely.

Tass
2007-03-12, 07:28 AM
Haley: ... So the boots of speed entire were powerful, but the way there is a lime green. (follow the lime green road!)
Vaarsuvius: Completely. You faced the most important puzzle solving problem. (yes. except, there are no pieces.)
Belkar: Waiting. I think of that I fail spot check exactly. (?)
Haley: Actually? I do not look at thing. (elan's thing!)
Belkar: Exactly. Just a little, V, there is no close friend who permits warning? (YOUR little friend)
Vaarsuvius: Hmm? Well, it is and is the proper. Just there is my (undifined japanese word) here. (pop!)
Belkar: See with anything? (my eyes.)
Vaarsuvius: As for me. (duh)
Haley: I did not know that it is the close friend. (well, it is really tiny...)
Small demon Ninjas: We the just way are here. ( yes. yes you are.)
Belkar: Waiting! I think of that I fail inspection of hearing exactly! (riiiggghhhttttt....)

Here is that quote translated once again, this time to french and back.

Haley: ... Thus whole initializations speed were powerful, but the manner there is a lime green (follow the road of lime green!)
Vaarsuvius: Completely. You dealt with the most important puzzle solving the problem (yes unless, there is no piece.)
Belkar: Make an attempt. I think of that which I fail control on the spot exactly (?)
Haley: In fact? I do not look at the thing. (the thing of the dashes!)
Belkar: Exactly. Just, V, there is any narrow friend who laisux to inform? (YOUR boy friend)
Vaarsuvius: Hmm? Well, it is and is the suitable one. Just there is my (undifined the Japanese word) here (noise!)
Belkar: See with anything? (my eyes.) Vaarsuvius: As for me (duh)
Haley: I did not know that it is the narrow friend (well, it is really tiny...)
Small demon Ninjas: We it manner right are here (yes yes you are.)
Belkar: Make an attempt! I think of that which I fail the inspection to hear exactly! (riiiggghhhttttt....)

Calamity
2007-03-12, 02:00 PM
Haley: I am ugly, it means. (OK...Haley has an inferiority complex going on...)

I laughed out when I read this, Haley is far too harsh on herself.

EDIT: Here is Durkon's letter, accent still in it, because I think that is even funnier:

Original:

Praise ta Thor, whose hammer smooshes tha evil o' tha world. Praise tha High Priest o' Thor. May his beard e'er be soaked in ale rather than vomit.
Dear High Priest:
Thank ye very much fer sendin' me on this fascinatin' mission ta human lands. Just as ye said, I've learn'd much aboot our human friends in me time here. Since it's bin almost 18 years since ye first sent me away from dwarven lands, tho, I think it might be helpful ta allow me ta come home, s'that I c'n share what I've learn'd wit tha other dwarves.
I'd also like ta see me Ma an' Granpappy, since I was unable ta see 'em before ye sent me away.
Ye can send yer reply ta this mess'nger, who'll bring it back ta me.
Yer servant in the holy name o' Thor, Durkon Thundershield.

New:

Tall of the worldwide praise ta of o ' tha of hammer smooshes tha badness. Praise tha o ' tall of high priest. E'er of that self-depreciation of May from the ale soaks with margin 吐 ones which are rubbed. The high priest where it becomes love: ' The land of the human of my ' delegation ta of this fascinatin appreciate very in sendin of ye fer. Exactly friend time of many aboot our humans it was learn'd with me whom it has my here as ye. Ye first the empty me being to send, it meaning that that almost is 18 year large box, as for some ta where I the other small び have tha of the wit of learn'd, me where that permits the fact that it comes to the share starting point of c'n of s'that I perhaps it is useful ta, the land, dwarven which tho, me is thought. In addition as for me those before ye ta which does not have me you look at that I am sent, because was, ta Ma ' Granpappy you like in me who meet. To the response ta of yer ta me can send this mess'nger which is made to remember to that. The employee ' tall of Yer holy name o, Durkon Thundershield.

Calamity
2007-03-18, 05:33 PM
and another one down.

Orig
Haley: You know, I had a lot of time while not being able to speak to think about my life. And more than anything else, I found that I really missed saying just three little words that meant so much to me, personally.
Haley: SNEAK ATTACK- -BITCH!
*whumpf!*
Elan: C'mon, Nale, don't be a Sword loser!
Nale: Ugh, that was horrible! I swear, I'm going to kill you, then pay a cleric to raise you, and kill you again, just to make you pay for the puns!
Thog: thog arrived.
Haley: Elan, watch out for Thog!
Elan: It's OK, Haley, he's not armed!
*crack!*
Thog: thog improvise!
Elan: Wow, I guess half-orcs really WERE designed for "kick-in-the-door" style...
Elan: Thog, wait! Think for a minute. Didn't we have fun dressing up in costumes and stuff together? You really don't want to hurt me, do you? No matter what Nale says?
Thog: thog not want to hurt not-nale. thog like not-nale. thog want all thog's friends to get ice cream together.
Elan: Right! We can all have fun togeth--
*WHAP!*
*WHAP!*
*WHAP!*
Thog: yay! now ice cream!
Nale: Every once in a while, he reminds me why we hang out with him.
Haley: I liked it better when no-one remembered I was still in this comic...

New:
Haley: While you have known, speaking I long haul had in order to think concerning my life. It was more than other ones, as for me that the fact that the word whose three which I really mean so in me is exactly small is said, privately is let escape it understood and what. (i'll give you a gold medal if you can make sense of this)
Haley: Assassination - female dog! (still 3 words i guess)
* Whumpf! *
Vigor: C'mon and Nale are not the loser of the sword! (Mainly because Nale can't lose a sword when he's using a dagger)
Nale: Ugh that was fearful! I swear, in order, I having tried probably to kill, pay to the clergyman in order to raise next and/or exactly to make the payment for being witty, you kill for the second time!
Thog: Thog arrived. (Meh)
Haley: As for vigor because of Thog, you see! (Vigor sees because of Thog?)
Vigor: That it is good, Haley, him you do not arm! (Huh?)
* As for crack! *
Thog: It makes thog instantly! (Wow, thog was made instantly!)
Vigor: Wow, I half orcs really because "of 蹴 door" style... the vigor which presumes that it is designed: (ummm...)
The waiting of Thog! Between amount think. Didn't we when being pleasant, pass the fact that it wears the clothes together with design and the raw materials? Actually we would like to damage me, so the shank? Does Nale say? (Does Nale say what?)
Thog: Because we would like to damage thog of not-nale. like thog of not-nale. we want thog obtaining the ice cream together in the friend of all thog. (thog now thinks he's not actually thog according to this)
Vigor: Right! We everything are pleasant, -- where it is possible to possess straw raincoat togeth, (Straw Raincoat? Wtf!? :smallconfused:
*! WHAP *
*! WHAP *
*! WHAP *
Thog: Yay! Now the ice cream! (boring)
Nale: Occasionally, he we him why pass the time, has me remember. (eh?
Haley: As for me as for me when... still has remembered everyone that it is in at this comedy, it is better, you liked that (Yes, i did)

Teron
2007-03-18, 07:30 PM
Ack! I had to stop partway through the second page because I'm laughing so hard my old asthma is coming back. Damn it!

Tolkien_Freak
2007-03-19, 06:12 AM
*! WHAP *
*! WHAP *
*! WHAP *

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
or should I say
!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's good.

Calamity
2007-03-20, 05:04 PM
Here is #428!

That takes the thief.
Roy: It was understood almost there is an average which is from time... with Xykon us of the horse in the violation. We the fact that it tears the team intend probably to expose dangerously. Because we have not attacked yet, one the rear section is ignored. The vigor of Belkar connects Vaarsuvius.
Roy: Durkon and Haley and I take one on south. If 1 Tsuga of rear movement, -- you send
Haley, Hinjo: Waiting! Stop! I have that!
Haley: That is fraud.
Haley: In order for they to set up with the corner of the road, you have known? Three shells, sphere, do those mix those, choose one?
Roy: It is, I have known thing and Haley where fraud is.
Roy: That not saying thing to me with anything which I already do not know is fair. The two of Xykons the imitation and our some ones has the necessity to grasp, is.
Haley: Calling you obtain, at first glance, that is the 詐鞠! Basis, shellfish --
Hinjo: Does Xykon substance 1 have the information which is?
Haley: No -- gah! -- where it is not how it makes the people live who is legitimate God, that is disappointed!
Haley: As for me I who am heard saying it had come out of my mouth, but everyone who inserts in the habit of disregard of the queer word which has necessity is known. But Roy and Hinjo 2 -- perhaps, * you know I fight, * it swindles know the method of moving.
Haley: If the swindler loses really, if there is that possibility, the fact that the fraud where you have been attached is done is not chosen. It swindles you have not obtained in order to choose the shellfish which you make a mistake. It swindles there are times when you obtain in order to accept the fact that basic prerequisite of the game is still continued. It swindles there are times when you obtain in order at all to choose the shellfish.
Haley: As for sphere it is not under the first shellfish...
Haley: ... Or as for 2nd shellfish...
Haley: ... Or 3rd shellfish.
Haley: Sphere is total time in the palm of the swindler.
Roy: Waiting... I me that... am the genius of Haley which thinks of that you obtain!
Hinjo: As for me. Whoever may explain that to me?
Roy: Main point: Are we, "substance" which of Xykons which is seen.
Roy: Those why, when being possible to give 0% chance to us, 33% chance which chooses one the right in us who are given it should, is? If those can draw up two decoys, why 3 it is not.
Hinjo: It is convinced?
Roy: Calling obtaining. But I rely on her intestine.
Haley: It shows ルセ which depends on the acceptance of raw profit of rule of the target in him and is high. Vis-a-vis the league of the loyal retainer of chivalry? As for easy money & woooosh! *
Hinjo: It is correct... it probably will mean thing at the place where now it has Xykon of substance?
Haley: Where?.. in other things. At the point where we cannot meet to him perhaps somewhere it advances to the throne room straightly.
Roy: As for him it is possible to be anywhere.
Haley: Obtaining you obtain, but because of largest effectiveness, as for him you are in the place where we expect minimum that.
Roy: As for that it is somewhere?
Haley: You do not have to know. However as for me who expect the other place it is not done,
* as for woooosh! *
Belkar: Just a little, all chance we can be able to rush this, it is? "That tap" fireballing hobgoblins is already there, I and me are fair position around the thing which has made my considerable property of this wind here freeze.
Roy: Belkar remain to be, it locks that and... concerning, rather than dissatisfaction being, the importance
* as for woooosh! *
Roy: ... As for wind & woooosh! *
Hinjo: Sangwaan! Now throw your spelling!
Sangwaan: To be, the Hinjo main thing.
Haley: And inspect!
Sangwaan: See truly!
* Woooosh! *
Sangwaan: Ohio state... Ohio state my
Hinjo: Well?
Haley: You see with anything?
* As for woooosh! *

(Roy relies on Haley's intestine? LOL!)

ajkkjjk52
2007-03-21, 12:05 PM
Order of stick 136: That is not until someone quotes Monty Python, meeting of gambling

Roy: Good morning!
Keeper of store: Good morning,! Welcome to central area of cylindrical weapon!
Roy: The person where I am good thank you.
Keeper of store: Am I possible with what because your?
Roy: As for the sword where I am large with like rent of twain my speculation which reconstructs that was calmed temporarily, as for me the letter of attorney which is suited because of bequest ones where I am broken is required.
Keeper of store: ?
Roy: I need the new weapon.
Keeper of store: Certainly,! I may obtain in whatever because of you?
Roy: It was good, I thought that we would like to try ranseur always, it has.
Keeper of store: As for me we ranseurs, fear the empty new thing.
Roy: Regardless, how concerning the good ax spear where it is not, then?
Keeper of store: I fear the fact that never this time those do not have year in us. We obtain those of the spring which recently was made.
Roy: Hmmm. To be good, the strong yaw man, strong trident.
Keeper of store: At the time of ampere! 2 weekly order, there were those. I now morning had expected those.
Roy: That is not my fortunate day, so the shank? Partisan, and.
Keeper of store: Regrettable.
Roy: Ear tip of piercing fish?
Keeper of store: Regrettable.
Roy: Hook of building?
Keeper of store: Calling obtaining.
Roy: With any corseques, perchance, is the wing or struck with another method?
Keeper of store: Ummm... it can call.
Roy: Fouchard?
Roy: Fork of troop?
Roy: Does Fouchard diverge?
Roy: Naginata? Nagamaki? Yar Fukaro?
Roy: Voulge, perhaps?
Keeper of store: Ahh! As for us voulges, it is and possesses.
Roy: ! ? ! Excellence! Those 1 it is in me.
Keeper of store: It is. There is a heavy bit where that... well, that is.
Roy: Well, I like the heavy weapons.
Keeper of store: The well... that is heavy very, really.
Roy: There is no problem! Voulge hither is taken, do.
Keeper of store: I think that rather than liking that, is the heavy bit.
Roy: I that how there is heavy frelling, do not worry that transfers.
Keeper of store: It was understood, that --
Is the keeper of the store here: Ohhh! The termite obtained that. The steering wheel was eaten straightly.
Roy: As for those?
Keeper of store: It is. Considerably problem of here.
Roy: Scythe?
Roy: Bardiche?
Roy: The Polish human ax?
Roy: The ax of Lochlaber?
Roy: The Bohemian ear spoon?
Keeper of store: Today, no.
Roy: There is a certain stick arm, so the shank?
Keeper of store: Proper. That is the store of the stick arm. --
There is Roy in us: Calling to obtain, no! I desire the fact that it presumes.
Keeper of store: Sufficiently fairly.
Roy: Bec de corbin?
Roy: Tongue of cow?
Keeper of store: Mmmm... it can call.
Roy: Spetum?
Keeper of store: To be, completely.
Roy: At the time of the ampere, it is good, those 1 Tsugas, and is in me.
Keeper of store: Well! However you had asked whether or not as for me as for I the cat spayed.
Keeper of store: Fair good sense, you have known.
Roy: Glaive?
Roy: Guisarme?
Roy: Glaive-guisarme?
Roy: Glaive-guisarme-glaive?
Roy: Glaive-glaive-glaive-guisarme-glaive?
Keeper of store: I another sketch, think of that it has drifted.
Roy: At the time of the ampere concerning the pipe probe, how?
Keeper of store: With many calls for the pipe probe it is not good.
Roy: With many good -- that single unit of the world most is the stick arm which spreads!
Keeper of store: In here which is not.
Roy: Ohio state? And most is the stick arm which spreads what in here?
Keeper of store: It strikes Lucern, with the hammer.
Roy: Sigh. Is there a lucern hammer?
Keeper of store: Calling obtaining. It is new.
Roy: My defect, really was that. I should have known now well already.
Roy: Actually profit do your stick arm at all here?
Keeper of store: It is.
Roy: Actually?
Keeper of store: Calling obtaining. Actually.
Roy: It doesn't have?
Keeper of store: It is not. One which is not. I your time, had made prudently wasteful.
Roy: If I can purchase the weapon really, am I recognized now of that sticking?
Keeper of store: As for sarcasm, it is and has become alternately.

Hiest, monkey
2007-03-21, 04:46 PM
I would like if someone decided to translate a strip that is not already confusingly filled with wordplays, as they just become hopelessly tangled. Translat one with normal speech. In my signature if you select all approximately 15 spoiler tags there is a refrence to this thread.