PDA

View Full Version : New Overlord lists

Smorgonoffz
2014-03-15, 07:08 PM
Everyone knows the evil overlord list, What i want to create is a gitp evil overlorld list any ideas:

*Keep a flashy jewel encrusted chest in my throne room, the party will try to open it. Nothing happens explosive they take the note hidden inside read it BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! Explosive runes.

Anything related to maiming/burning halfling gnome is accepted

Jack_Simth
2014-03-15, 07:32 PM
Everyone knows the evil overlord list, What i want to create is a gitp evil overlorld list any ideas:

*Keep a flashy jewel encrusted chest in my throne room, the party will try to open it. Nothing happens explosive they take the note hidden inside read it BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! Explosive runes.

Anything related to maiming/burning halfling gnome is accepted
If it's a jewel-encrusted chest, wouldn't they just steal the chest? Oh yes, and Explosive Runes is itself a trap, and a magical one at that, so any party that's paying attention isn't going to be overly likely to fall for it.

However, regularly casting of Delay Poison, and sitting in a pub drinking a large bottle of poisoned wine? Gold when the heroes interrupt you. Most the time, they'll take a swig to spite you (only works for low-level parties, and you have to NOT offer for it to work, though).

MadGreenSon
2014-03-15, 07:37 PM
Rule (N): I will always figure out the most pragmatic, optimal way to achieve my goals and also the most over-the top, Ming the Merciless-style, villainous way to achieve my goals. I will pursue option 1 and have an Ice Assassin of myself very publicly go after option 2. It'll keep the heroes busy.

Honest Tiefling
2014-03-15, 07:55 PM
If I am undercover, I will reconsider my carefully groomed and wax goatee as magnificent as it is. The bad*** scar will also be removed.

MadGreenSon
2014-03-15, 08:02 PM
No matter how tempting the extra power is, I will not put the majority of my strength, skills, spells, etc. into a (virtually) indestructable Item Familiar.

I will always have at least two back-up methods of immortality.

Gwaednerth
2014-03-16, 03:08 AM
My evil lair will be located neither in the creepy, spiky, ominous tower of ominousness nor in the city sewers.