PDA

View Full Version : You Tricky Fae You!

UnoriginalGamer
2014-03-14, 11:46 AM
I'm building a Beguiler faerie for a new campaign. My DM made the Faerie class and basics are: Size: Tiny; Glitterdust 1/d; Shrink 1/d; Shrink Person 1/d; -4 Strength, -2 Con, +2 Charisma, +2 Int/Dex/Wis (I chose Int). Any helpful Suggestions for this? Base all opinions around more of a roleplay perspective than a Strong perspective. I'm making this character purely to have a "Tricky fae"

John Longarrow
2014-03-14, 11:57 AM
As a Fae, the most important aspects of your life are appearances (to other Fae) and your amusement.

You do what is expected of you by other Fae, be it how you look, how you act, or what activities you indulge in. This is of course only when relating with other fae...

Then do that which you enjoy doing. Material goods are not that important (as you can easily replace these temporary trappings). Of course you must do what you do well and with style.

You have your set of priorities, and those of the party should not interfere. If that means you dive into a lake to enjoy a swim at the first chance, don't let the party talk you into going to see that boring Duke instead. In fact, head to the lake and don't worry about the parties discussion!

UnoriginalGamer
2014-03-14, 12:01 PM
As a Fae, the most important aspects of your life are appearances (to other Fae) and your amusement.

You have your set of priorities, and those of the party should not interfere. If that means you dive into a lake to enjoy a swim at the first chance, don't let the party talk you into going to see that boring Duke instead. In fact, head to the lake and don't worry about the parties discussion!

This might just happen... There is however that one of the others is playing a faerie as well. And as we remember in lore faerie siblings are usually triplets so just twins is 1: rare or 2: something bad happened to the third. We decided on bad stuffs

John Longarrow
2014-03-14, 12:17 PM
Fae siblings in the same party?

Hmm.. That gives a LOT of extra fun for the two of you! Now you can both play with the party and play them off against each other for your amusement!