PDA

View Full Version : Fun Fighter Build (T4) (Bow Dungeon Crasher)

SpawnOfMorbo
2014-03-14, 11:41 AM
Ok so reading the Fighter versus Ranger Archery thread I thouht I would make a 3.P hybrid character.

What i'm using...
Pathfinder Archer Fighter
3.5 Feats
Dungeon Crasher ACF from 3.5
3.5 Race (or making one through PF race creator)

Sadly the bull rush option for the Archer doesn't come online till 11th level. This sucka but i'll deal with it.

Ability Scores
Strength, Wisdom, Constitution, Intelligence, Dexterity, Charisma. (Int, Dex, and Cha can be switched around as wanted)

Specific Feats Needed
Zen-Archery (3.5)

Item Needed
Composite Longbow (high strength!)

Race: 3.5 (Human, Dwarf (lol), or Half-Orc) dragonborn of bahamut half-minotaur. (LA +1 is bought off).

Tactic... Large mofo in heavy armor moving around the battlefield shooting a bow and bullrushing everyone into everything... Oh? No walls around in the desert? Flying around and bullrushing a creature into the ground :D.

I'm going to add more to this later but... It should be a blast to play.

Larkas
2014-03-14, 01:50 PM
A piece of advice: PF's Archer Fighter is perfectly compatible with Dragon #310's Targeteer. :smallwink:

SpawnOfMorbo
2014-03-14, 01:56 PM
A piece of advice: PF's Archer Fighter is perfectly compatible with Dragon #310's Targeteer. :smallwink:

Targeteer? I'll need to look into Dragon #310.

But hey they should be, wasn't Paizo in charge of Dragon Mag?

Thanks for the Dragon Number!

Larkas
2014-03-14, 02:10 PM
Targeteer? I'll need to look into Dragon #310.

You'll be pleased. :smallwink:

But hey they should be, wasn't Paizo in charge of Dragon Mag?

They were in charge from #299 to #359. :smallsmile: It's, of course, an option for 3.5, but seeing as PF only added to the Fighter (instead of replacing or shuffling stuff), it's perfectly compatible!

Thanks for the Dragon Number!

No problem!